PDA

View Full Version : A poll, just for fun!

Sarahgurl371
01-26-2006, 07:50 PM
After reading a recent thread, I wondered how often you all THINK about dressing or CD/TG issues?:bs:

uknowhoo
01-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Numerous times/day, though not constantly.

Tammi

Mary Jane
01-26-2006, 07:56 PM
I think of my cross dressing in some way many times a day. If my mind becomes idle, there is a good chance I am going to be thinking about it. Since I only get a chance to dress about once a month, it is one way to be able to continue enjoying my femme self.

Ms. Donna
01-26-2006, 08:01 PM
The only time I really 'think' about it is when it somehow causes me to clash with society in an uncomfortable way. Otherwise, it's such a regular part of my life that I usually don't dwell on it...

Other than to post here. :bs:

Love & Stuff,
Donna

AprilMae
01-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Several times a day. I'm always checking out what women are wearing.

Megan72
01-26-2006, 08:11 PM
I spend a great deal of my time watching and "dreaming" about what it would be like to not have to wish i was the women walking aroud me.

Aloha_Dana
01-26-2006, 08:17 PM
Yep, I think of CD stuff more than sex :)

FionaAlexis
01-26-2006, 08:18 PM
Hi Tammy

It's pretty much in my mind through each day. Some days it totally dominates others it flits in and out.

I've said jokingly that what motivates me is a weak bladder and being TG - and not in that order.

But I'm always on the look out for looks and clothes - and, as you know, ideas.

Fiona xx

AprilCD
01-26-2006, 08:43 PM
You might as well ask me how often do I think about food when I am hungry. Although I usually spend about 95% of my time in the drab mode :( , mentally I feel that 75% of my thoughts are in the feminine mode :) .

GypsyKaren
01-26-2006, 08:48 PM
Hi Tammy!

I wear woman's clothes all the time now, so I'm always in a good place and I don't have to think about it anymore.

GypsyKaren

tara 24-7
01-26-2006, 08:58 PM
all the time at work even if im wearing stockings, cant seem to get it outta my head, and it gets worse if i see a sexy gg, makes me jelous i suppose?????????? kisses tara xxxx

Sarahgurl371
01-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Hi Tammy!

I wear woman's clothes all the time now, so I'm always in a good place and I don't have to think about it anymore.

GypsyKaren

:clap: :clap: :clap: Good answer!!!!!!!!!!

Angela Burke
01-26-2006, 11:47 PM
I'm always checking out smartly dressed women especially those my own hight and approx. same skirt/dress size.
It's great for ideas for outfits and you've also got your (unknowing) personal model.
And if she happens to be a looker, well so much the better!

Janice Ann
01-27-2006, 03:50 AM
As soon as I wake up in the morning, Mnnn what panties to wear, can I pull off wearing a bra today, to wear hose or ?
I undredess every day and in this cooler weather -- pants liners, bras, and have even perfected a way to wear more make up,
Only about 1 time a week do go all the way, wig , breast forms , nails , heels n hose.

TaraB
01-27-2006, 03:57 AM
ever since i was 3 or 4 i can remember stealing my moms clothes. After that anytime i've seen a female whether its in a magazine, walking down the street, on TV i would get completely jealous and sad that they were/had something i would never have. I would say every minute of every day of my life it has had an affect on me.

i would not consider myself CD but TG.

Veronica E. Scott
01-27-2006, 07:43 AM
several times daily some days it happens more than others seems as though it is always on my mind (or body).

Danielle
01-27-2006, 07:51 AM
I get the urge when I see women:doll: at work going about in sexy skirts and high heels.Sometimes a thought about an early sexy women in heels triggers the Danielle in me.I just love "High heels and sexy legs "um um:clap:

TGMarla
01-27-2006, 08:28 AM
There were times in the past when it nagged at me constantly every waking moment of every day. Now it is something that I think about on a daily basis, but it's not the overwhelming obsession it once was. Whew!

Alystin
01-27-2006, 08:39 AM
It's consantly been on my mind since, pretty much puberty! Everytime I see a sexy GG or one wearing something I think is absolutely fabulous. I get really jealous and enveyous of them. 'Cause their allowed to be like that and I'm not! Which is really difficult because I work with some of the best looking servers and bartenders in the city!

Lilith Moon
01-27-2006, 09:28 AM
Hundreds of times, every single day. Perhaps because I don't get much chance to actually dress right now :(

paulaN
01-27-2006, 09:48 AM
every day for sure. sometimes it seems all day long. I have not dressed in a wile. so I am in a trans trance right now. I need a good dress up day!!!!! from top to bottom.

KellyT
01-27-2006, 12:46 PM
Pretty much constantly. Drives me to distraction sometimes, when i'm supposed to be concentrating at work. My wife used laugh cos I was always "checking out other women" and flicking through her Victorias Secret catalogues (there is one of the models in VS who I am sooo jealous of and looks fantastic in whatever she wears). When I came out to her I told her that I was more likely checking out how well they had dressed and wishing I had such an outfit. I don't think she fully believed me. I've been caught staring at women at work, because I've absolutely adored what they are wearing. They probably thought I was just being leacherous.

MsEva
01-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Guilty as charged..several times a day. Can't help but notice some of the ladies going about their business as I go to work, take lunch, or just about any other time. I always notice what they are wearing and how I could pull that look off.:o

pattied
01-27-2006, 12:54 PM
After reading a recent thread, I wondered how often you all THINK about dressing or CD/TG issues?:bs:

Answer is A for me.... I am willing to bet most of female coleagues think I am either really odd, gay or checking them out as I am always looking at their shoes, the outfits combo, makeup, etc...

joni-alice
01-27-2006, 01:13 PM
If looking at the forum counts, my whenever is a lot. Definitely not limited to choices listed in several times a day category.
hugs
j-a:cool:

ReginaK
01-27-2006, 01:24 PM
I think about it constantly. It's become a part of my regular thought patterns along with eating, breathing, and lusting over things I can't afford. :o

Joanne08
01-27-2006, 01:31 PM
I'm a several times a day girl, too. I don't think about it constantly but thinking about CDing is my big outlet. I can focus on my work and not think about it all day but nary a day goes by without some peace of mind.

Love, Jo

Miss Lulu
01-27-2006, 02:41 PM
I crossdress everyday, or almost. My problem though is sometimes I forget I'm crossdressed. It's a good thing my girlfriend reminds me when someone is about to show-up.

Laurie Ann
01-27-2006, 02:45 PM
For once I am in the majority on a crossdressing issue, now we need to take that attitude into the real world. Yeah right.

Lindahexi
01-27-2006, 02:46 PM
My answer was A. I find that unless my mind is fully occupied with something really important (not very often LOL) I'm always thinking about girlie things.

Pink Satin Sissy
01-27-2006, 02:49 PM
I think about it constantly!

Pink

TaraB
01-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Pretty much constantly. Drives me to distraction sometimes, when i'm supposed to be concentrating at work. My wife used laugh cos I was always "checking out other women" and flicking through her Victorias Secret catalogues (there is one of the models in VS who I am sooo jealous of and looks fantastic in whatever she wears). When I came out to her I told her that I was more likely checking out how well they had dressed and wishing I had such an outfit. I don't think she fully believed me. I've been caught staring at women at work, because I've absolutely adored what they are wearing. They probably thought I was just being leacherous.

hehe i have always done that too. I remember is grade school to high school i was always checking out what girls were wearing. I still to this day remember alot of those girls by there fashion sense and its 20+ years later. Its just like any other GG....your always scoping out other women to see what they are wearing and how they wear it and getting those ideas so when you go shopping you got an idea of what you want.

I remember when i was like 5 or 6 doing this...checking out what nail polish so and so was wearing, who had earrings, jewelry, etc etc...and then i'd go raid my moms stuff. :D

Still to this day i'm always observing women by fashion sense/style more then anything. I've always passed it of as loving to "people watch" whenever its got me into trouble with a SO.

Keely
01-27-2006, 04:21 PM
I'm with Laurie Ann, finally in the majority.
That's another A vote.

Sarahgurl371
01-27-2006, 04:49 PM
My wife used laugh cos I was always "checking out other women" and flicking through her Victorias Secret catalogues (there is one of the models in VS who I am sooo jealous of and looks fantastic in whatever she wears). When I came out to her I told her that I was more likely checking out how well they had dressed and wishing I had such an outfit. I don't think she fully believed me. I've been caught staring at women at work, because I've absolutely adored what they are wearing. They probably thought I was just being leacherous.

Kelly, thats exactly what I have said about "looking" at women. I don't think she believes me either!

Wow, thanks for all the repsonses! Who knew this was such a big deal huh?:bs:

BTW, its option 1 for me. even just seeing my face in the mirror conjures up those "feelings".

ERIKA1963
01-27-2006, 05:22 PM
I think about it all the time, what it would be like to come home from work I have a great work schedule I have a week off every five weeks so when my week off comes up I think what it would be like getting dressed and staying as ERIKA for a few days ohhhh the pleasure. ERIKA1963 :o

Stormgirl
01-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Every god damn day

Sara Kat
01-27-2006, 05:31 PM
So far I'm on a daily. I usually think about it a few times a day.

SherriePall
01-27-2006, 06:46 PM
NEVER
Ha, and if you believe that, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. I answered A. When I'm planning to fully get dressed at home (or out for a pedicure as I am in less than two weeks), it gets worse (or better depending on your point of view).

Sarahgurl371
01-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Looks like the several times a day'ers are in the majority so far.

Good, now I don't have to think I am a freak!!!!!!!!!!!

KellyT
01-29-2006, 12:05 PM
hehe i have always done that too. I remember is grade school to high school i was always checking out what girls were wearing. I still to this day remember alot of those girls by there fashion sense and its 20+ years later..

I'm exactly the same. I rarely remember a womans face, but have some of their outfits etched on my mind. :rolleyes:

jennifer marie
01-29-2006, 12:24 PM
Several times a day! Always checking out gg's and their outfits makeup nails etc. Ther are several girls at work thatI make a point of seeing every morning because they are always so smartly dressed.

KellyT
01-29-2006, 12:31 PM
At one point in my life I thought I was homosexual. I was very confused I didn't fancy or find men attractive , but when I saw a woman I was attracted to it was initially because of their clothes. Friends used to ask me after a date "So did she have big t***s?" I could never remember, but I could describe everything about what they were wearing.

LindaTS
01-30-2006, 10:05 AM
This was an easy poll for me to answer. I'm getting closer and closer to being full time so I can't help but think about it all the time. I may not make it but I'm sure giving it the old college try.

Kaye_martin
01-30-2006, 01:03 PM
I think about it day and night. Seems like there's never a moment when I'm not thinking about it.

kaye_martin

Sheri H
01-30-2006, 01:30 PM
I think about crossdressing almost everytime I see a woman walk by ... because I'm looking at her shoes! :D Also, I just love observing the fashions that the women in my office wear (sooooo jealous), and often taking my lunch at the food court in the nearby mall affords me LOTS of opportunities to outfit-watch. :)

-Sheri :bs:

Claire B
01-30-2006, 04:10 PM
I selected the daily suggestion. I do think of dressing just about everyday of the week. Generly on a Wedensday or Thursday I start planning on what I will wear on the up coming Monday. This goes on through the rest of the week. Then comes onday my day to be Claire. I put on my lingerie, then my makeup, then the outfit that I had pre selected in my mind. I stay dressed as Claire for the entire day. Then Tuesday comes along and I have to start reporting in for work for the next four days. But I think of my day as Claire and how wonderful and enjoyable the day was. And this gets me through the rest of the week.

Hugs, Claire

Tina Dixon
01-30-2006, 04:48 PM
I always liked to but it was never the top thing to do on my list, but the last year it seem to be what I want to do more of, then when I went and had a transformation done I can't wait to dress, my nails are longer, started to shave my legs a bit, where will it end? Or better yet, it will not end ever:thumbsup:

Debbie Kong
01-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Looks like I feel the same as most of us do. Most of the time I think about it and the rest of the time I'm doing it.

Debbie

eleventhdr
01-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Does occupy a lot of my thought. Just being able to dress as i really do want to. And that's not the time i think of what it would be like to be female. I think on that a lot as well. Oh well. Suzy!. But i do think and do other stuff as well in addtion!.

Cherri_Pitt
01-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Yes i think of dressing constantly .. any opportunity to browse in a magazine or on the web i am constantly looking to see what there is to help me realize my ambition of being passable and sexy. then there are the hours spent chatting on line with others as well as checking out movies or documentarys about or theamed around crossdressing or transformation. i just can't get enough input in to my brain about my little hobby....why even as i browsa the forum i check the avitars to see how others look and see which things i would like to borrow..lol