PDA

View Full Version : What outfit makes you go weak at the knees ?

Anne Charlotte
10-07-2004, 02:46 AM
I absolutely adore (no, worship), brown knee length high heeled boots, be they leather, suede, or pvc.......last winter was heaven for me, seeing all the GG's out and about in them.

Only, every time I see a good looking lady in them, I just want to throw myself at her feet and get cosy with her boots........It happened again whilst I was out with my wife and her sister last night !!! Another mature lady sitting near us had on long ruched dark brown leather boots, with the (thankfully) now fashionable stiletto heels...it was all I good do not to stare and stare at her beautiful feet.......

Does anyone else suffer this much for an item of clothing ?

samanthajay
10-07-2004, 02:52 AM
you put a girl in what shy charlotte was wearing in her hot or not pic and you see a girl with cartoon hearts in her eyes. :D

Alayna
10-07-2004, 03:12 AM
I love anything satiny and feminine. Delicate gowns, flirty chemises, all of it makes me woozy:o . I'm also a big fan of boots - I like the just-below-the-knee ones in black that have a 3" heel that is kinda chunky and has a squared toe. It also has to melt on to the calves...I've been caught more than once staring at gg's who wear those.

When you see an outfit (or single garment) on a gg that you just absolutely love, do you become instantly attracted to her? I'm kinda mixed, sometimes I do sometimes I don't. She could be wearing the greatest skirt and I'll fall in love on the spot:rolleyes: , or just have a little peak of some elegant panties under jeans and I'll ignore her completely for her underwear;)

samanthajay
10-07-2004, 03:16 AM
yeah i love a girl in really high boots. :D

SatinSarah
10-07-2004, 05:30 AM
I know that feeling about boots. I often find myself staring at girls in boots and wishing we could just swap. My wife has about 3-4 pairs and I have 3 pairs. We both have the same size feet so I can share them at a pinch. She knows I drool over them and what it does to her legs. Heels and boots make me so femenine.

I also love to see anything tight black and silky on a GG. I whimper at the thought of looking and feeling sexy in black satin/silk/leather/pvc.

SatinSarah
10-07-2004, 05:32 AM
I know that feeling about boots. I often find myself staring at girls in boots and wishing we could just swap. My wife has about 3-4 pairs and I have 3 pairs. We both have the same size feet so I can share them at a pinch. She knows I drool over them and what it does to her legs. Heels and boots make me so femenine. Even if normally I wouldn't 'fancy' the GG the right clothes make me drool for her.

I also love to see anything tight black and silky on a GG. I whimper at the thought of looking and feeling sexy in black satin/silk/leather/pvc.

Victoria Pink
10-07-2004, 07:34 AM
I've been looking at boots lately too and thi king that I should get a pair. :)

I enjoy all thnkgs that girls wear. Favorites are a frilly pair of silky panties with a lacey bra. And of course for me.... the color would be pink. :) :p

Victoria

Wendy me
10-07-2004, 08:29 AM
i just bought a pair of thigh high black boots with three and a half inch stiletto heels love them with black mini skirt bicker bitch leather jacket yes leather

Charlotte Elizabeth
10-07-2004, 09:47 AM
pvc and rubber does it for me.

raven
10-07-2004, 10:09 AM
a leather mini dress with thigh high boots :) :D :) :D

SatinSarah
10-07-2004, 10:17 AM
[IMG]

Like this

JoannaDees
10-07-2004, 12:00 PM
I was going to say a tight, stretch mini-dress with pumps, but now I have visions of boots. I have none, :( , so I guess it's time for ................... SHOPPING!

Tonia
10-07-2004, 12:11 PM
I was going to say a tight, stretch mini-dress with pumps, but now I have visions of boots. I have none, :( , so I guess it's time for ................... SHOPPING!
Howdy Joanna,

I would probably say a short skirt white blouse blazer 1 1/2 inch heels and ready to shop and drop!!!!LOL ;)

Julie
10-07-2004, 01:36 PM
THIS!

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/halter_handkerchief.jpg

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/leb.gif

samanthajay
10-07-2004, 01:47 PM
lallalallalal spin around lalalalalalal spin around :D julei don't you own that dress already?

Wenda
10-07-2004, 02:17 PM
I love boots too. I found a pair in a shoe store last weekend that fit, but were a bit too practical. The sexy pair were too tight (I have high insteps). I have just won not one, but two pairs of thigh-highs on eBay!!! Yaay. 5" heels. One pair leather, the other latex. Can't wait. I will post pics. Oh, and I also like silk slips, stretchy body shapers, lace bras, black stockings... I was going to ask an attractive lady where she bought her shoes a couple days ago, but, thought better of it. wenda.

Julie
10-07-2004, 02:25 PM
lallalallalal spin around lalalalalalal spin around :D julei don't you own that dress already?
No I have a black halter top and a skirt that is kinda similar but neither are even close to tha material of that dress. It's $180 and I have looked everywhere trying to find an affordable version but halter dress with a handkerchief hem, no luck :(

Marianne
10-07-2004, 04:14 PM
Did somebody say..... boots? :)

http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/redheadinbootstall2.jpg

JoannaDees
10-07-2004, 08:09 PM
Love that halter dress, Julie. Trouble is the low back. How does one hold up a pair of forms without a bra. I've tried the two-sided tape and it does not work that well. I've heard of the Natural Bra, maybe that? I don't have one though, :( , I guess it's time for ................. no, I'm not going to say it.

Darby
10-07-2004, 10:50 PM
I LOVE my angora sweater dresses. This purple one I have is just so soft,,, Hmm, maybe I will wear my boots with it.

Wenda
10-07-2004, 10:54 PM

WWHHHOOOAAAA Marianne, what's your name now! I hope mine look half that good when I get them! Just confirmed why I LOVE boots! thanks dear, wenda.

LaurenAnne
10-07-2004, 11:13 PM

Indeed. A sexy skirt suit never fails to make me swoon. :)

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V231682.jpg

Tonia
10-08-2004, 02:10 AM
Indeed. A sexy skirt suit never fails to make me swoon. :)

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V231682.jpg
Lauren,
They have one just like this I purchased a double breasted Business suit Mmmmm.
:eek:

samanthajay
10-08-2004, 05:21 AM
No I have a black halter top and a skirt that is kinda similar but neither are even close to tha material of that dress. It's $180 and I have looked everywhere trying to find an affordable version but halter dress with a handkerchief hem, no luck :(
$180! ouch there goes my purse. :eek:

mchelle
10-08-2004, 10:28 AM
i like girly things too...pleated skirts are big w me :D i wear those hear w a thong or cute bikini..i like boots too and mayb get a pair. my exwife had a pair of "****me" boots that seemed as tall as she was.
i like thongs too.

maddie2
10-08-2004, 10:32 AM
Boots are amazing. As long as I can remember, I've always loved seeing a woman wearing boots. A few years back I went through one of those moods where I wanted to throw out all the feminine clothing, but I couldn't bring myself to throwing out the boots I have.

Tristen Cox
10-08-2004, 01:02 PM
one more vote for BOOTS! I love them on a GG but I like them on me to ;) '

You look great ladies, all of you!

babe4life
10-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Oooh yes! I LOVE boots too! I have this really nice pair but they are actually too small. But what the heck. So what if I can't walk more than a few meters in them - they are too stunning not to wear!

Love,
Vicky

Shinya
10-08-2004, 08:08 PM
Just a small selection of just my boots. I also have pumps and what nots.

Yeah so I'm a boot queen, nothing wrong with that lol.

If I were asked witch are my favs, all of them. But, the ones I wear the most, the black leather thigh highs. The leather chaps rock too, but not as pratical with 5.75in heel.

Enjoy........... :D

Yeah I like BLACK :p

Shinya
10-08-2004, 08:14 PM
different view. if its too much i can pull one down lol

samanthajay
10-08-2004, 11:07 PM
Oooh yes! I LOVE boots too! I have this really nice pair but they are actually too small. But what the heck. So what if I can't walk more than a few meters in them - they are too stunning not to wear!

Love,
Vicky
so when can we see you in them? :p hehe im joking.

samanthajay
10-08-2004, 11:08 PM
nice selection of boots you have ther shinya :D

Tristen Cox
10-08-2004, 11:56 PM
Nice those are hot Shinya! Damn you didn't tell me you had soo many!! Now I am jealous, in a good way of course :D

babe4life
10-09-2004, 02:10 AM
so when can we see you in them? :p hehe im joking.

Samantha, just for you ;) LOL

http://www.vickysplace.co.za/images/IMGP1691_smaller.JPG

I couldn't spend time on the makeup - quick chance before family arrives.

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-09-2004, 02:14 AM
nice now did you just take that pic for lil ol me? :D

Alayna
10-09-2004, 02:49 AM

Love,
Vicky
Wow girl! You don't need makeup - you've got natural beauty!

samanthajay
10-09-2004, 02:52 AM
no she dosn't. dats why we like her :D

babe4life
10-09-2004, 02:59 AM
Well Samantha, you did ask to see my boots ... :)

Ally, that is very sweet of you to say. May not be entirely true, but very sweet nonetheless ;)

Hmm, wondering what I should wear when I visit my shrink next time. Drab? Or something decent? I have been told by one of his previous patients that he wants to see you wearing something "uncomfortable" like a skirt/dress. The uncomfortable part is being out in public wearing it ... ;) . What y'all think? Will this outfit do? Jeans and top? Although the jeans tend to expose the panties just a smidgen if I am not *very* careful :p

LOL

Love, Vicky!

samanthajay
10-09-2004, 03:03 AM
go with what you feel. dress the way you want. thats all i can say :D

babe4life
10-09-2004, 03:14 AM
Ah yes. What I feel and what I can organise are two different areas of life! LOL. Maybe it would be easier to take the day off, ship everyone out of the house and have the chance to actually get ready. Otherwise I would have to get dressed at his offices - a teensy bit awkward to say the least! ;) And then undress (the worst part)

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-09-2004, 03:22 AM
yeah i would think so :D

Alayna
10-09-2004, 03:28 AM
I say go for it - not too over the top, but definitely femme. And don't forget, we are our own worst critics - I think you look great

babe4life
10-09-2004, 03:44 AM
Thanks Ally and Erica! The more I think about it, the more I want to do it. BUT, the more I want to do it, the more my tummy is churning ... ;)

Alayna
10-09-2004, 03:47 AM
This dress is absolutely stunning! Saw it while shopping with my sisters today. All 3 of us were glued to the glass. Sorry bout the pic quality - took them on a cellphone

samanthajay
10-09-2004, 03:58 AM
nice drress wish it were in black :D

lonelycrossdresser
10-09-2004, 04:29 AM
I have a pink formal dress that I love. I cant wait to get home from work to wear it. It is the only dress I have in my wardrobe that gives me that feeling.
The rest are cool too, but the pink one is my favorite... Hope this helps...

babe4life
10-09-2004, 05:18 AM
Oh that dress is stunning. Wonder if they have it my size ;)

Lily_gg
10-09-2004, 06:30 AM
It's gorgeous!!! (the green dress in Alayna's post)

Wish I had the chest to carry off things like that well... :(

Never mind though, at least the legs and hips are there!

Oh, and babe4life, you have absolutely *gorgeous* skin, particularly with your hair that colour - your av.pic is sooooo cute! ;)

Tonia
10-09-2004, 06:52 AM

http://www.vickysplace.co.za/images/IMGP1691_smaller.JPG

Love,
Vicky
Babe Babbbbbby WOW that photo is great !!! that is one of the best i have seen you look hot

Elinor
10-09-2004, 07:39 AM
Frenchmaid's uniforms: Pleated skirts. High Heels. Long straight black hair.
Full skirts with petticoats as wore by June Alison in the Glenn Miller story.
Soft silky frilly feminine clothes.

babe4life
10-09-2004, 09:46 AM
Hi Lily! I love reading Archie Comics and one day Ethel was in the principal's office for hitting a boy. When asked why, she said that he nicknamed her turnpike. He didn't understand why until she said: "Not a curve in sight." That is how I feel sometimes. I would love to have hips! ;) If I am not careful, pants tend to want to slip off ... :P

Tonia, you are too sweet for saying so! Only with the encouragement of everyone here!

Ooooh Elinor. I can just picture you in it too! The fine, frilly feminine clothes. I wish I could pull it off, but I don't think I could :(. Gotta go for the more robust styles of the modern era :D

Love,
Vicky

silkblacktights
10-09-2004, 09:50 AM
;)

wow you look great

Tristen Cox
10-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Babe Babbbbbby WOW that photo is great !!! that is one of the best i have seen you look hot

Very pretty Babe4life.. very pretty indeed. A nice comfortable look!

Shinya I'm coming over to gaulk at those.. Fabulous

Marianne those are just like a pair of mine, very walkable and sexy as well :D

Lily_gg
10-10-2004, 07:55 AM
Hi Lily! I love reading Archie Comics and one day Ethel was in the principal's office for hitting a boy. When asked why, she said that he nicknamed her turnpike. He didn't understand why until she said: "Not a curve in sight." That is how I feel sometimes. I would love to have hips! ;) If I am not careful, pants tend to want to slip off ... :P

:p Well, definitely not a turnpike here, bit of an English pear thing threatening to happen though! I swear my bust has shrunk since me and my bf have been apart you know...

And not having hips isn't necessarily a bad thing - a 'boyish' figure tends to mean that you can wear the kind of figure skimming dress that is completely unforgiving when it comes to a rounded tummy, and simply look beautifully slender... Sylph like almost ;)

Oh, and as far as wearing that outfit to therapy goes - DO IT! It's lovely, not at all OTT, or in-yer-face in any way, just a nice, relaxed, girlie look (surprising just how feminine something that simple can be isn't it?), and you look really nice in it - very classy :D

babe4life
10-10-2004, 11:30 AM
:p Well, definitely not a turnpike here, bit of an English pear thing threatening to happen though! I swear my bust has shrunk since me and my bf have been apart you know...

Lily, when did this happen!? Are you OK? What happened?

Oh, and as far as wearing that outfit to therapy goes - DO IT! It's lovely, not at all OTT, or in-yer-face in any way, just a nice, relaxed, girlie look (surprising just how feminine something that simple can be isn't it?), and you look really nice in it - very classy :D

Isn't it just? Who would have thought? The other advantage, it is really comfortable, except for those boots ;). That is the one thing that I really need - shoes that actually fit comfortably. But I have ordered some and should hopefully arrive some time this week. Can't wait!

BTW, who cleans your desk? I can't remember tha last time I saw the top of mine

Julie, I cleaned it up in the morning, took the photo and by evening it was less than tidy again. My dad put up shelving above my desk (you can see the bottom end of it in the photo). That is where everything went ... I try and be neat and tidy though because I start losing things very easily if I don't tidy it away. Besides, since you didn't give me the maid's outfit (including body!) like I asked, I have to just do it myself! :D

Love,
Vicky

Lily_gg
10-11-2004, 05:54 AM
Yeah, I'm fine Vicky - I didn't mean apart as in broken up, floods of tears apart, I meant apart as in currently living on opposite sides of the world and counting down the days til I see him again! :p Thanks for worrying though - you're clearly a sweetie as well as a cutie!

Shoes - I know what you mean! I have problems finding comfy-sexy shoes - all those pointed toes just don't fit me at all :( Frivolous strappy sandals and high heels fit remarkably well though, so just have to buy them instead! :D

What would be perfect with those jeans is some nice chunky square toed trouser boots, in a reddish brown leather. Or some closed toe mules perhaps?... Can you tell I'm a shoe girl? Apparently all girls are either shoe or handbag girls - maybe I should start a poll.... And having mentioned handbags - how will you accessorise when you wear that outfit to therapy?.... May require some shopping! :D

Muffles
10-11-2004, 06:55 AM
as a guy guy (gawd I hate that name :D ) I must confess to going totally ballistic every time I look at Boy in Lace's avatar *swoon* :o

I absolutely adore (no, worship), brown knee length high heeled boots, be they leather, suede, or pvc.......last winter was heaven for me, seeing all the GG's out and about in them.

Only, every time I see a good looking lady in them, I just want to throw myself at her feet and get cosy with her boots........It happened again whilst I was out with my wife and her sister last night !!! Another mature lady sitting near us had on long ruched dark brown leather boots, with the (thankfully) now fashionable stiletto heels...it was all I good do not to stare and stare at her beautiful feet.......

babe4life
10-11-2004, 08:57 AM
Yeah, I'm fine Vicky - I didn't mean apart as in broken up, floods of tears apart, I meant apart as in currently living on opposite sides of the world and counting down the days til I see him again! :p Thanks for worrying though - you're clearly a sweetie as well as a cutie!

Oh good! OK, not nice to be physically apart, but better than being "apart." ;)

What would be perfect with those jeans is some nice chunky square toed trouser boots, in a reddish brown leather. Or some closed toe mules perhaps?... Can you tell I'm a shoe girl? Apparently all girls are either shoe or handbag girls - maybe I should start a poll.... And having mentioned handbags - how will you accessorise when you wear that outfit to therapy?.... May require some shopping!

Hmm ... I love the suggestion about the shoes! I have been drooling over a pair already. Just need to find a pair in the right size. I didn't really think about the accessorising part :eek:. I do have a few handbags in various sizes (gotta love cheap mail order!) that would probably work quite nicely. They range from a small handheld purse (probably best for what I have in mind) through to a fairly substantial carry all type of thing - all black!

Lily, what on earth would I do without you!? Must go shopping!! At least I have several weeks before the next event. There is a group that gets together once a month and they just had a meeting yesterday that I had to miss. But I have promised that I will make every attempt to make it to the next do. Now that should be a good place to try out the outfit :p

Love,
Vicky

AnnaMaria
10-11-2004, 01:27 PM
for me it's ruffles and lace. Nothing says fem to me more than that. the other thing that I really like is the older style of girls wearing mini-skirts with high top tennis shoes, and lace toped ankle socks. That is just so sexy.

Lily_gg
10-12-2004, 04:17 AM
Lily, what on earth would I do without you!? Must go shopping!!
I have a mild addiction to Cosmo, and of course they always have great pictures of entire outfits, as well as pages of just one focus item... And of course shoes are a complete addiction of mine, as is window-shopping, and, if I see someone wearing something really gorgeous, randomly wandering up and asking where they got it - every woman I've stopped so far has smiled, blushed a little, and told me all about it, then said thanks for the compliment - it's always nice to make people smile :)

So, handbags. Hmmm, all black. I used to be like that! Your new motto in life should be "go forth and accessorize!!!". If you want a slightly more casual look, a large beat-up looking brown leather bag is great (less harsh and formal than black. This goes for eyeliner too - if black's too much for anyone, there are some gorgeous browns, smokey greys, navys and bottle greens out there), or maybe a smaller camel coloured one, in some kind of cord or other tough cotton-type material. For dressy occasions, it all depends on the outfit - you can do things like a really plain black outfit (dress, skirt&top, trousers&top, whatever), and then really doll it up with strappy shoes, bright toenails and a sparkly clutch type bag, or a brightly coloured satin bag, maybe to match brightly coloured strappy shoes?
Oooo, and I have to get you hooked on jewellery too - nice little necklaces and things, can make your neck & collarbones look really sexy as well....

Basically, I believe that the global economy is in a terrible state, and therefore it is our duty to go and shop 'til we drop :D :D :D

Anne Charlotte
10-12-2004, 07:16 AM
Thanks everyone for the response to this thread - especially from Vicky and Marianne........I'm sooooo jealous of those looks. :mad:

Vicky - stick with the ankle boots with those jeans - they look Fantastic. I'm thinking of getting a pair of my own - my old black suede ones are falling apart !!! :eek:

babe4life
10-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Your new motto in life should be "go forth and accessorize!!!". If you want a slightly more casual look, a large beat-up looking brown leather bag is great (less harsh and formal than black. <more snipping> then really doll it up with strappy shoes, bright toenails and a sparkly clutch type bag, or a brightly coloured satin bag, maybe to match brightly coloured strappy shoes?
Oooo, and I have to get you hooked on jewellery too - nice little necklaces and things, can make your neck & collarbones look really sexy as well....

Hi Lily!

Well, I have ordered the following shoes (see the attachments) and just waiting for them to now arrive. May need tips on how to actually do up the stilletos! Can't wait! I think they will go nicely with the jeans! I have a few necklaces but still want lots of (clip on) earrings. Things is, they are as rare as hen's teeth in this part of the world. You either have holes in your ears for earrings or you don't wear earrings at all :(

Need to work more on the accesorising thing too. I love bangles but don't have any. All I have is a nice neat ladies watch.

Need to maybe get a choker as well to hide the ol' apple. Can be very noticeable at the very wrong times ;)

And Anne, you really started a fantastic thread. THANK YOU :D

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-13-2004, 02:08 AM
nice i like the blue pair. :D

Lily_gg
10-13-2004, 04:31 AM
:D New shoes! Mmmmmmm!!! :D

They'd probably both go well with the jeans, depending on the length of the jeans. And doing up the stilletos is a matter of preference - some girls wrap them around and around the ankles, some criss-cross up the legs - just depends on what look you're going for. Also, if you've got really thin calves/ankles, tying around the ankle can make them look a bit bigger, thus more balanced (obviously bad if you have thick ankles!). Could also shorten your legs slightly, but probably not too much - just play and have fun!

:p

babe4life
10-13-2004, 09:00 AM
I am now getting really, really anxious to get my grubby little paws on them :D. I did a lot of walking when I was still a student, so ... Yes well. I tend to need to cover my legs up ... :D

My one friend went everywhere on his bicycle. It got to the point that he really struggled to find trousers / shorts that actually fit around his legs! Now my legs are fortunately not nearly like that ... :o

So I am thinking up the legs is going to be the best ... *grin*

Love,
Vicky

Anne Charlotte
10-13-2004, 10:15 AM
I cycle...it gives you a great excuse for shaving your legs.......all top class riders do it !! :D :D

babe4life
10-13-2004, 11:34 AM
LOL. We have a chap in the office that cycles in competitions. So we asked him why he doesn't shave ... He said that he didn't think it made a difference! LOL

Of course the other cyclist does, so that's ok :D

samanthajay
10-14-2004, 01:50 AM
a chap? i thought you were from south africa and england? :confused: *sams so canfused*

babe4life
10-14-2004, 01:58 AM
Now why are you so confused Sam? Hmm?

samanthajay
10-14-2004, 02:14 AM
Now why are you so confused Sam? Hmm?
ahh i messed up my spelling. i ment to say i thought you were from south africa not england.
:rolleyes:

babe4life
10-14-2004, 02:27 AM
ahh i messed up my spelling. i ment to say i thought you were from south africa not england.
:rolleyes:

LOL. Well then you are forgiven for the moment. But you forget, we are heavily influenced by American, British and Australian television :D. So the language gets very interesting ;)

samanthajay
10-14-2004, 02:30 AM
LOL. Well then you are forgiven for the moment. But you forget, we are heavily influenced by American, British and Australian television :D. So the language gets very interesting ;)

ahhh ok you just said chap and im like confused and was like whoa i thought only brits say that. :p

Lily_gg
10-14-2004, 03:10 AM
*stuffy british accent*

Wot wot! Hold your horses dear girl, and do steady on chaps!

Jolly jodphurs, One must say one's having a smashing time in here tonight!

:D

samanthajay
10-14-2004, 03:15 AM
haha those bloody brits. hehe. would you care for some tea, miss. good show.
sorry nina and charlotte elizabeth and whoever else my be british. just having a bit o fun there govna :p

babe4life
10-14-2004, 03:42 AM
Lily, Samantha, you are terrible! If I wasn't spluttering on my tea at the moment, you two would be in BIG trouble! :D

samanthajay
10-14-2004, 03:50 AM
Lily, Samantha, you are terrible! If I wasn't spluttering on my tea at the moment, you two would be in BIG trouble! :D
how big? :D

babe4life
10-14-2004, 04:15 AM
Hmmm ....

Where did I put that leash? And I really think I am going to have to invest in a muzzle for someone ...

;)

samanthajay
10-14-2004, 04:22 AM
Hmmm ....

Where did I put that leash? And I really think I am going to have to invest in a muzzle for someone ...

;)
how about a ball gag? :D

Anne Charlotte
10-14-2004, 04:36 AM
Ball gags make me go all limp all over !

I have a few of these, including one that has a full head-harness !

I go very limp (except in certain male quarters), when I wear a head harness, leash, cuffs and hood........but that should be the subject of private messages only ?! ;)

samanthajay
10-14-2004, 04:46 AM
yeah i would think so :p

babe4life
10-14-2004, 05:07 AM
Hmm, I don't know. Wouldn't it look weird to walk down the street with a ball gag? I can see the muzzle thing happening, but not so much the ball gag ...

;)

Anne Charlotte
10-14-2004, 05:27 AM
A few years ago, when I was with my ex, she was really experimental with our sex life........it was with her encouragement that I actually got into dressing first of all. :p

We used to do a bit of hiking in the hills.....one day, I wore bra, suspenders, and stockings and panties under my male hiking clothes. I also wore a polo-neck sweater, which hid the dog-collar I was wearing.......It was a real turn on to be lead along a mountain path by my leash....carrying the rucksack and equipment, whilst she jaunted along in front of me...... :rolleyes:

Couldn't imagine doing it in town though !!! :eek:

chantelle
10-14-2004, 06:20 AM
I think that my knees go weak when i see a of the shoulder wedding dress with a fluffed skirt.i will look good in one one day when ive lost al my male parts.Even the pesky penis.

Wendy me
10-14-2004, 07:24 AM
black silk pantys, black lacy bra new pair of panty hose (love feel of new panty hose) silk mini slip short black silkey skirt and a tight white sweter black strappy heels
love it
wear it
wendy me

Lily_gg
10-14-2004, 07:24 AM
*whines* But I'm allowed to take the mickey out of the poms, I am one!!!

And dashed proud of it too, one must add! :D

Trouble sounds interesting though :p

babe4life
10-14-2004, 09:26 AM
Lily, what on earth are you doing down under if you are a pom? And where down under? My folks want to emigrate there next year and I will come later :D

Julie
10-14-2004, 09:40 AM
Ere I'm a Pom but I come from the other side of the railway track and we don't talk proper ere, more like some Dickens character.

By the way 'Chaps', aren't they normally worn at fetish clubs etc.. :D

Julietta (Julie)

crispy
10-14-2004, 09:43 AM
ever tried a traditional diving suit?
that'll soon make you feel weak at the knees. :p
ask the guy who did the London Marathon in ?4? days

Julie
10-14-2004, 09:46 AM
That guy in the diving suit has just began to cycle from one side of Australia to the other on an original penny farthing, boy is his b****m going to be sore. :eek:

Julietta (Julie)

babe4life
10-14-2004, 09:52 AM
Who is this guy?

Julie
10-14-2004, 10:14 AM
He's a guy who through bereavement has decided to raise as much money for charity as he can. Wearing the diving suit he's run the London and New York marathons and walked the length of Loch Ness along the bottom. The cycle ride across Australia is his first venture not wearing the diving suit.

Julietta (Julie)

Lily_gg
10-15-2004, 04:18 AM
THIS!

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/halter_handkerchief.jpg

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/leb.gif

Julie, I know it's really rather pricey, but how about this: buy the dress (sell a child or rob a bank or something to afford it!), get it gift wrapped. Other than when you try it on (in the store if you can) to make sure it fits, DO NOT wear it. Take it to therapy, all wrapped up, and get Debs to hang on to it. Next time she feels like you've made a really big important step forwards, she'll give you the present. You could even get something similarly gorgeous for your wife, and ask Debs to give you both the presents when you've made great progress together - whadya reckon? :)

Lily_gg
10-15-2004, 04:18 AM
Or buy it and post it to me maybe? I'm a UK 12, so I guess that's a US 8...

crispy
10-15-2004, 04:43 AM
Or buy it and post it to me maybe? I'm a UK 12, so I guess that's a US 8...

I want it.
can I have it?
pleeeeeease!!
I'll sulk again if you're not nice to me..... :(

samanthajay
10-15-2004, 05:21 AM
Hmm, I don't know. Wouldn't it look weird to walk down the street with a ball gag? I can see the muzzle thing happening, but not so much the ball gag ...

;)
but a muzzle whould hury more. :( yay this is my 400th post. :D

samanthajay
10-15-2004, 05:23 AM
i feel so out of place with all the ausseis and brits and the cute lil south african. :D

Lily_gg
10-15-2004, 06:46 AM
I want it.
can I have it?
pleeeeeease!!
I'll sulk again if you're not nice to me..... :(
Julie, new plan with the dress(es) - you now need three - one for you for the whole therapy plan, one for me (US8 pls!), and one for crispy in whatever her size is - I'm sure crispy and I can come to some agreement with you on the postage - whadya say crispy? :D

crispy
10-15-2004, 06:54 AM
Julie, new plan with the dress(es) - you now need three - one for you for the whole therapy plan, one for me (US8 pls!), and one for crispy in whatever her size is - I'm sure crispy and I can come to some agreement with you on the postage - whadya say crispy? :D
I'm just a fantasy girl and dreams are hard to measure.
no, that didn't *** out right.
no, I didn't mean that either......
oh hell, I'll just carry on dreaming.

samanthajay
10-16-2004, 04:24 AM
i couldn't afford a dress like that. :(

crispy
10-17-2004, 07:22 AM
buy it in your dreams...

babe4life
10-17-2004, 10:48 AM
buy it in your dreams...

The advantage with dream buying is that things don't get soiled :)

The disadvantage ... Well, I like being awake to experience all the sensations of a beautiful outfit ;)

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-17-2004, 01:58 PM
haha those bloody brits. hehe. would you care for some tea, miss. good show.
sorry nina and charlotte elizabeth and whoever else my be british. just having a bit o fun there govna :p

Sheesh, Dick van Dyke has a lot to answer for!
Still, what about Mary Poppin's "Jolly Holiday" outfit?
Fiona xx

samanthajay
10-18-2004, 03:15 AM
yeah but your a scott not a brit. theres a diffrance lass. :D

crispy
10-18-2004, 03:21 AM
yeah but your a scott not a brit. theres a diffrance lass. :D
you need to brush up on British geography, LASSIE !! :p

samanthajay
10-18-2004, 03:27 AM
i know scottland is part of great britan but when i say brit i mean english. its like yall call us americans yanks although you tell someone like me who lives south of the masondixie line that im a yank ill tell you that im not a damn yankee im a rebel. get it right. make since? the south will rise again. :D

crispy
10-18-2004, 03:48 AM
i know scottland is part of great britan but when i say brit i mean english. its like yall call us americans yanks although you tell someone like me who lives south of the masondixie line that im a yank ill tell you that im not a damn yankee im a rebel. get it right. make since? the south will rise again. :D
Britain is (was) a small island just off the coast of the Isle of Wight and it encompasses some minor provinces called Wales, Cornwall, Rutland, the Isle of Dogs (not an island), Wigan, Piddle-in-the-Marsh, Piddle-in-the-Puddle, Llantwit Major, and Scotland.

We're so sorry, we'll have to ask the British to re-write the (unwritten!!) constitution, the geography books, the history books, etc. to fit in with some Americans' misconceptions.

a bit like the World Series I suppose. :p

crispy
10-18-2004, 05:24 AM
I don't think the Europeans have generally referred to Americans as 'Yanks' for years. It sounds like a hang-over from the Second World War. I hear that that's all over and done with now. At least they think so in Europe.

Is 'manassas va' actually Manassas, Victoria State, Australia? The reason I ask is because you said you were away in tazmania (Tasmania??). :confused:

samanthajay
10-18-2004, 05:35 AM
no manassas virginia, usa. and i ment i used to watch tazmania the cartoon. duh. *sings cold's song "stupid girl"*

babe4life
10-18-2004, 06:14 AM
Ooooooeeeeeeeee!!!!

And here endeth todayś Geography lesson ... I hope :). Never one of my strong subjects at school ...

Love
Vicky

crispy
10-18-2004, 07:35 AM
no manassas virginia, usa. and i ment i used to watch tazmania the cartoon. duh. *sings cold's song "stupid girl"*
Oh, that va! the one in the USofA.

crispy
10-18-2004, 07:38 AM
Ooooooeeeeeeeee!!!!

And here endeth todayś Geography lesson ... I hope :). Never one of my strong subjects at school ...

Love
Vicky
luv ya babe. :) you'll make a good stand-in moderator when Julie goes off on vacation or whatever. :)

babe4life
10-18-2004, 07:58 AM
luv ya babe. :) you'll make a good stand-in moderator when Julie goes off on vacation or whatever. :)

LOL. Thing is, how on earth am I going to catch up to her status? :p

Thanks for the vote of confidence Crispy! :D

Love,
Vicky

Anne Charlotte
10-19-2004, 04:48 AM
I can't believe it.....it happened again last night !

I was out with my wife at our local pub, which was unusually busy for a Monday.

We were sitting people watching when an attractive blond lady in her 40's came in. She was wearing a long black leather coat, and her long blond hair was right down her back, with the tips dyed brown - she looked lovely.

Then she turned around, and I nearly died with envy....

She wore a black low-cut top, and loose but straight-line miniskirt that came halfway down her thighs. And below that, the most gorgeous pair of black leathe knee length boots with high heels I have seen in a very very long time. I nealry melted into my seat.......

THAT WAS MY OUTFIT........AND I WANT IT NOW !!!

Fiona K
10-19-2004, 06:38 AM
I didn't mean to restart the Revolutionary War, as our colonial cousins called it!

Forget the Geography, alternative outfit--- Cute short Stuart Tartan kilt, black patterned panty-hose, knee-high black boots (3" heel, I'd break my ankle otherwise) topped off with a tight black cowl neck sweater. It is getting cold here now!
Love
Fiona

crispy
10-19-2004, 06:57 AM
I didn't mean to restart the Revolutionary War, as our colonial cousins called it!

Forget the Geography, alternative outfit--- Cute short Stuart Tartan kilt, black patterned panty-hose, knee-high black boots (3" heel, I'd break my ankle otherwise) topped off with a tight black cowl neck sweater. It is getting cold here now!
Love
Fiona
I've worn Hunting Stuart tartan myself. (military thing, don't you know?).
not being a Scot I felt a right daft twit. But it did keep the nether regions warm. And in those days I did not wear silk knickers under my kilt. The sergeant major used the acclaimed highly polished boots technique (actually he had a small mirror glued to his boot) to get a good reflection. Woe betide a panty wearer.

Please post a pic of you wearing the CD version of the mini-kilt.

Nostalgic.

Anne Charlotte
10-19-2004, 07:13 AM
Hey Fiona, that outfit sounds abs lush....any chance of a pic or two ?

An ex of mine used to wear a mini-kilt with black opaque tights and black patent loafers.......surprisingly sexy it was too.....

In fact, just the other night I was wondering if UK fashion would reprieve brown patent crocodile leather loafers.....I had a curious desire for a pair ??!!

Am I getting old ?

Fiona K
10-19-2004, 07:27 AM
At the moment the outfit's in my head, but one day!

My boy kilt is actually Douglas tartan and my Troos (Scottish lowland soldier's tartan trousers are Hunting Stewart- Royal Scots regiment)

But I still love the idea of my outfit, I will have it!!
Love
Fiona

Fiona K
10-19-2004, 07:38 AM
No such thing as old Anne Charlotte, especially on a site that refers to me as a Junior Member!
Fiona
xx

samanthajay
10-20-2004, 02:46 AM
Oh, that va! the one in the USofA.

yeah that va. :D