PDA

View Full Version : Pumps to Work?

CD Tammy
11-17-2014, 07:49 AM
Ever have one of those "oops" moments where you realized that you made a mistake? I almost always wear pantyhose, tights or lingerie under my work clothes. I get that girly feeling and no one is the wiser. This morning, I left for work, early for a change. Driving in pumps, through traffic. When I got to the parking lot, that's when I realized that I didn't bring my work shoes. I sure can't go into the office wearing 4" pumps.

Kohl's opens at 8 AM, I'm going to have to walk into the store in my stocking feet and buy a pair of shoes. I wish I had the courage to walk in wearing the pumps.

Katey888
11-17-2014, 07:57 AM
:lol:

It looks like it's raining too... better slip a couple of carrier bags on over your socks... what a sight! :D

What sort of reason are you going to give (not that you have to..) if someone asks the question - why? or how? :thinking:

I got so angry at the radio I threw my shoes out the window...?

I was in such a hurry I forgot to dress properly...?

Or - this will get you sympathy - I felt so sorry for a homeless guy at the traffic lights I gave him my shoes... :)

Let's hope you remembered your wallet too... :p

Katey x

CarlaWestin
11-17-2014, 07:59 AM
Wear the nice heels into Kohl's. And try on some sexey boots. You'll make the SA's day.

CD Tammy
11-17-2014, 08:15 AM
In and out in fifteen minutes. Had to buy socks and shoes. I don't think anyone even noticed I was in wet, stockinged feet.

Jennifer-GWN
11-17-2014, 08:57 AM
Priceless.

bridget thronton
11-17-2014, 10:14 AM
I did forgot another pair shoes and ended up wearing me 2.5 inch navy pumps to work with my navy pant suit

mariehart
11-17-2014, 11:10 AM
I went out dressed one night to meet someone. I wore flat shoes for the walk and changed into my high heels when I got there. I also brought male clothes so I could change back because I lived with my Mother at the time.

As I changed into drab afterwards I realised I had no male shoes with me. Well there was nothing for it but to wear the flats home and hope no one noticed. Lucky I brought them as high heels would have been very obvious! No shoe shops handy at that hour either!

In this business you have to think of everything.:doh:

Judith96a
11-17-2014, 11:12 AM
Wear the nice heels into Kohl's. And try on some sexey boots. You'll make the SA's day.

That's what I was going to say but Carla beat me to it!

CD Tammy
11-17-2014, 12:15 PM
I did forgot another pair shoes and ended up wearing me 2.5 inch navy pumps to work with my navy pant suit

I take it some people at your work know about your dressing? I will go for a walk late in the evening wearing pumps but not anywhere that someone is likely to notice.

I went out dressed one night to meet someone. I wore flat shoes for the walk and changed into my high heels when I got there. I also brought male clothes so I could change back because I lived with my Mother at the time.

As I changed into drab afterwards I realised I had no male shoes with me. Well there was nothing for it but to wear the flats home and hope no one noticed. Lucky I brought them as high heels would have been very obvious! No shoe shops handy at that hour either!

In this business you have to think of everything.:doh:

I once went out for an "adventure," long walk in a secluded park after hour dressed. When I got back, I couldn't find my male clothes. I wound up walking home (a couple miles) dressed, with a cold breeze blowing up my skirt. After I got home, changed clothes, I biked back to get my car, I realized I'd been looking in the wrong place. My clothes are car keys were right where I left them.