PDA

View Full Version : I was at a doctor

tiffanynjcd24
12-10-2014, 03:20 AM
I think at last week, I was at a doctor for bloodwork and regular checkup. They check my weight and i weigh at 141 lbs (i guess i must be doing something right with my weight lol). Then they did the blood work and stuff. After that a lady doctor came in. She asked me about do i like men and women and i was like yes. I wish i can tell her i like other crossdressers but thats another time. I told her i still dress up and when i dress up i feel happy and comfortable. She is supportive and wants me to be happy.

The question she asked me was do i still think about transition and i told her i was just researching about it. My only regret was that i could told her i am just happy the way i am.

Rogina B
12-10-2014, 07:35 AM
She seems like the right person to share with and worth opening up to. I bet she has the resources to help a lot so don't pass them up..Doctors like this aren't everywhere!

tiffanynjcd24
12-10-2014, 07:39 AM
Oh i understand that except she direct me to a therapist who specialize in gender studies. But i felt that i should told her im happy as a crossdresser. All she cares about is me being heathy and happy.

Do you think 141lb is consider to be thin and petite

Toronto Kristen
12-10-2014, 08:08 AM
Do you think 141lb is consider to be thin and petite

Without having the height, it is not possible to say yes or no. :) If you are 5'1", then the answer would be no. At 5'6", probably yes. While at 6'6", you would be beanpole like. :)

Regardless, I am turning a nice shade of envious green as losing weight is something that is on my "to do" list.

tiffanynjcd24
12-10-2014, 08:35 AM
I am also like 5' 8"

Jaymees22
12-10-2014, 08:53 AM
Hi, She sounds like a nice doctor. I had been seeing a therapist and I like you have decided I'm happy the way I am dressing when I can. I'm switching my regular doctor to a women in January mainly for insurance purposes but maybe she will be more open minded than my present doctor. I'm 5'8" too but around 160 lbs, I find if I go down in weight more then that my face gets too thin. It looks like your the right weight. Hugs Jaymee

tiffanynjcd24
12-10-2014, 09:12 AM
I wish you the best of luck hun. I do kind of miss my therapist. Anyway its better than going to a male doctor

Beverley Sims
12-13-2014, 12:21 AM
Tiffany at least you can talk to your doctor and that is a big step.

tiffanynjcd24
12-13-2014, 11:26 AM
Yes i agree bev. She guide me to a therapist. I think she was looking out for me.