PDA

View Full Version : 7 days no dressing!

lpjamey
11-28-2014, 07:52 PM
My daughter and 2 grandsons came to visit for the past 7 days and I had to give up my room and sleep with my y wife. She had me remove all of my cd things from my room and told me to behave. This has been a long week and I'm really looking forward to my bra and forms tonight!!!!

Marcelle
11-28-2014, 08:11 PM
Hey there . . . well you weathered the storm so enjoy your girl time.

Hugs

Isha

ArleneRaquel
11-28-2014, 08:13 PM
Darlin,
For me seven days of non femme dressing would result in me having a breakdown. Love & Best Wishes.

FayeXD
11-28-2014, 08:14 PM
Heheh.. Time to be yourself again!

Enjoy the time while you still can -- before they visit again!

Beverley Sims
11-29-2014, 01:25 AM
Well that's something to look forward to.

CarlaWestin
11-29-2014, 09:51 AM
In the same boat here although, I've been sleeping in the recliner in my office in full nighty, bra and forms and panties. MIL goes back home on Tuesday.
Til' then:
If there is a question about the locked closet, I'll just say it's where we keep the rifles.

Sara Jessica
11-29-2014, 10:15 AM
I would think you'd be basking in the afterglow of having a wonderful week to spend with family. Not being able to dress up is a small price to pay for such experiences, something many would give their right arm and more to be able to do.

Ceera
11-29-2014, 10:36 AM
At least your reason was to be with family. I haven't been able to dress up or go out for most of this last month, because either I have been ill or the weather was horrid. Last week I did manage to spend one morning 'dressed' while in my home and working from home, but that was my only girl-time since the first weekend of this month. Hoping I can finally break that streak tonight and get out to the club that I like to go to en-femme!

CynthiaD
11-29-2014, 11:42 AM
7 days without dressing is bad, but grandchildren make it worth it.

MissTee
11-30-2014, 12:11 AM
I'm sure dressing again will be nice. Having family visit for a short spell had to have it's up side, right? Not sure how old your grandsons are, but I have so much fun with mine!

I had to . . . sleep with my y wife.

Umm . . . oh, never mind. :eek:

Bria
11-30-2014, 12:47 AM
And I thought that this thread was about the Thanksgiving day leftovers were gone already or maybe the turkey wasn't stuffed?

Hugs, Bria

carhill2mn
12-01-2014, 07:05 PM
For me it was 5 days!

lpjamey
12-01-2014, 07:18 PM
I have had the past 3 night's to myself and the feeling is still amazing! These breast forms may just be the greatest invention ever!!!!!!!

BLUE ORCHID
12-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Hi Jamey, There's plenty of time to dress , Enjoy the time spent with the grand kids.:love:

Jaymees22
12-01-2014, 08:31 PM
I recently had to go a few weeks without dressing and I think it's good to take a break once in a while. Then when you do get to dress again it feels better than ever. Your breast forms are really nice!! Hugs Jaymee (spelled a little differently)

docrobbysherry
12-01-2014, 09:53 PM
I had a very similar experience, LP. Not to do with dressing. I dress about every 2 weeks. Or, whenever I feel like it.

But, my older daughter came for a visit with her girlfriend. We gave the gf a tour of our house. After they left, my younger daughter said, "OMG! I was so surprised to see all that stuff u had all over your room cleaned up!"

I had my Halloween gear spread all over the floor, closets, hanging spaces, and bathroom for 2 months! I guess I needed their visit as motivation to finally put everything away.:straightface:

lpjamey
12-01-2014, 10:17 PM
I'm just the opposite, I don't hide anymore from my wife and she knows what i do but I won't push it in her face. One day I hope she will say let's see what those tits look like!

Alison Bellis
12-05-2014, 06:58 AM
I 've just had family over to stay for a week, which was great and I love them all to bits! We had a great time, but it did cause hassle. All of Alison's stuff - clothes, undies, shoes, makeup and wigs had to be packed away in suitcases and secreted up in the loft. I've got a very inquisitive daughter and granddaughter and I really did not want them pocking about and finding out things about Dad/Grandpa that I would rather they didn't know. Actually I did keep a couple of pairs of knickers to "keep me going" while they were visiting. Anyway the week passed and I survived not being able to dress. Then. after waving them off at the airport. it was straight home to get everything out and neatly put away in it's rightful place. It was sooo good and I thoroughly enjoyed sorting through it all. I even found some old favourites that I hadn't worn in ages and I was also able to fill a bag with stuff to donate to charity. Now my bedroom is back to it's normal feminine state. Lovely.

Alison X