PDA

View Full Version : Hormone Question

mistunderstood
01-27-2006, 01:14 PM
Hello I have a question. Do any of you take hormones? If you do do you have trouble with weight gain,do they affect your moods,and are you going to a Doc. or do your-self. Just wondering. I'm thinking of try hormones. I am a F2M.

CaptLex
01-30-2006, 10:58 AM
Hello I have a question. Do any of you take hormones? If you do do you have trouble with weight gain,do they affect your moods,and are you going to a Doc. or do your-self. Just wondering. I'm thinking of try hormones. I am a F2M.

I've been taking DHEA for almost two months now (on my own, no doctor), which is a hormone everyone's body produces naturally. It converts to either estrogen or testosterone in one's body, depending on the person. I've been taking it to see if I can determine which way my body really goes (since I'm somewhere in between). ;)

Anyway, so far I can say that PMS seems to be gone and it has revved up my sex drive, but there aren't any of the usual effects one is supposed to get with testosterone (more body/facial hair, lower voice, etc.). I may start taking actual testosterone soon (through a doctor) - I'd like to start with a low dose and see how that goes. :bs:

Gilded Graper
01-31-2006, 09:02 AM
I had a M2F pal.
When he left the Dr after a testosterone injection, the public was at risk as he was a green belt in karate.

Slightest thing would start a fight and I had to hug him to stop him.

Above was mid 1970's and hormones were primitive so FWIW there was weight gain and acne.
Sex drive insane, so once he got home he was too busy to go out for days and the world was safe during the homone surge.

His weight eventually turned into a normal 35-40 year old man, which help him get lots of rolls in movies & TV.

Far as DHEA, the research papers show that 50mg/day was normaly used.

mistunderstood
01-31-2006, 12:22 PM
Thank you for info.