PDA

View Full Version : 30 days on "E"....a different point of view

Diana Bain
11-24-2014, 02:25 PM
Hi everyone. I've been on Spiro about 2 1/2 months and E for just a little over 30 days. My wife gave me a card telling me what she's observed, so I'd like to share what she wrote:

"In order of the most prominent changes"

* Face; Fuller, softer, never see a "shadow" anymore and neck and jowls slimmer with no alligator look anymore (I'm jealous..LOL)

* Lips- more defined, upper lip fuller, more feminine

* Nipples- bigger with areoles forming, breasts getting "plump" versus spreading-out man boobs - make sense?

* Ankles + wrists, slimmer- more delicate.

* A general softening of all your skin and features, including your attitude softened too.

* Back and shoulders- sloping (in a good way) from behind you are more of an hour-glass shape rather than a traditional masculine "V"

* I think your thighs are getting some elasticity- not sure if my imagination but they seem a bit more flexible.

It was interesting to read her thoughts, I was amazed at what she said (though I think she was being very kind.) I thought very little was happening on the outside, that it was more insides right now. I'm I happy with what's happened so far, I am (but like most of us I wish it was quicker...LOL)

Thanks for reading:)

kimdl93
11-24-2014, 07:18 PM
I know nothing of HRT, so I'll offer no comments in that regard. I am impressed at what your wife perceived...so much detail. Sounds like she's liking the changes she sees.

Promethea
11-24-2014, 07:33 PM
It's good to have someone looking from outside, they will always see changes more clearly than us.

She's so lovely for giving you that card, It was a very nice gesture.

And yup, she's liking what she sees. You go, girl!

Angela Campbell
11-24-2014, 07:51 PM
wish it was quicker? the changes you mention usually take several years, if you get them at all.

MarieTS
11-24-2014, 09:02 PM
Diana, those are pretty astounding changes for barely a month on E. Keep up the transformation--wow!

Kaitlyn Michele
11-24-2014, 11:38 PM
Sounds like a fictionmania story to me

becky77
11-25-2014, 03:55 AM
Seriously I don't think some of that stuff is possible, outside of a Marvel story?
At 30 days it's hardly had time to get into your system let alone make such amazing changes, maybe for some people these mircales do happen but to then say you wish it was even quicker is just daft.

Nikkilovesdresses
11-25-2014, 05:27 AM
I've experienced "neck and jowls slimmer" since July, but it's because I've lost a lot of weight. If the rest of these changes were possible in that amount of time, half the Western world would be taking the stuff!

claire_hollinger
11-25-2014, 06:07 AM
I haven't noticed any feminization of features other than skin softening and OMG sore chest lol

Angela Campbell
11-25-2014, 07:39 AM
I know a lot of girls who have been on full dose hormones, none had any effects within a few months. Not saying it is impossible But it is not what should be expected.

Dianne S
11-25-2014, 08:25 AM
I would also be extremely surprised if you had such noticeable physical effects after only a month. I doubt it's really possible. However, it could be that you feel inside more like a woman and more comfortable with yourself, and this inner comfort subtly makes itself known in your presentation. I really think this is far more mental than physical.

That being said, so what? Whatever works and makes you feel better will also make you present better and that's great!