PDA

View Full Version : Travelling under-dressed

abbylhr
12-09-2014, 07:19 PM
I am new to going out with any female clothing, so yesterday was a first, mostly under-dressed. And am feeling quite good about it.

It was a 10+ hour flight, and had on a sports bra underneath my polo and jumper (British for sweater). I also had on a cute turquoise pendant necklace, ring and bracelet set, visible to all. And oh, I had toe-rings on, I love the feeling of them; they make me want to walk slowly and more lady-like. And yes, was wearing rights under my pants.

Abby

Justice327
12-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Yes I love under dressing sometimes but like today there are reasons I don't anymore. About a month ago I got a traffic ticket for my tags being out of date well fast forward to today where my forgotten court date has come and passed and I get clocked 70 in a 55. Well of course I go to jail. That is my one fear every time I go out underdressed. Every jailer in the jail would've known and I'm not sure that's the best place to be out at. So just be sure your up to date on any traffic tickets first. Lol

Beverley Sims
12-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Well I suppose you both have something to aspire to.
I am not such a risque taker.

lingerieLiz
12-09-2014, 10:43 PM
You can relax. I have traveled for years underdressed. Had stewardess touch my back and feel the bra. Another time I bent over and the woman across the isle had full view of my pretty lace bra. She let me know by saying pretty blouse! At toll both in total fem had the lady taking the fee tell me how nice I looked. Another time the the toll lady was running low on change so I dumped my change onto my skirt which was plainly visible as a flowered skirt and counted out several dollars worth of change. Oh did I mention the lace of my slip was sticking out 3 inches.

RachelPortugal
12-10-2014, 03:00 AM
I can recall the days when under-dressing was just not done when taking a commercial flight. Suits and hats were the norm for ladies and gentlemen.

Nowadays, if you want more chance of an upgrade, don't under-dress.

abbylhr
12-10-2014, 03:24 AM
Yes, there is a bit of risk of something happening, especially a medical issue. Being healthy, I am figuring that into my thoughts. Driving is something I am not going to, so public transport is fine.

Yes I love under dressing sometimes but like today there are reasons I don't anymore. About a month ago I got a traffic ticket for my tags being out of date well fast forward to today where my forgotten court date has come and passed and I get clocked 70 in a 55. Well of course I go to jail. That is my one fear every time I go out underdressed. Every jailer in the jail would've known and I'm not sure that's the best place to be out at. So just be sure your up to date on any traffic tickets first. Lol

Ashlynn Marie
12-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Why not travel fully dressed? I did this and it felt great. Even got many compliments from the stewardess

Diane1950
12-10-2014, 05:41 PM
I love underdressing, and do it as often as I can. My biggest fear about traveling underdressed is that my bra hooks might trip the metal detector at the airport.