11-25-2014, 12:37 AM
I'm so very happy Thanksgiving break is starting at my university. After
2 months of repression, I'm ready to put on a bra, panties, a nice dress,
and write code. Living in a suite with 5 other guys, I've had zero alone
time, and the urge to dress was becoming unbearable. I had started wearing
a bra under my winter clothes to cope.

Diversity
11-25-2014, 12:52 AM
Totally understand your need. Just had a break myself (three wonderful days)!!! Good luck you. Enjoy!
Di

Beverley Sims
11-25-2014, 12:54 AM
I can relate to that, I had that problem years ago when I was in the services.

Barbara Maria
11-25-2014, 02:10 AM
I have that problem with my job when we're busy.I pretty much live on a bus with the other guys,sometimes for up to a month.The upside is that I live alone and when we're slow I can pretty much live as Barbara.

Nikkilovesdresses
11-25-2014, 02:18 AM
I'm ready to put on a bra, panties, a nice dress,
and write code.

Wow- didn't see those last 2 words coming! My mind had supplied sentence endings such as, ...go to the mall ...go out dancing ...play Twister with my girlfriend.

Enjoy the holidays dear girl!

Marcelle
11-25-2014, 05:09 AM
Hey there. I am glad to hear you will get some girl time . I am assuming your roomies will be away for the break. Enjoy your girl time.

Hugs

Isha

emma-louise
11-25-2014, 06:39 AM
enjoy yourself while you can

Pink
11-25-2014, 09:01 PM
I wouldn't call myself "getting a break", but I've been dying to try out crossdressing for a while now. My dad's kinda oppressed me from dressing until I move out, which sucks. But my friend is finally gonna mail me some of my first feminine clothing (hidden under some Pink Floyd posters for my room) in a box. So I'll at least get to admire myself in my room.

Now all I need to do is shave off all my thick, masculine body hair, which I imagine will take a while.

Robin777
11-25-2014, 09:09 PM
I know what you are going through. I went through that when I was your age. I don't know what year you are at the university, you will one day get out on your own. Enjoy your time dressing.

Janine cd
11-25-2014, 09:45 PM
I remember the same feeling when I was in college and thinking how nice it would be to get home and dress up in all those wonderful feminine things.