PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing on Skype

briefing0007
12-10-2014, 02:34 PM
Have any of you dressed with another CD over Skype? I think it might be easier than doing it in person at first.

Amy Lynn3
12-10-2014, 02:49 PM
You may be a trend setter and not know it yet. I have skyped in the past, but only family members.

JoanFlores
12-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Same with me, only with very close girl friends.

Zylia
12-10-2014, 04:37 PM
I use Skype with other CDs all the time. No weird stuff, just talk. Makes more sense than text chat, considering cross-dressing is a visual art :D

Barbara B
12-10-2014, 04:46 PM
I use skype to talk with a few friends who know both sides, they never know who they will see until it connects.

DonnaT
12-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Just don't get so use to it that you forget and Skype with someone not in the know, while enfemme. ;)

Beverley Sims
12-10-2014, 08:12 PM
It's amazing, my camera works on the convenience basis.
Always will too. :)

docrobbysherry
12-11-2014, 12:42 AM
The only requests I get for Skype r from those that r more interested in UNdressing!

I'm not sure how u would, "dress with someone", on Skype?

raleighbelle
12-11-2014, 03:37 AM
My concern about Skyping while dressed is that people can very easily record the video and conversation, and extremely easily capture a photo with the print screen function. I'd hate to have someone get upset with me at a later time and out me with the photos, or perhaps have less than honorable intentions to begin with. Sorry to be such a Scrooge, because otherwise it sounds great.

emma-louise
12-11-2014, 04:38 AM
Yes i have skyped with other cd,s had some great conversations, had one or two that want to get their bits out , then i end the call and delete and block them

Adriana Moretti
12-11-2014, 07:06 AM
I have....me and Paula Primo do it all the time to chat, catch up, bugout and laugh ( when her internet feels like working) we use googles video chat not skype...but it's the same thing.....,,it's fun...Zylia we will have to link up one day for sure... .....

Shelly Preston
12-11-2014, 07:23 AM
Skype or any other video chat is very useful.

If you intend meeting up you will have had a conversation and can see who you are chatting with. Also it lets you chat over thousands of miles.

Donna makes a good point you have to be aware of who might be around at the other end of the camera.

I use this with friends who know me and their families if they are around. They know so there are no surprises.

A good idea is don't do anything you would not want your family to see.

BLUE ORCHID
12-11-2014, 08:04 AM
Hi Aslley, I keep a small sticky note over the camera lens.

Connie.Marie
12-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Ashley,
I'm with RaleighBelle in post#9.
If you are on-line, I know that people (& the Govt) can hack into your camera & watch you without the little red light on.
I keep a small piece of tape over my camera.
Not worth the risk..

Hugs, Connie Marie

Samantha_Smile
12-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Omegle is good if you dont want to install any software/set up an account - just make sure to set your interests apropriately