PDA

View Full Version : Post Dressing feelings.

ophelia
12-09-2014, 03:57 PM
So yesterday I took advantage of a free day and decided to spend it enfemme. I did my makeup, dressed and then went to a hairdressing school where a student enthusiastically gave me a beautiful Marilyn Monroe style, the very best ever to be honest. Seeing myself in the mirror was like electricity. It was a little freaky because she changed my part to the side Marilyn parted her hair on.....Then I sashayed over to Sephora where they have a free 15 minute mini makeover session, except that the store wasn't busy and I got more like 1/2 hour and a real makeup revolution from a makeup artist who collects M.Monroe everything. So in the end.....wow.
Le Chateau now has an upscale section and the SA helped me to a rack of sequined gowns and shoes.
It was a perfect day. The energy flow from seeing myself truly beautified was exhilirating.
Boop boppie doop!:battingeyelashes:
But this morning I have the happy memory but very little desire at this point to dress again very soon.
I feel calm and wonderful.
Can you other girls relate to this experience?

Adriana Moretti
12-09-2014, 04:27 PM
But this morning I have the happy memory but very little desire at this point to dress again very soon.
I feel calm and wonderful.
I think we all have at one time .....after a while you realize that feeling is gunna come back....its like a heavy night of partying, you dont feel like partying the next day....happy hangover xoxo....

Lorileah
12-09-2014, 04:37 PM
This isn't uncommon. It is called the "post________ drop" your endorphins are up so you are content. Let it be

kimdl93
12-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Not so much. Yes, I have had enjoyable days out, but never channeled MM. And honestly, I've never NOT felt like dressing up the next day. The only lack of desire I feel is a lack of any desire whatsoever to wear male clothes.

tiffanynjcd24
12-10-2014, 03:02 AM
I have the feeling almost everyday. Its been a long hangover for me lol.

Marcelle
12-10-2014, 04:43 AM
Hi Ophelia,

As others have said it is quite common. You put so much emotional investment into the day (your endorphins are roaring) and then "BAM!" it is all over, you wash everything off, return to guy and then CRASH! It may be a chemical thing (endorphin overload) but it may also be a bit psychological in that you had a perfect day and may be reticent to try again in case you can't recapture the perfection of that day. The one constant is . . . the feeling will come back in due course.

Hugs

Isha

Stephanie Julianna
12-10-2014, 05:59 AM
Getting out to express one's feminine side is very therapeutic. Enjoy the afterglow.

Princess Chantal
12-10-2014, 06:18 AM
Yes I could relate to this. Usually occurs when I had a very satisfying dressing session and most often I end up not crossdressing or have it weighing on my mind until the next planned fun day! When the session does not live up to the fun expected, then most likely I would have crossdressing on the mind and/or physically crossdress until I am bored of it!

Bunty
12-10-2014, 08:24 AM
Boop boppie doop!:battingeyelashes:

Your happiness made me smile! :)

I can relate in that this would be a dream come true!

:daydreaming:

Tina B.
12-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Sounds like you are so filled with pleasure and warmth, there just is no need to add anymore at this time. But it's never to soon to start planning next time!

MsVal
12-10-2014, 10:19 AM
I have been out only a few times, and those were at "CD friendly" venues, so bear in mind that my experience is different.

To me, outings are a really big thing. I look forward to them with eager anticipation mixed with a bit of anxiety from doing something so selfish.

When the outing is over and I am in my guy mode, I feel happy that I was able to get out, disappointed that it is over, and guilty for taking time away from my wife and family. I feel compelled to do something to make up for it.

Best wishes
MsVal

Sissy_Michelle
12-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Ophelia,
I for one can relate to how you feel. I haven't "fully" dressed and went out just yet. However on the days that I under dress and the days that I don't, I can definitely tell a difference in my attitude. The longing to put my femme clothes back on, because of the way I feel while wearing them. Just sometimes either the weather or the drab clothes I put out will reveal what I am wearing too much so I don't under dress every day.

To have a day like you had must have been wonderful. I am very happy for you and hope that you can do it again.

@--}----
Michelle

Ally 2112
12-12-2014, 06:57 PM
I agree it is like a cd hangover but the feeling will come back just enjoy it :)

Beverley Sims
12-12-2014, 09:05 PM
These are common feelings when starting out.
They soon pass.