PDA

View Full Version : Showing off butt in public without "crossdressing"

slimcd01
11-27-2014, 02:17 PM
Hi all

First post here, basically ive been dressing at home when i can, but i have no wigs or make up and very few clothes due to living arrangment, i have very fem legs and bum, ive been out in car very late a few times and walked about 20 feet away from car in mini dress and heels etc but thats all i have the guts for.

Just purchased some jeggings that i may attempt to wear in public, but i was wondering if any of you had any ideas as to how i could show off my butt or legs or both in public without crossdressing? the only thing i can think off is cycling shorts and shirt etc to look like a cyclist lol.

any ideas would be great.

Beverley Sims
11-27-2014, 02:39 PM
You could wear skinny jeans that fit well,
eventually you wil get some ideas as you experiment with your dressing and suggestions from the forum.

Marcelle
11-27-2014, 03:24 PM
I agree, you can find skinny jeans for guys if you are more comfortable or you could just wear girl skinny jeans.

Hugs

Isha

Andy66
11-27-2014, 04:25 PM
You could wear giant pants and sag them like one of those wanna be rappers.

Avrial
11-27-2014, 09:09 PM
You could wear giant pants and sag them like one of those wanna be rappers.

:roflmao: I vote for this!

The skinny jeans idea is probably the easiest. Athletic attire works great too, if you're into the look. I would suggest finding some flattering boot cut style pants... many of us on the forum probably have a few pairs. If you're tall, Nike makes them in long lengths in several styles. Running tights or capris can also look great. I wore a pair of tights out biking today.

Nikkilovesdresses
11-28-2014, 02:16 AM
Jeans is the most obvious- just try on pair after pair after pair of both men's and women's styles, till you find ones that make your butt look good- and wear a thong- you don't want VPL - visible panty line.

Alleyne66
11-28-2014, 08:30 AM
Skinny jeans are basically made for showing off the trunk :)
With my surgery I haven't been able to wear skinnys and now I am stuck with male trousers... That are way to wide. :sad:
You can also go for tight spandex shorts if you want to avoid the panty line if a thong is too uncomfortable for a long period of time.

Bria
11-28-2014, 09:49 AM
Andy, I don't think that is how Slim had in mind showing off butt, but it did make me laugh!

Hugs, Bria

slimcd01
11-28-2014, 12:33 PM
Andy, I don't think that is how Slim had in mind showing off butt, but it did make me laugh!

Hugs, Bria

lol yeah dont really wanna end up looking like mc hammer, I'll give the skinny jeans a go i think.

Hell on Heels
11-28-2014, 04:26 PM
Hell-o Slim
PALEEEEZ ! Don't do the saggy baggy pants thing. I was in IKEA today and couldn't help but notice the guy walking in front of me. Let's just say it wasn't pleasant, and Commando should just be a movie title! Gross!
Try the jeans.
Much Love,
Kristyn