PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Zone?

Jean 103
12-08-2014, 03:37 AM
A quick background first. My wife and I have been separated now for four months after 26years of marriage. I crossed the line one to many times. We are on good terms meeting at least once a week. Tonight I took her out for some Christmas shopping and dinner. We went to three stores Ross, Target & Walmart. Mainly we are shopping for the granddaughter, I usually pick out the gifts and they are well received. So Ross is normal, guy mode, not shopping for me. Target she picks up a travel set of makeup brushes. Now my wife never wears makeup, only mascara and lipstick. I ask why she wants the set of brushes, she says she wants to start wearing a little makeup. I look at the set told her these won’t do, walk over to the ELF display and pick her out a set of brushes. Then she says that her mascara bothers her eyes. I show her the Physicians Formula display and pick her out some things. Dinner then Walmart, more stuff, some Christmas earrings for her and I got some cute flower studs (at this point why not). On checking out the SA I think recognizes me and asks how my Halloween fairy costume came out. I told her she must have mistaken me for someone else. What I did not say was I wasn’t a fairy but a leopard. On arriving back at the wife’s I go in for coffee. This is where I end up showing her how to apply her makeup so it comes off light and natural. How do I know so much, I introduced her to U-tube. Where next? I can’t see her shopping with Jean, but I would have never have thought I would be putting makeup on her and giving her advice.

Marcelle
12-08-2014, 04:10 AM
Hi Jean,

Interesting story and quite the development. It is nice that you have remained friends and who knows you may have a shopping partner in the future.

Hugs

Isha

Erica Marie
12-08-2014, 07:15 AM
For all of us who's story went 180 from yours, I think it is so wonderful that you and your (ex)wife can be so civil. Its amazing how an open mind and a good relationship can prevail. Who knows maybe after some time things may work out, if not I think you two will always be great friends.

Nikkilovesdresses
12-08-2014, 07:28 AM
The day certainly gave her some things to think about, Jean. I wonder if she wants the make up because she's seeing someone new... "You look...different...did you change your hair?" "No, but my ex-husband gave me some great tips on how to put on make up..." Kind of a conversation stopper :)

Giselle(Oshawa)
12-08-2014, 07:30 AM
great post Jean, I do hope you and your wife can reconcile , if not it's nice you are still friends.
you and your family will be in my prayers for future happiness.

SamanthaSometimes
12-08-2014, 07:48 AM
Very interesting story. Maybe you guys will have a good relationship as girlfriends since it appears she knows you cross dress and you are getting along so well.

kimdl93
12-08-2014, 08:11 AM
Sorry about the separation. I hope you can continue an amicable relationship after its finalized.

Eringirl
12-08-2014, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the story Jean...sorry that you are separated, but very glad to see that there is still a friendship there. Hope the positive relationship continues...

Erin

Beverley Sims
12-08-2014, 04:51 PM
Jean,
work naturally at it and you may still have a marriage to restore.