PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the Closet! (Funny Story Today)

TinaZ
12-11-2014, 01:57 AM
Here’s a funny story that happened today (Wednesday). Last week I ordered a couple of party dresses – let’s call it a Christmas gift to Tina – and I’ve been tracking the package. From the start, UPS’ website said delivery would be Thursday.

I was out this morning and returned around 1:15 p.m. And there was my package a day early! Whee! I put on my boobs, my butt, my hair (no make up) and, like an excited kid on Christmas morning, dug into my new stuff. There I am in my office, modeling a sparkling red cocktail dress, when I hear the door open from the garage.

My office is directly across from our mudroom, where my two sons, ages 16 and 13, walk into the house after school. They get home at 2:35 each day, except Wednesday, when release is an hour earlier. My brain skipped over the fact that today is WEDNESDAY, and not Thursday.

I literally had one second to jump into the standing-room-only closet in my office to avoid being seen. If you remember the space inside a phone booth, cut that in half. That’s where I was trapped in a pretty dress, heels, wig, padded booty and boobs. Silently as possible, I wiggled out of my stuff one piece at a time. I could hear the boys walking around the house (to the kitchen, back to their rooms, past my open office door again and again).

I had everything off, except now I’m standing there in nothing but my undies, which, let’s be honest, are as girly as everything else I had been wearing. I start looking around the closet and spot a white T-shirt (autographed by Sam the Cooking Guy, of all things!), so I slipped that on. Unfortunately, there’s nothing in the closet to cover my bottom half.

But then I remember I had washed a load of laundry last night. Included was a pair of my running pants. I lay them out to dry instead of machine drying them, so they’re laying out on the bed in my office, because my office doubles as the guest bedroom.

I press my ear to the closet door. Hearing nothing, I dash out of the closet, grab my running pants and pull them on quick as I can. Then walk out of my office, nonchalant as can be, meet the boys in the kitchen and greet them with, “Hey guys! How was school?”

Someday Tina will no longer be a secret, I’m sure. But for now, It’s comforting to know she’s a skilled quick change artist, literally speaking!

franlee
12-11-2014, 02:17 AM
Now that was better than a Roller Coaster ride. This will be a moment you will remember for the rest of your life, Enjoy.

JessicaJHall
12-11-2014, 02:17 AM
I love a happy ending! Girls, take it from Julie, and Tina from now on (I suspect?): Always, always, always have an exit strategy, a backup escape plan, and jogging suits scattered throughout the house. And if you are too dolled up for quick change, stay close to your staging / de-staging area!! And don't forget to have a plan for stashing your gear. At least until you are ready to make your debut!! Like Tina, I was trying on some internet goodies today, and thought to myself, don't get to far from base (or backup base) because if and when anyone is going to see Julie, I want her to be looking her best, and not just auditioning random looks!! The horror!!:eek:

TinaZ
12-11-2014, 02:22 AM
Excellent advice, Julie! And a lesson learned almost the hard way today! As I was scanning my eyes around that tiny closet, desperate to find anything to wear, the thought occurred to me: I ought to stash a full change of clothes in here. That's on tomorrow's to-do list.

GeauxStacy
12-11-2014, 05:00 AM
I bet that was an adrenaline rush. :) I have not been in that situation before, but came close once when the ex "forgot" something and came back all of sudden. Thankfully I just gotten on the panties when I heard the garage door open.

Sometimes Steffi
12-11-2014, 07:25 AM
Wow!. Funny story. Houdini would have been proud. I have trouble changing in a car. I don't know how you managed to change in a phone booth. sized closet.

kimdl93
12-11-2014, 07:31 AM
Long ago Early in my first marriage, had a similarly frightening moment. I was home from classes, relaxing and reading, wearing nothing but a long sleeve tank top and tight in our small, married student apartment. This was basically two rooms and a bath, door in the middle.

Suddenly I heard keys jingling and a conversation between my wife and the girl who lived up strains about to come into our apartment. I leapt up, spotted a pair of sweats and nearly fell over trying to pull them on before the door opened. Fortunately I managed to do so, but was clearly frazzled and flushed when the two came in the door.

Later, my wife commented on it. She knew about me, and was amused by my brief predicament.

BLUE ORCHID
12-11-2014, 08:00 AM
Hi Tina, That was a real nail bitter, I was sweating bullets getting to the end of that story:hugs:.

Teresa
12-11-2014, 08:26 AM
Tina we've all been there and done that one !
In shear panic I use to try and get everything off, but I take it steadier now and remove only what is obvious and underdress the rest !

~Joanne~
12-11-2014, 08:43 AM
I have had to play supergirl so many times that I lose count.lol I am just glad that My SO now knows and there is no need to run and hide when a door opens. Glad it worked out for you, this time ;)

Krisi
12-11-2014, 08:50 AM
I had a couple of close calls before I was finally caught. Having to hide the boobs under the bed and throw a sweatshirt over the bra.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, trying to hide crossdressing from people living in the same house is a loosing proposition. The question is no "if" you will get caught it's "when" you will get caught.

You were lucky this time but you've used up one of your nine lives.

Lori Kurtz
12-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Whew ... the memories of my own experiences that are triggered by this story still have the power to pump up my heartbeat, and it's not a pleasant feeling. One of the advantages of no longer dressing is that I'm safe from that kind of panic.

DonnaT
12-11-2014, 09:00 AM
Been trapped in one of them narrow closets before, only it was in the middle of the kitchen.

Mollyanne
12-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Good thing one of the boys didn't decide to open that closet door!!!!!!!

Molly

Amy Lynn3
12-11-2014, 10:27 AM
Tina, were you scared all alone in the dark ?:D Been there, done that like many already have, but I love to read about others doing it.

DanaR
12-11-2014, 11:21 AM
Ah, that feeling of panic and fear as you realize that you might be caught. Thanks for sharing!

Vala
12-11-2014, 11:26 AM
That situation is terrible for a human heart. I'm glad it worked out ok.

Jaylyn
12-11-2014, 12:01 PM
Tina I think your next song ought to be about deer in the headlights look or CD in the closet. I'll write you one to play on your Uke.

CarlaWestin
12-11-2014, 12:09 PM
The close call stories are the best! Great job morphing back to the other side, Tina.

Julie Denier
12-11-2014, 12:50 PM
Yikes! That's one heckuva close call. Well done ;)

TinaZ
12-11-2014, 12:51 PM
I had a couple of close calls before I was finally caught. Having to hide the boobs under the bed and throw a sweatshirt over the bra.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, trying to hide crossdressing from people living in the same house is a loosing proposition. The question is no "if" you will get caught it's "when" you will get caught.

You were lucky this time but you've used up one of your nine lives.

You're right, Krisi. I do plan to let my kids meet Tina, but it's a longer-term goal. I'm thinking they both ought to be through high school before I spill my beans. So another 4.5 years, if it all goes as planned. My wife knows already, so that's a huge help.

Jaylyn - I would LOVE that! Work something up and send it my way!

RADER
12-11-2014, 04:47 PM
I think you should be asking Santa not for a dress, but a larger closet;
That way you could keep it stocked with DAB clothes and use it as a changing room.
Great job on the quick change. Reminds me of when I was about 8 or 9, trying on
my mothers girdles, and getting them off when she returned home.
Rader

Ally 2112
12-11-2014, 09:39 PM
Glad you made it out ok or there would of been some explaining to do before you were ready :)

Melissa in SE Tn
12-11-2014, 10:24 PM
I loved your story!!! It's great that you can laugh about it although at the time, I bet your beautiful new clothes might have a brown or yellow streak in them. You have such a flair... truly unique!! Much peace, mel

docrobbysherry
12-11-2014, 11:00 PM
Your experience was exactly the reasons, (I was almost caught more than once), that I ended up telling my 19 y/o daughter. Not just because I was worried about getting caught.

For 15 years I dressed completely stress free while my daughter was at my ex's house. When she moved back in with me full time is when I had to start sneaking around.:sad:

The stress involved began to ruin dressing for me!:doh:

Alice B
12-12-2014, 03:06 PM
That is a funny story. Would not work for me because how would I hide my painted toe nails?

Judith96a
12-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Socks Alice B?

Beverley Sims
12-13-2014, 12:13 AM
Things like that keep Tina healthy, wealthy and WISE!

I hope. :)

Marcelle
12-13-2014, 06:17 AM
Hey Tina,

I saw your picture over on the picture forum and then read about your close call so I came here to read the story. Okay, I'll admit to being a bit of a mean girl as I did have a chuckle at your expense because you painted such a humorous picture of diving into the closet to hide (the irony was not lost on me :)). I am glad it worked out though and time to stash those strategic "guy" caches around the house.

Hugs

Isha

Terrylynn
12-13-2014, 07:52 AM
One day I decided I was going for walk in the park wearing feminine active wear after work. Very few people use the trails during the week so I felt relatively safe changing into my outfit inside my truck. Luckily I didn't see anyone on the trail. I decided not to change back to my street clothes as my wife was out with her sister and I would get back home with plenty of time to change. As I'm pulling onto my street I see my wife and her sister standing on the side walk in front of our house. Oh s&@;!!!! I slammed on the brakes, threw the truck in reverse and hightailed it out of there. I prayed they didn't see me as I searched for a place to change. So I wait for about 30 minutes trying to calm down as its feeling a bit like the end of the world. I walk through the door expecting the worse when my starts yelling at me. It took me a few moments before I realized that she was upset that I embarrassed her by taking off when I saw her sister!!! They hadn't noticed what I was wearing. I gave some crazy excuse as to why I took off which didn't satisfy my wife. She demanded I call her sister to appologize. I felt like a complete jerk but it was better than feeling like a complete jerk wearing a pretty exercise outfit.

Krisi
12-13-2014, 08:50 AM
Coming back to the house dressed is even more risky than leaving dressed. You have some control when leaving but none (as you found out) when coming back. Wife, family, neighbor, etc.

Danielle_cder
12-13-2014, 09:16 AM
some people sky dive, some race cars, we, we just try to fly under the radar and still mange to get the biggest rushes!