PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

tiffanynjcd24
11-30-2014, 03:45 PM
hows everyone doing today? I hope everyone has a great week so far. Two mondays ago it was my birthday (nov 17) and i turned 26 years old. I know im getting old and i need to live my life and be happy. But i am still young and single. I always know that i am happy being a crossdresser\genderfluid and i would never change who i am to please others. i know a long time ago, i always thought about hormones and i drove everyone crazy on here with my gender issues (i apologize to everyone on here). But now i know it is not what i want. What i want and love is to express myself as a guy and as a girl. You know be true to myself For relationship wise i know what i want. I want to date another crossdresser, a transgender and a woman. I am not sure about guys(yes i did had sexual experiences with guys and it was ok) My question is would anyone (crossdresser, transgender, woman) want to date me knowing that i like to express myself as a boy and as a girl? If anyone has any questions, please feel free to message me on here.

A word of advice, always be true to yourself and dont give up crossdressing. I know its hard but its about having selfcontrol

Nadya
11-30-2014, 09:27 PM
I'm sure there's somebody out there for you if you are just patient. :)

Unfortunately, I don't have an xbox one or I'd be interested in playing some online games too. :)

tiffanynjcd24
11-30-2014, 09:38 PM
Actually im paitent. I understand i have to wait my time. Thank you for the advice how have you been

charlenesomeone
12-01-2014, 04:34 AM
Tiff, sounds like you want someone like you. That person is out there and your
patience will payoff. All the best.
Hugs

tiffanynjcd24
12-01-2014, 05:18 AM
Tiff, sounds like you want someone like you. That person is out there and your
patience will payoff. All the best.
Hugs

I understand you right. It is true i want someone like me. I understand i got to be patient

Rhian
12-01-2014, 05:27 AM
Perhaps you could try your local gay scene, I know female crossdressers are quite rare but it's as good as anywhere to find them. You may also find a girl who isn't a crossdresser but is understanding and wants to participate in your feminine side, indeed there are some women who actively seek crossdressers. Instead of having an objective criteria go out, meet people and see what feels right.

I'm getting an Xbox One for Christmas so I'll add you then.

tiffanynjcd24
12-01-2014, 05:48 AM
Do you mean mtf crossdressers.

I will try my local gay scene. What type of women would want to date a crossdresser

mariehart
12-01-2014, 06:21 AM
I think we need to clear up something first: 26 is not old! You are pretty much at your peak. Enjoy it for what it is. IMHO we all only have ten years from 20 to 30 to enjoy everything 100%. After that we slow down a little every year. But those ten years should be enjoyed as much as possible.

Have fun kid!

tiffanynjcd24
12-01-2014, 06:31 AM
Thanks for the tip. I need to enjoy it more

Nikkilovesdresses
12-01-2014, 06:50 AM
I wouldn't hesitate to date you, from what I read of you in this post. As a sexually fluid man/girl myself, it would be so nice to have so much in common. However I am happily married, so good luck with your search Tiffany!

tiffanynjcd24
12-01-2014, 09:17 AM
Awww thank you i totally appreciate the compliement. How long you been married to her.

Helen_Highwater
12-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Tiff,
There are so many folks on here who have found GG's who are fully accepting of the CD'ing and that to me is what you're seeking. I base this on your statement "What i want and love is to express myself as a guy and as a girl." Expressing the guy side usually requires a GG to complete the picture unless you're happy with a single sex relationship.

Also I'm over twice your age AND I'M NOT OLD!!!

tiffanynjcd24
12-01-2014, 01:59 PM
Tiff,
There are so many folks on here who have found GG's who are fully accepting of the CD'ing and that to me is what you're seeking. I base this on your statement "What i want and love is to express myself as a guy and as a girl." Expressing the guy side usually requires a GG to complete the picture unless you're happy with a single sex relationship.

Also I'm over twice your age AND I'M NOT OLD!!!

ok you are right about that. maybe i should say that i am looking for a girl to accept me as a crossdresser

Helen_Highwater
12-02-2014, 05:47 AM
"ok you are right about that. maybe i should say that i am looking for a girl to accept me as a crossdresser"

Then I think you stand a good chance of finding happiness. Go clubbing in drab, join a dating web site, do the normal things that yound folk do to meet people of the opposite sex. If you meet someone who you like and who seems to be liberal minded then ask the question, "What would you say if I told you I'm a crossdresser. Would that change your opinion of me?" If they freak out, you have your answer, move on. If they're ok with it then see where the relationship goes. It's going to be as fundamental as that.

tiffanynjcd24
12-02-2014, 10:07 AM
Thank you for the advice helen. Usually when i go out in drab, no one notices. But i will do it. Also i need to be patient

docrobbysherry
12-02-2014, 02:36 PM
I think we need to clear up something first: 26 is not old! You are pretty much at your peak. Enjoy it for what it is. IMHO we all only have ten years from 20 to 30 to enjoy everything 100%. After that we slow down a little every year. But those ten years should be enjoyed as much as possible.
Have fun kid!

Altho I quite agree with Marie on u having fun now, Tiffany. Basically, you're still a wet behind the ears kid. You're still figuring out who r, what u want, and what sort of endeavors u would like to pursue. U keep saying u have to be patient. I wasn't at that age. I think very few folks r. So, forget that. Experiment safely. Go out. Meet folks. Date whoever u like. Just be a little careful. Patience and responsibilty come with maturity. Don't be in such a hurry to get there! You're only a kid for few years. Then, a mature adult for the rest of your life.

But, I strongly disagree with Marie, too. Maybe she was in her "prime" in her 20 to 30 y/o time period, but most of us aren't even close by 30! I didn't even consider marriage until my middle 40's. And, altho I know I'll have slow down eventually? I'm still going strong at 70. (Check my avatar to see what 70 can look like.)

Take care of yourself and if you're lucky, maybe u will be, too!

tiffanynjcd24
12-02-2014, 08:11 PM
I do want to have fun like i want to go to diva las vegas

Vickie_CDTV
12-02-2014, 08:42 PM
At least you are bisexual and have lots of options. I have been all alone for 7 years, and I am so, so tired of slamming my head against the wall trying to find a GG. If I liked men at least I could find a warm body for a night... but I don't, I like women only, for better or worse, and it gets very tiresome trying to beat the extraordinary odds and trying to find a woman.

It doesn't get easier to find a partner as you get older (said as someone who is 12 years older than you)... in fact, nothing gets easier with age, but especially trying to find a partner.

tiffanynjcd24
12-03-2014, 05:20 AM
Yes that is extremly true. I can not deny it especially i had sexual experience with guys. I know it takes time. But only problem is that my family and friends doesnt know yet.