PDA

View Full Version : SO likes when I wear panties,but I don't think would be too thrilled anything else

Sissyboy2
12-03-2014, 11:08 AM
My wife likes when I wear panties, but I am not quit sure she is thirlled about anything more. I have talked to her and I do know where her boundaries are. She has said things like before like "whatever" (in that kind of voice) kind of a thing or she has said she doesn't want me to dress while making love. I told her about how I bought some matching tops (lace camis for us to wear) and she again just kind of said "whatever","maybe you should buy a black one so it won't be so creepy". So I don't think it's the color that makes it creepy because I wear panties that are pink and purple and stuff and she likes that. I am kind of confused because she likes me in panties but she thinks a matching top is creepy (at least at first).

What I think it may be is that, wearing panties to her doesn't have anything to do with being feminine, to her she likes the material on me. If i weared silky male underwear or panties it would be the same recation. Would would you do? Leave it to just wearing panties around her or slighlty pushing the boundaries and start to wear camis' and other girly tops. I think if she is willing to see me in pink panties she might be willing to see me in the same material top. I know though she has said that she is not attracted to women. So the more I push the more she might do a 180 in my opinion.

Is anyone else in a situation where your wife likes maybe you in panties but not in anything else.

mariehart
12-03-2014, 12:45 PM
The funny thing is that my wife doesn't object to me wearing certain panties. I wear rather plain panties full time. But she didn't like it when I wore some more frilly items. She told me that she really didn't mind the plain ones but didn't want to see anything that was too feminine.

I kind of see her point. In any case I prefer the plain panties.

Sissyboy2
12-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Does she only like when you wear panties or other attire.My wife was kind of the same way, but I can at least wear some lacy ones. What color panties does your wife let you wear.

Annaliese
12-03-2014, 02:18 PM
Girl, when "Whatever" is said, That is not a ok, it's hell no. Just stick with the Panties around her

Sandra
12-03-2014, 02:34 PM
You want to push and wear more then go ahead...and in a few days you'll most likely be back here saying that she has now said that you can't even wear panties. Instead of pushing it try talking a bit more to her about it and listen to her side of things.

Teresa
12-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Sissy,
Don't be fooled by "whatever" ! It's a short version of " I'm tolerating it to please you, but don't push it !"
We may say it to mean," I don't give a toss !"

I got the same sort of answer about wearing a nightie in bed, " Don't flaunt it !" I guess means if you wear it I don't want to see it ! OK so I'm pushing that one ! CDers are all the same , never satisfied !!

Rhian
12-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Whatever is just girl for 'if you do that I'll be pissed off'

kimdl93
12-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Isn't it interesting how truncated conversations get and how many potentially errant assumptions are made by both parties. Is it fair to say that your conversation has been limited to panties and camisoles? Have you considered telling your wife that your interests go well beyond wearing women's underwear. And is it also fair to say that you see your desire to dress as a sexual expression and assume that your wife's acceptance is based also in sexual terms?

My point is that neither of you may be fully communicating your interests, desires, need or concerns...instead you guess. Also, I suspect you're trying the old incremental strategy...as though you'll slowly coax her into accepting. I suppose it's worked for someone, but I wouldn't recommend it. Try to start and sustain an on going conversation instead of hinting around.

Joni T
12-03-2014, 08:58 PM
"Whatever" could also be the first step to finding your lady gone and you ALONE. Don't push it.
Joni

Sissyboy2
12-03-2014, 10:22 PM
Thanks ladies for all your advise, I will rethink putting on the cami and just sticking with the panties. I was thinking about all the advise you gave and it really helped me. I do think she said 'whatever' in a kind of a if thats what you want way I think and not a whatever in a mean way. I will talk to her more but thanks again for all the advise.

deebra
12-04-2014, 08:31 PM
O.K. here goes, tell her wearing feminine lingerie is something you have a really strong desire to do and it will bring you a lot of pleasure. You should have the right to choose your undies and ask her to work with you on this. I know she is your SO and you should be considerate of each others feelings but this is something you want to do and your feelings count too!!! If she's her way or the highway then do it secretly and maybe she's not the one for you. The thing about crossdressering is "The need to CD doesn't go away, it's there for life".

AletaHawk
12-04-2014, 11:16 PM
Slow and steady wins the race. Take it one step at a time and have meaningful conversations. You'll get to where you want to be, but if you rush or force it, you'll end up wondering what all went wrong.