PDA

View Full Version : Making jewelry in girl clothes

Nikkilovesdresses
11-18-2014, 01:54 AM
Just read and enjoyed Kristyn's Hell's Angel thread.

In Amsterdam last week I bought a load of beautiful beads, fasteners and thread. They're sitting in a drawer, because I want to play with them and make some things when I'm dressed as Nikki, and I haven't had the opportunity because my wife has never seen me crossdressed, and now we have someone staying for a few days.

Nikki's main outlet is this forum, and when I do get around to making something I'll post some pics.

I know I must be patient with my wife, but I hope to make some progress soon- I miss so much the dressing I was able to do while she was away, though I missed her very much.

*sob*

lynda
11-18-2014, 05:11 AM
hi ilove being dressed and making jewlery. i make baclets and errings,.idont know i just feel so female doing it plus it relaxes me, and remember do one creative thing a day, play music do crafts paint a picture,it will keep you young and more balanced . hug love lynda

Sallyfrillyknickers
11-18-2014, 06:39 AM
Nikki
I love making jewellery also. I have bought some stuff off ebay and can make bracelets and necklaces.
My wife does a lot of crafty things and sometimes helps with fiddly bits. She also likes the presents that I make her.
Sally

Beverley Sims
11-18-2014, 11:11 AM
Not into making it although I do have all the bits to do it.
I usually buy.