PDA

View Full Version : how to grow hair faster?

michelle19845
01-26-2006, 10:05 PM
i have gotten my hair cut in a way that i do not like and want to know if there are any ways to get your hair to get long quickly? are there any special conditioners? vitamins?
i hate the way it looks so bad,i can't wait till it grows back! please let me know if there are any tricks for growing hair faster?

thanks a bunch,
michelle19845

Stacy Reso
01-26-2006, 10:19 PM
i wish there was but i had some moron sneak up and cut it and i had to wait for it to grow

jennig
01-26-2006, 10:23 PM
hi sorry about the bad hair day. as far as a cure for a bad haircut and how to make your hair grow faster the only thing that will work and even this is not what you want you see hair normaly only grows abour 1/2 of a inch in a week cycle what you can do is take a good mutly vitiman use a good shampoo and con. all things you see on tv and the internet are scams and theay dont work so dont waist your money. the next time you get your hair cut explain to your styleshow yoy want your hair hut and to only cut it this way and tell them you have had a bad experence in the past. and your are sorry for being so picky and most good stylest will understand well good luck you cxan always get extensions

hugs jennig

Megan72
01-26-2006, 10:32 PM
I am definatly the wrong person to ask. :rolleyes: <= thats me!

michelle19845
01-26-2006, 10:47 PM
thanks for your replies! i appreciate the info.

michelle19845