PDA

View Full Version : starting over after purging

suzie
01-26-2006, 05:28 PM
Hello girls,
My name is Suzie and I am from Canada. I've enjoyed wearing lingerie since I was 13; now 48. However, it wasn't until finding this site and
others that i became serious about wearing other female clothes. I love the
feeling of wearing ladies clothes as all of you have experienced.
My feelings are that I should be a woman as the I just feel so much better
when I am dressed in womens clothes.
Trying to get my nerve up to wear lingerie to work under my work clothes as
well as buying makeup. Buying clothes is not too bad an experience. I am going to go and be properly fit for a bra.
Please any advice will be greatly appreciated.
I don't mean to bore you with these details.Next time i post I hope it will be
more exciting.

Laurie Ann
01-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Follow your own path grasshopper.

Butterfly Bill
01-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Feel free to wear only one or two items along with your normal clothes if you want: don't feel you have to go all the way and "pass" before you let anyone see you. Wear something and experience for yourself what still feels comfortable at the end of a day of having it on. Keep what feels good; get rid of what doesn't.

TaraB
01-27-2006, 04:42 AM
i hate purges.

it makes me ill even thinking about how much money i have spent and thrown away in all the numerous purges. The worst one was when i had a full walk in closet completely full. I had at least 50 pairs of shoes, 50+ skirts, 100's of blouses/tanks/sweaters/etc, the amount of lingerie i had would allow me to wear something different every day for 3 months, a full bathroom of makeup in every shade etc etc. I had so much stuff it would take me a few hours to hide it all when company came..hell most women would be jealous.

the worst part...

The amount of money i spent. I have high end taste and it costed. I got 6 monthly reminders of how much in debt i was after the fact from Macy's, Express, Banana Republic, Visa, MC etc. It was around 15K in debt if not more.

so think about this ladies....i flushed 15k+ down but got that monthly reminder every month reminding me that i had thrown out all those clothes that i absolutly loved to death.

i'm going to cry now.:o

TGMarla
01-27-2006, 08:51 AM
My feelings are that I should be a woman as I just feel so much better when I am dressed in womens clothes.

Throughout history, men have adorned themselves in the finest clothing imaginable....just not dresses and such. Although historically there have been crossdressers in all eras, it's only in the 19th century and beyond that men have corralled themselves into this concrete mold where any display of finery is thought to be effete.

There's more to being a woman than wearing the clothes. But the clothes sure are fun! But when you really boil it all down, the clothing alone is a poor justification for wanting to change genders. It's got to be about more than just the clothes.

Lilith Moon
01-27-2006, 09:20 AM
Follow your own path grasshopper.
By coincidence, I'm working my way through the 1st and 2nd seasons of Kung Fu on DVD. It is wonderful stuff that hasn't dated too much since I was an avid fan all those years ago.

It occured to me that some the magic of the series was the juxtaposition of masculine (the martial arts) and feminine (the gentleness) traits in the character portrayed by David Carradine. It made him a wonderfuly complete person.

TaraB
01-27-2006, 03:29 PM
Throughout history, men have adorned themselves in the finest clothing imaginable....just not dresses and such. Although historically there have been crossdressers in all eras, it's only in the 19th century and beyond that men have corralled themselves into this concrete mold where any display of finery is thought to be effete.

There's more to being a woman than wearing the clothes. But the clothes sure are fun! But when you really boil it all down, the clothing alone is a poor justification for wanting to change genders. It's got to be about more than just the clothes.

i agree completely. i love the clothes etc but when it comes down to it...that has always been the smaller side of my Transgenderism. So many CD's/TG's i see are so caught up in fashion and only fashion. For me its always been about being a woman. If i was a woman and only could wear mens clothes i'd be much more happy then being a man wearing womens clothes.

Julia Cross
01-27-2006, 03:35 PM
It's different for us all.

Julia