PDA

View Full Version : An Inner Pleasure

deebra
12-05-2014, 08:21 AM
Do you every put on panties, bra with small forms, girl jeans and top (or similar clothing) and run errands, shopping, etc. and have an inner peace and pleasure knowing you are enjoying the feeling of wearing the female clothing that makes you feel good and girly; the same clothing all the other women around you are wearing? I do.

Melissa in SE Tn
12-05-2014, 08:40 AM
Deebra, much more continued peace to you, mel

Lynn Marie
12-05-2014, 08:51 AM
No, I don't. Dressing has nothing to do with my inner peace.

alice clair
12-05-2014, 09:13 AM
I feel he same way when I go out like that too. I feel the real me is living life the way I always wanted it. No one knows but my wife and I but it still feels good.

Michelle

Annaliese
12-05-2014, 09:25 AM
Yes, I feel like the real me is out for every one to see.

Rachael Leigh
12-05-2014, 09:45 AM
deebra sometimes yes I know what you mean, its not what I would expect but yes I do enjoy how I feel when Im wearing that even if its en drab

Jaylyn
12-05-2014, 09:53 AM
I feel every ones inner peace is and can never be the same. Some feel inner peace when they are fully transitioned, some when they just wear panties under neath. Inner peace can only become true I ne'er peace when you have accepted who you are and are doing what you can at your stage in your life to enjoy that feeling. I find some inner peace on certain days just getting in my bass boat and fishing in the early mornings, I find inner peace watching the sun rise from a deer stand and hearing the bird calls coming up the valley as the sun light awakes them. I find inner peace holding my wife's hand at the movies, sitting in church and accepting there is someone in charge that is greater than mankind gives me inner peace, the small things in this world give me inner peace like seeing a grandchild in the nursery, or just the softness of my CD undergarments can relax and give me a feeling of calmness but not inner peace, sitting in my recliner and watching my favorite sitcom can give me calmness and a relaxed mood but not inner peace. Inner peace is something I found after I quit the rat race of the world and retired. I feel inner peace is coming to terms with who you are inside and knowing that you are doing your best to live up to your values that you have set for yourself, with patting yourself on the back and saying I have done my best thus I am content with my person inside me. Inner peace should come from your heart and mind.

MissTee
12-05-2014, 09:57 AM
I don't need it for peace. I seem to manage fine in the peace department. I don't go out, either. That said, dressing does provide a level of comfort that nothing else seems to.

WandaRae2009
12-05-2014, 10:43 AM
I agree. I don't know what it is. And now with cold weather the coat covers it all up, but I know what I have on and feel wonderful inside.

Bria
12-05-2014, 10:50 AM
I think that Jaylyn spoke well about inner peace, we find it in small simple thing if we just stop for a few minutes and listen to what is there in the stillness. Thanks Jaylyn for reminding us!

Hugs, Bria

Joan.Meredith
12-05-2014, 11:18 AM
For me in the past is has started as a rush, but if it's more of a gender neutral look even if it is Fem attire no one really notices so then it slowly flows into a calm. The reason I say this is due to the fact that I've never had forms, but I've had everything in the past.

Joan

Kate Simmons
12-05-2014, 12:30 PM
I do all of my necessary chores and errands in drab Hon as I consider it "dumb stuff I gotta do". After everything is done I find the time to meditate and relax and perhaps dress en femme if everything works out. My inner peace comes from being complete as a person, nothing more or less.:)

Cheryl James
12-05-2014, 05:06 PM
Absolutely! An A-cup bra, legging or skinny jeans, tee shirt, with a flowing long sleeve women's dress shirt, and thong type women's sandals. I, always, apply light make-up, as well. I will go nearly anywhere, especially, the grocery store. Everyone's busy with their own stuff. Some notice...women, especially. But, I feel like the "real me" and I am doing "real me" types of chores. I love how it makes me feel because I feel just exactly how I wish I could feel all of the time.

Beverley Sims
12-05-2014, 05:33 PM
I just go out in the clothes of the day.
Not much changing for me, I might remove my forms to appear drab.

Nikki A.
12-05-2014, 06:49 PM
I'll wear femme clothes in drab on a regular basis when I can. However I stay away from wearing a bra more often than not in that a c/d cup is a little too noticeable (that's without forms) in drab.
Now if I dress up with make-up and wig then I try to look as presentable as possible.
For me dressing is pleasurable, but either looking like a man with maybe a bit eccentric clothing sense or as a woman. I am not too comfortable with a mixed presentation (ie breasts and otherwise masculine).

CynthiaD
12-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Yes, but I prefer large forms with a wig, makeup, and a skirt or a dress. My job is stressful, and dressing after work makes the stress evaporate. But I've got to see the woman looking back at me in the mirror.

suchacutie
12-05-2014, 09:07 PM
The only time when I'm unsure, or lacking in inner peace is when I'm in the process of transitioning. I love both of my genders because I know who I am. When I'm in between is the only time I'm unsettled.