PDA

View Full Version : Are all gaffs created equal?

Annie O
10-06-2004, 01:16 PM
I have been planning to buy a gaff and I was just browsing at thebreastformstore.com and they have my size for $12.00. Thats the best price I've ever seen but only if it's a good product.
Do I even need one, I never used one before and I've been doing this for some time, but I have never worn a tight fitting skirt out of the house.
Can anyone give me any tips ?

Wenda
10-06-2004, 01:21 PM
sorry, can't answer that Annie, but have a related question. I see some very convincing artificial vaginas at Transformations (in the UK), and wonder if anyone has experience with them. wenda.

Felicity
10-06-2004, 03:58 PM
I have never tried a gaff, but I hear they can chaff. Search the forum for past references. You may also want to check my post titles "The Art of Tucking."

For under a skirt, unless you want to show your undies off, just use something tight enough to hold things back, or the casual method I mention in my post.

Alayna
10-07-2004, 01:28 AM
Oh yeah, they can chafe real bad!!! I've tried two types: the one that's reversable (so they say) that has a real wide crotch, and one that is more like a thong. I'm not sure I was wearing them properly, but I just don't like them regardless. From my experience they're just not comfortable and a pair of tight panties can do the same (and they're much sexier:D ). Usually what I do is put on a pair of comfortable panties, then a shaper to hold everything down. I put pads in the shaper, then on go the pantyhose and then a pair of sexy panties (to occupy my thoughts;)) . It sounds like a lot, but if you find the right combination it's actually VERY comfortable. The main thing is you have to find the right shaper. I think the ones that look like the bottom of an old lady's swimsuit (without that dumb skirt thing) and don't go too far over the stomach are the best - boyshort type of things don't work, they don't have the necessary elastic in the crotch to keep the junk from falling out:rolleyes: Something like this Flexees® One Fabulous Body High-cut Brief$22.50 is good

Hope that helps!:)

Alayna
10-07-2004, 01:29 AM
oops! forgot the link!

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=597&CatID=16067&CatTyp=FEA&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=09dfd2d&ProdSeq=13&Cat=shaping+briefs&Dep=Women%27s&PCat=shapewear&PCatID=15800&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=15&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0

crispy
10-07-2004, 01:50 AM
For me, CDing is essentially a tactile business. Certainly not visual, I would never pass.

The last thing I want to be reminded of, as I walk or sit during the working day, or any other time, is a load of (unnecessary genital) baggage and structural engineering pulled together in the area of my crotch. That's why I dress upwards with a good support panty or girdle to hold it flat against my stomach. Dressing upwards pulls the twins forward a little and I am completely unaware of their existence. It's almost like they have gone away (I wish....).

The Flexees looks great.

No gaff chaff for me, ladies. :eek: Just a nice lycra hug. ;)

Wendy me
10-07-2004, 08:04 AM
i just bought a gaff two weeks ago wore it twice, to give it a chance i would mutch rather a thong then a nice tight fitting panty. the gaff bunches up in the croch (not a lot of fun) and the strip up the back side is way to wide not good(this is made for us???????? :( ) i bought mine from a cd store (no bad names) in person not by mail to be shure to get it right. save the cash buy some nice tight pantys ;)
love it :)
wear it :cool:
wendy me