PDA

View Full Version : Tell or Get Really Busted

Sometimes Steffi
12-08-2014, 03:09 AM
There's a recent thread, "Tell or Get Busted."

I have a different (and true) "Tell or Get Busted" story.

This is ancient history, about 30 years ago, at Christmas time. I had finally gotten up the guts to buy some panties of my own, rather than rely on "borrowing" my wife's. When I got them home, I took them off those little plastic hangers they come on. I knew I needed to ditch the hangers, because it was pretty obvious what had been hanging on them. Not wanting to just put them in the trash where they might be seen, I stuck them in an old suitcase, with the intent of retrieving them later and disposing of them properly. I think you all probably see where this is going.

Some time passed, and my wife was packing to go out of town. The first thing I knew about it was the call at work when she wanted to know what these hangers were that she found in the suitcase. I told her we could talk when I got home.

I didn't get much work done that day, trying to think about what I was going to tell my wife. I came up with 2 options: (1) admit that I got them for me and (2) lie and tell her I got them for a friend (a GG kind of friend). I was in big trouble either way, but I went through each scenario trying to figure out which option would get me in the least amount of trouble. I finally decided to go with option 1, and throw myself on the mercy of the court, so to speak. I was sentenced to marital counseling, but we never did find anyone we could trust enough with this big secret, so this little escapade soon went quietly underground for for over 20 years until the next discovery.

Can you believe what I was going to (falsely) admit to to avoid telling my wife that I liked to wear panties?

charlenesomeone
12-08-2014, 04:58 AM
Ouch, the bad and bad. Wow! Maybe we need a sticky thread on clever excuses.
Tiny hanger, donated sweaters to dog shelter. Doll cloths given to needy girls home.
Panty hose packing, needed something to strain paint?
Six inch heels, ummm, that's a tough one.

kimdl93
12-08-2014, 09:00 PM
I suppose at the time one could seriously have entertained the notion that somehow CDing was worse than infidelity. It says a lot about the sadly bad image and self image associated with CDing.

Hiding anything is pretty chancy. It seems that no matter where you put a stash, someone will inadvertently stumble upon it. This happened to me a couple of times as a teenager...and the best I could come up with at the time was a stunned look and protestations of ignorance. I think they bought the ignorance part.

Beverley Sims
12-13-2014, 12:25 AM
Sometimes at the time decisions about dressing and admittance do go astray.
You are still active I notice. :)

Jackie7
12-13-2014, 03:12 PM
Yes as Kim says it will always come out. many years ago I kept my then-small stash of female stuff in a combination-locked briefcase, a large and expandable one, in the trunk of my car. One day my then-wife was driving the car, along with my then-adolescent daughter, and had a flat. Looking for tools and knowing the numbers I was likely to use for a combination lock, she opened the briefcase. It was already DADT but until that moment she had no idea how much was being not told.