PDA

View Full Version : Took a MAJOR step today

AletaHawk
12-08-2014, 11:35 PM
I've been back and forth on this for a while, but I finally bit the bullet and underdressed for the first time as part of normal, everyday life! I had a really stressful morning and calmed my nerves by going back to bed for a while with a pair of panties on. After my shower, I decided, why the hell not, and wore them the rest of the day.

That's not even the best part. My wife and I have had a defacto DADT policy (mostly a DA policy). I ended up telling her tonight, and rather than get pissed, she was only mildly annoyed that I'd "stretched out" a pair of her underwear :heehee: It ended up being a positive conversation, and we're now moving forward with how to incorporate this side of me more into our lives so I'm not having to hide anymore. That includes getting stuff of my own :eek:

Needless to say, I'm pretty stunned.

Amy Lynn3
12-08-2014, 11:52 PM
As a kid that is how I started and went out every day under dressed. At my age now I dress as I like and as often as I like, so good luck with your wife.

Justice327
12-09-2014, 12:06 AM
Good to hear things are moving forward and she is helping you incorporate this into both of your lives. Compromise is key I've found. The first time I wore a pair of panties out of the house i went over to a friends house and oh was it nerve wracking but so exciting. I let my wife talk me into it and I think it was a good choice I did it 2 or 3 times again

Marcelle
12-09-2014, 05:38 AM
Hi Aleta,

Any movement forward is a positive movement. Glad to hear you and your wife discussed this and an accord was reached.

Hugs

Isha

Nikkilovesdresses
12-09-2014, 07:55 AM
Well done for confiding in your wife, and well done her for not throwing a fit.

And how well I understand the soothing effect of wearing girls' drawers.

I'm glad you don't have to hide that pleasure any more Aleta.

donnalee
12-09-2014, 08:16 AM
Generally, I've found they fit better and are far more comfortable.

Lily Catherine
12-09-2014, 08:40 AM
Good to hear that you've confided in your wife for this and especially that you've moved forward; well done to her for accepting if not outright embracing this side of you. It's especially nice that you don't have to hide your dressing in the physical realm.

Sara Jessica
12-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Why not start by replacing your wife's undies which you stretched out?

AletaHawk
12-10-2014, 12:41 AM
Going to be doing that as soon we can go shopping together :)

Beverley Sims
12-10-2014, 10:19 PM
One small step for man towards womanhood. :)

shawnsheila
12-10-2014, 11:49 PM
Yay! That's good news! Glad to hear your wife is moving forward and kudos to you for having the courage to tell her :)