PDA

View Full Version : My wife's sweet but simple jesture

MissTee
11-24-2014, 12:53 AM
I recently returned to my main home from our second home several states away. I posted here how I had gotten very ill, and am now mending at home. Anyway, upon unpacking I noticed I didn't have a toothbrush. I called my wife who was out shopping and asked her to pick one up for me while she was at the store.

When she returned home she very sweetly brought my new toothbrush to me, pecked me on the forehead and said, "I got your favorite color. Pink. Lots of reason to get well quickly."

I melted. :daydreaming::)

Beverley Sims
11-24-2014, 01:34 AM
Another affectionate moment in life.
May the moments continue to come. :)

Allison Chaynes
11-24-2014, 09:43 AM
Congratulations, you have an awesome wife.

Maria 60
11-24-2014, 09:03 PM
I love those little teases. My wife hated me wearing runners or shoes with my jeans in the summer and wanted me to wear sandals, but because I love wearing pantyhose as much as I can, I had to wear a shoe. One day she came home and bought me leggings and then told me I would really love them they even have a lace bottom, boy was she right. I think they also enjoy it, or else they wouldn't do it. That was a cool move from your wife, great attitude.

wiwaw
11-30-2014, 08:24 PM
The feeling when your accepting wife shows it.

Nadya
11-30-2014, 09:20 PM
I've had several similar experiences with my fiancé. I have the pink toothbrush as well in the house. :)

BLUE ORCHID
11-30-2014, 09:27 PM
Hi Miss Tee, It's the little things that makes life special.

mechamoose
11-30-2014, 10:20 PM
Yay! She GETS you! :)

When you love, you love a *person*. Not what they look like. Not what they wear. *THEM*

I'm so happy for you on that side. On the other end, I'm sorry you are sick/healing.

<3

- MM