PDA

View Full Version : Hell's Angel

Hell on Heels
11-17-2014, 11:05 PM
Hell-o All,
So, as many of you may know one little slip can turn a closeted CD's world upside down.
My time spent here has not been as it had before that fateful day that I had my slip. Sorry!
Things between me and my SO have been on a definite roller coaster. Not just because of the CDing, but other things that have been there for some time, are now being dealt with as well.
I'm happy to say things are currently in a good place for us, there is more work to be done for sure, but we are working.
As far as my CDing goes, she has had to usual immediate concerns, you know them. Is he gay? Does he want to be a woman? Etc ... Well, with her having absolutely no previous knowledge of CDing, it's easy to see how that would be her reaction. With some reading, meeting and talking with a friend of mine, discretely talking to a Doc that works with TG teens, she has learned quite a bit, and hopefully has come to believe what I have been telling her.
She has been shown everything, clothing, wigs, makeup, pictures, and videos. There had been a plan for her to meet me dressed as Kristyn on Halloween, for months I waited for it. Halloween came and went, neither of us felt we were ready for a meeting, so it never happened. I was disappointed, and left wondering when it might possibly happen.
How do you know when your ready for something like this? Truthfully, I don't think you can ever be ready.
Well last night she asked if I was going to show her Kristyn! I again asked her if she was ready. She had the best answer ever! No, but just do it! Let the cards fall where they may. So, not being someone to back away from a challenge, I put myself to work and got ready as she waited in the living room on the couch.
Finishing touches to makeup and hair, and I'm ready! Nervous as hell, I head down the hall to the living room.
She can hear me coming, heels on the hard tile floor, I can see her sitting on the couch, as her head turns to take a look, she calmly says 'Hi Kristyn", and goes back to watching TV. What an amazing girl! Her reaction was such a relief, it instantly put my nerves at ease.
I took a seat on the opposing couch, and we watched TV, talked, showed her my new boots (Yes Katey, I meant it when I said I was going out to buy some boots, thank you!) and gave her a bracelet that I made so she would remember the night she met Kristyn.
Does anyone else have a first time story? Or are you planning one?
Much Love,
Kristyn

Jenniferathome
11-17-2014, 11:15 PM
Kristyn, my reveal was a lot like yours. I was dressed while she was out. I decided to wait for her to come home and from the bathroom asked if she was ready to see me. She gave me the old, "What the hell." And out I came. She gave a surprised giggle and said my legs looked better than she thought they would! Been a non event ever since.

And congratulations to you and yours!

mykell
11-17-2014, 11:15 PM
hell-o Kristyn,
seems you will have much to be thankful for next week,
that is a huge step i believe, dont know that i could do it personally myself,
the bracelet was a nice touch, when did you find time to make it,
planning to get out soon, talked about it with the mrs,
she doesnt want to know.....very happy for you guys....

MissTee
11-18-2014, 12:48 AM
Similar experience. Came out dressed, but she had went into the bathroom to soak in the tub. Said she chickened out. I offered to cook dinner, she said (through the bathroom door) she was fine with that. So, off I went to cook. 30 minutes later she comes into the kitchen and it's, "oh my gosh, you look so well put together. I never thought . . . "

We moved on, and I've been her fashion advisor ever since.

Tracii G
11-18-2014, 02:02 AM
I was dating a lady about 20 years younger than me for about 6 months and she saw a pic of me in girl mode in one bedroom.
She asked if I had a sister I said no thats me and she said no way!!!
I told her everything and she asked when am I going to meet her?
A few weeks later she asked if Tracii wanted to go shopping and that she would be over in a few hours to pick her up.
Her first impression was the OMG face then a huge smile and a hug.
We don't date anymore but still close friends and we shop frequently together.

Katey888
11-18-2014, 04:36 AM
Good news Kristyn... :cheer:

Perhaps a bit of time and gentle education has worked positively - also the bracelet was a nice touch... I'm sure she appreciated that.. :)

Sounds like another big step forward... for now.... however, call me an old cynic, but I get the impression that your SO is a bit of a thinker and I suspect that you still have some rollercoaster moments ahead - just keep your nerve and keep being you! :hugs:

I'm sure the boots were fab too... ;)

Katey x

PaulaQ
11-18-2014, 04:41 AM
My wife called me on the way home from her therapist last year. It was in the early summer. She said "I think I'm ready to see you." (She didn't actually know my name yet.) I wasn't so sure she was ready for the big reveal, but decided to chance it. So I stayed dressed, and waited for her to arrive.

She came in and I walked out. She commented that I resemble my sister, and that I looked better than she expected. I was in a blue maxi dress, sandals, wig, forms, makeup. She was surprised I dressed so conservatively.

We sat and talked for several hours. I told her my name, and the explanation behind it. So I explained. We had dinner together, and then I sat by her on our couch, watching TV. I'd wanted to be myself around her for so long - just the simple act of watching television together felt wonderful. It was a dream come true! I was so happy.

After about an hour of TV, she told me she couldn't take being next to me like that. She excused herself, and shut herself into the bedroom. She cried, wailing like a wounded animal as her heart broke.

She asked me to leave a couple of weeks later, and a month after that, I was gone.

I don't expect to see either her, or that home, ever again.

Oh, interesting post-script, she won't talk to my sister anymore either. She reminds her too much of me, or so she told my sister.

Marcelle
11-18-2014, 05:13 AM
Hi Kristyn,

I am so glad to hear things are going better for you. I am also glad that your SO has agreed to meet Kristyn and it went well. I also believe though that you will need to keep the communication lines open and ensure things are still progressing at an even keel as your SO does sound as though she was fine but is still processing the information.

Keep positive though . . . this is a great first step.

Hugs

Isha

alice clair
11-18-2014, 07:43 AM
I have known my wife since we were 3 or 4 and we have been together since 1990, I was at her house one night when her then husband was away on business and the power went out so in the dark I told her that I am a crossdresser and she accepted me as such from that minute on. My father went to work for her father in 1958 so I have known her all my life.

Michelle

MichelleDevon
11-18-2014, 08:14 AM
Yes, I remember the time my wife met Michelle... As you may have read elsewhere she was totally unaccepting at first and that, coupled with other issues eld to me leaving. I had a brief but wonderful time with a younger lady but that all went wrong. But that was an opportunity for my wife and also for our couples counselling. We spent Christmas at our younger daughter's house and although we didn't sleep together there it did give us time to talk more. Back to our separate homes but agreed to meet for New Year's Eve. Michelle had been "born" in September that year and I was enjoying exploring. So I suggested that maybe Michelle could come over for NYE. She accepted that idea but I did double-check before getting ready and even as I drove over - just in case she had got cold feet.

She didn't, and I think she was pleasantly surprised by how well I "scrubbed up" as Michelle, we had a very pleasant evening and finally got back together again in the following May. Stephen moved back in, bringing Michelle (and her expanding wardrobe of clothes) with him. Not sure the balance entirely suits my wife but balance it is. I am still waiting for her to borrow any of Michelle's outfits - that will represent a significant step forward. But my latest purchase has attracted attention and she did tentatively suggest borrowing it for her work Christmas do so maybe...

Michelle
xxx

Suzanne F
11-18-2014, 11:08 AM
Kristyn
I am so glad for you! I know how hard that must have been. Now we have to schedule dinner with our wives in San Francisco! Beverly dressed me up and took me in to look in the mirror the first time. She helped me get to the real me. I am a very lucky girl!
Suzanne

Beverley Sims
11-18-2014, 11:09 AM
Kristyn,
Just so pleased that the meeting did take place.
Now you can move on....
Slowly now. :)

Teresa
11-18-2014, 11:46 AM
Krystyn,
I'm so glad it went well for you! You know the brakes aren't off yet so don't spoil the moment !

My wife posed this question a while ago and I posted a thread asking for advice In Loved Ones section ! She hasn't brought the subject up again but the ball is in her court, and I will play ball if she does asks again !!

Isabella Ross
11-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Kristyn...that's so great to hear. Give your SO a hug from all of us here at CDs.com. Very similar to my own experience as well, except that when I finally mustered up the courage, I dressed while she was at work. And then sent a subtle clue via email so that she wouldn't be too shocked. Great result, and I have never looked back.

samantha rogers
11-18-2014, 02:21 PM
Awesome news, Kristyn! I am so happy for you. I love Katey but I hope she is wrong and things just get better from here.

Nadine Spirit
11-18-2014, 02:25 PM
Hiya Kristyn-

Ya know what? I have noticed your lack of presence on the board and have thought of you often. I have been wishing for good things between you and wife. It sounds as though things have been going quite well for you! Good! I am so happy to hear of it. I know how worried it has made you for her not to know and at the same time, even more worried about what would happen if she ever found out. I am sure that much will continue to be worked on, but I am so thrilled for you that she sounds as though she is willing to be educated on the topic. Which is the best news one can hope for, I think!

First time coming out story? Nope. I did this whole cross dressing thing backwards apparently. I dressed in bits and pieces here and there for like 20 years, without ever putting it all together into one full look. My wife knew and saw ever piece as it originated and evolved. So I don't really have a memory of an official coming out. But I really like yours. And I love your SOs reaction. That was great!

Best to you both!

reb.femme
11-18-2014, 02:35 PM
...and gave her a bracelet that I made so she would remember the night she met Kristyn...

That little piece just reduced my eyes to a water mill.... Something very personal and a lovely touch from the heart for my money!
Sincere wishes for your future together Kristyn.

Rebecca x

Angie G
11-18-2014, 03:03 PM
The first time dressed in front of my wife was only a skirt she gave me. After I was griping about having to wear pants on a really hot day. Soon after that I was dressing all out.:hugs:
Angie

DonnaT
11-18-2014, 04:10 PM
We were young, in the Army, and newly married. She wasn't use to hairy legs rubbing against hers, and one day started to shave them. I finished up. This led to wearing a pair of her hose, which led to further dressing.

One day she gave me an old wig she had, and I got fully dressed, and applied makeup for the first time. Good thing I was an artist.

She thought I looked very pretty, and commented that if we have a daughter, she would be very pretty.

Been married 39 years, and she hasn't always been accepting. Lot's of rides on the old roller-coaster.

Keep communicating and be open with each other on your feelings.

Maria 60
11-18-2014, 07:59 PM
My heart starting beating reading the post, I actually felt your mixed emotions, scared she would be disappointed, happy and the disbelief you were finally actually going through with it, and my waiting for her reaction relief. I found with me I kept the topic on the table, but mostly progressed at her pace, but I did stand stubborn to make sure it did progress. I hope you keep us updated and I feel this excitement and happiness for you, from what I read I believe things will be alright in Kristyn land.