PDA

View Full Version : Big, Unexpected Confidence Booster

Meghan
12-09-2014, 12:58 AM
On Saturday night, we had to find a spot in a very full parking lot and walk our way into one of our favorite places on the planet - Oscars Tea Room.

My wife and I were on our way to their holiday party where everyone there knew that I was coming in fem.

On the way in, a random woman (smartly dressed and not part of the party, so had no idea about the other party) eyed us both as she was walking by and said, quite confidently, "I LOVE IT!"

My wife looked hot in her evening wear and I somehow pulled it off in my black dress, red belt, scrunchy black boots and red tights (not to mention, some fabulous holiday makeup).

That unexpected interaction could carry us for a long, long time.

Meghan

Marcelle
12-09-2014, 03:45 AM
Hi Meghan,

What a great story and thanks for sharing. Yes a great compliment can really carry us for the evening and it sounds like you and your lovely wife made a stunning couple.

Hugs

Isha

Amanda M
12-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Thanks, Meghan, for a little ray of sunshine!

Meghan
12-11-2014, 12:59 AM
Thank you for your note - a random unexpected compliment can be the best confidence builder in all of the world. And - she did and does look WAY better than I do...

Meghan

Thank you for reading :) It occurred to me that I am not sharing much, at all, and when I do I tend to avoid talking about the positive things that come up. I need to work on that, because this seemingly random encounter put me into an off the planet mood that still hasn't ended. Yay!

Meghan