PDA

View Full Version : Mistaken for friend's mom at bday party

skirtsuit
12-07-2014, 01:05 PM
Hello Everybody!
Another CD milestone or sign of old age?
The other day I was at a younger (30-ish) women friends birthday party, which was an Austen Powers themed costume party so I was dressed to the nines in a crushed velvet jacket, puffy blouse and wrap skirt. A neighbor walked in to wish Cait a happy birthday and asked me if I was her mom! I know I'm probably Cait's oldest friend (51 YO), but I was sitting on the couch with a few of her women friend with a bong in my hand! Getting old, I guess.

On a related subject, nearly a year has passed since I first 'came out' to everybody at the thrift store I volunteer at and it's been great. I'll be volunteering tomorrow in a beautiful flower print skirt and matching sweater.

Best,
SS / Mrs. Wedge

Katey888
12-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Excellent! :lol:

Guess that should be taken as a compliment versus anything to the contrary... :)

And I doubt your the oldest girl around to partake of things recreational... ;)

Congratz on a year! :cheer:

Katey x

tammie
12-07-2014, 04:17 PM
Good on you hon, and as far as "recreational" use of 420 has been proven to make men grow breasts , yea

Beverley Sims
12-07-2014, 08:02 PM
Well keep them guessing and they really wont know that the little old lady in a dress is a man.
Those things can be forgotten very quickly.

alwayshave
12-07-2014, 09:08 PM
That's great that you were fully accepted. Question though, what was you friends response?

Justice327
12-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Good on you hon, and as far as "recreational" use of 420 has been proven to make men grow breasts , yea

What? Really? Hmm I've never heard that. I need to make some phone calls. Lol ;)

Marcelle
12-08-2014, 05:13 AM
Love the story . . . Did you say "Yeah Baby Yeah" all with a big Austen Powers grin. :D

Hugs

Isha

Tina B.
12-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Well at least she didn't run into the room screaming "It's a man baby"! So I guess you are doing something right, but a bong, now that is showing your age.

kimdl93
12-08-2014, 07:29 PM
I'd take that as a genuine compliment...bong or no bong. And good for you...coming out to the thrift store staff is brilliant! What fun!