PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping en femme

CrossKimmy
12-11-2014, 02:12 AM
Hey ladies!

I had a curiosity today that I had to get out.

I tried sleeping in panties the other night but just couldn't do fall asleep. I kept tossing and turning, trying to ignore the fact that I was wearing womens underwear. I just couldn't relax. I felt so exhilarated, even though the panties I was wearing weren't tight, but rather soft and relax fitting. I would love to sleep in panties and other kinds of feminine sleepwear.

How do you girls get relaxed just enough to bring your pretty selves to sleep?

this girl needs her beauty rest.

Jean 103
12-11-2014, 02:27 AM
The short answer is you get use to it. When all you have is panties and sleep every night in a nightgown it become normal. I mean I love the feel, but can still relax.

raleighbelle
12-11-2014, 03:28 AM
I sleep in a nightgown every night. The only exception would be if I were in a more public area, such as a youth hostel or perhaps a hotel where the restroom is down the hall. It feels quite awkward to sleep in anything else. I do not do any dressing in public though.

GeauxStacy
12-11-2014, 04:42 AM
Tamma, I felt the same way when I first started sleeping in panties and nightgowns earlier this year. Just keep at it and you will find that while it still feels great, you will fall asleep with no problem. Also, I love now that is getting cold I can wear my pretty pink PJs. :)

Kate Simmons
12-11-2014, 05:04 AM
I'd say the biggest factor for myself for sleeping en femme is the fact of age. I no longer have raging hormones coursing through my body and can relax and enjoy my sleeping.:)

sarahcsc
12-11-2014, 05:05 AM
Hi Tamma,

You did one thing right that is to get something comfortable to sleep in. :)

It took me awhile before I could fall asleep dressed en femme but it had a lot to do with privacy. Are you sure you're not just anxious that somebody may walk in on you?

And yes, the exhilaration is going to make it difficult to fall asleep. And like the other ladies have mentioned, you'll get used to it if you do it enough. Just remember to do it regularly.

Have fun in bed!

Love,
Sarah

donnalee
12-11-2014, 05:45 AM
Wouldn't dream of sleeping any other way, but just the nightgown. One of the biggest advantages of doing it this way is that nothing rides up.
If you are concerned about a walk-in, you could always wear panties under your pajamas.

tracy_Trevor
12-11-2014, 07:31 AM
I sleep in a night dress and panties every night.the only difference between summer and winter wear is the length of my nighties. Must be my old age but i have no problems sleeping. I do have a pair of mens PJ's for hospital visits.

Tora
12-11-2014, 08:53 AM
Nice nylon nightgowns are the norm... the wife is in similar gown Miss Elaine or Shadowline are the best! Boxer shorts and tee shirt when other are around

Krisi
12-11-2014, 08:56 AM
Once you get used to them, panties are jus underwear. I've tried sleeping in panties, bra and forms, even bra, forms and padded panties. In the end though, I sleep in the nude.

DonnaT
12-11-2014, 09:14 AM
I agree with Tora, Shadowline (http://www.amazon.com/Shadowline-Womens-Silhouette-Sleeveless-Frost/dp/B000IYSDDE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1418307205&sr=8-2&keywords=shadowline+long+nightgowns) nightgowns are great. Panties are optional.

Of course, once you get use to them, it may be difficult to not wear them. ;)

Nikkilovesdresses
12-11-2014, 09:21 AM
I remember that first thrill, but that's about 40 years ago now and I've been sleeping in them my entire adult life. I like softer, loose-fitting ones for night time. Honey, I want to be buried in the darned things.

Lori Kurtz
12-11-2014, 09:28 AM
I didn't do it all that often, but never had trouble falling asleep. Since, for me, crossdressing was always a sexual experience, a dress-up session would end up with me achieving a state of sexual satisfaction, which is always a help in falling asleep. Occasionally I would just go to sleep while still wearing panties and a nicely filled bra, and maybe a filmy peignoir. I might occasionally wake up in the night and notice what I had on, and whenever that happened, it would be a sweet, sweet feeling, as it would be when I would wake up in the morning. That sexy thrill of waking up pretty would often lead to a repeat performance of what I had done right before sleepytime.

Not sure if this helps--maybe your crossdressing experience is different from mine--but if the feeling of having the panties on is creating too much excitement, I think you know how to take care of that, dear. ;)

Annaliese
12-11-2014, 09:32 AM
If you start wearing them during the day, then at night it no big thing.

Ressie
12-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Wear the panties all day and by the time you go to bed they'll be less of a distraction. It also helps to be totally exhausted.

Mollyanne
12-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Hi there Tamma, Not only do I sleep in panties but also a bra w/forms and pantyhose. I L O V E the feeling(s) I get when I wake in the morning and know that I have a bra on and pantyhose on my legs. I love feeling feminine and this gives me that "shot of wonderful".

Keep doing what your doing, you'll get used to it and you'll LOVE it!!!!!!

Molly

Rachael Leigh
12-11-2014, 10:16 AM
I sleep most nights in panties and a spaghetti strap chemise, they are very soft and comfortable. Never had any problems

Linda Leigh
12-11-2014, 11:24 AM
I sleep in a nightgown full length and panties every night. The 1st couple of nights it was difficult to get to sleep but after that no problem:)

Cheryl T
12-11-2014, 11:31 AM
By the time I'm ready for sleep there's no stopping me. I just slip on my nightie and off to dreamland I go.
Since panties have been my one and only for the last 10 years it's not even a thought. Of course my bra and forms are needed to have my nightie sit properly. That took a little while to get used to but now since it's every night it's not even a thought anymore.

Sheila11
12-11-2014, 11:42 AM
I have had the same experience. If I want to wake up exhausted, all it takes is a nightie or panties.

Isabella Ross
12-11-2014, 12:04 PM
I remember the first time I tried to sleep in panties and a babydoll nightie. It was just after a I came out to my wife, and since she was away for the week, I gave it a try. Sleepless in Seattle! (Well, a few hours north of Seattle). Time has taken care of that...I still feel sexy and sensuous when I put on my bedtime panties and nightie, but most of the time I don't have that elevated hormone feeling...just a sweet feeling of girly bliss as I fall asleep, and the same feeling when I wake up. And I agree...Shadowline gowns are divine, as Miss Elaine...

Sissy_Michelle
12-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Tamma,
That exact thing happens to me from time to time. I just go and do some carido or go to the gym before I go to bed. Usually works . But normally I am in my bra, panties and a large t-shirt.

@--}---
Michelle

Teresa
12-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Tamma,
For many years nighties were some of the sexiest things I wore, recently I told my wife that I was sleeping in them under my PJs ! A couple of days ago she said I could lose the PJs ! The first night I didn't get much sleep last night was much better ! I found the difficulty comes in the morning, I make an early cup of tea and take it up to my wife, it felt weird walking round to her side of the bed with her tea in a nightie !

RADER
12-11-2014, 04:28 PM
I have been wearing panties 24/7 for over 10 years now. so sleeping in them is no problem.
I also sleep in a nightie, Some times when it is real warm, and I do not wear the nightie, it
feels strange not to be wearing it.
I even sleep with a bra on some times, but no forms.
Rader

Seana Summer
12-11-2014, 05:09 PM
With age came the ability to sleep almost anywhere and almost anytime......just not all night. What I am wearing doesn't seem to affect me much anymore. I know that doesn't help you much right now but as time goes on, and wearing a nightie seems routine, I bet you will fall right to sleep.

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-11-2014, 05:11 PM
I don't have any man panties so I have to wear my girl panties to bed or I would have nothing on. Plus I agree with what Kate Simmons said, no more raging hormones.

Diane1950
12-11-2014, 05:14 PM
I had the same experience, but learned to relax. Now I can't imagine going to bed without my bra, panties and nightie.

StacyCD
12-11-2014, 05:34 PM
I'm lucky that I've been able to wear a bra and forms plus panties under a nylon nightgown every night. I can't remember when it was last 'exciting' to be so dressed. Now, it just feels normal.

Gail Marie
12-11-2014, 06:13 PM
Usually just sleep in old cotton gym shorts and a t-shirt...

This past weekend my wonderful new girlfriend loaned me her panties and nightie, and she slept in a soft old flannel shirt of mine. It was an exciting, romantic, wonderful night, and somehow I managed to sleep a little too!

Yeah, they're fun to sleep in, but I'm still more comfortable in my old cotton shorts and t-shirt.

CynthiaD
12-11-2014, 06:20 PM
I sleep en femme every night, and have no trouble falling asleep. But I started sleeping en femme more than 50 years ago, so ...

Brenda456
12-11-2014, 06:24 PM
I don't sleep well when kids or grandkids are here and I have to wear "normal" stuff. . .

Allisa
12-11-2014, 08:45 PM
My first femme item was a nightie, now I find it difficult to sleep without it. Panties always since I've become desensitized to the feel as they are now my normal wear. I agree Shadowline is the best ,I've got 3 or 4 styles. My head hits the pillows and I'm out no problem sleeping for me. It does feel good waking up soft.

Karolyn
12-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Same thing, the first night I barely slept and sweated a lot. Hormones can be annoying at times! The 2nd or 3rd time, you will be completely hooked!

You will get used to it very quickly. They are just so comfortable. I usually use loose comfortable satin panties, and I sleep in satin chemises with spaghetti straps. They provide the perfect does of comfort, smoothness, temperature (body warmer, shoulders and legs colder). I actually cannot sleep well without them anymore. When my parents came to visit, I didn't sleep in them, and it took me 3 or 4 days before sleeping properly again.

Alice B
12-12-2014, 03:00 PM
I'm just the opposite. When I sleep in panties and bra & forms I sleep like a baby. It is very relaxing for me and I do it lot. My wife just shakes her head and no longer asks..Why?

Judith96a
12-12-2014, 03:25 PM
Yes, Tamma, I can just imagine!
I don't get to sleep en femme that often, but when I do it's satin nightdress, bra, forms & wig.

coco8132
12-12-2014, 06:30 PM
There is nothing like waking up and your breast forms have warmed up so much to your own body temperature, that they feel as though they are a part of you. Hope that makes sense!

charlenesomeone
12-12-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm with Alice, I sleep wonderful in panties, forms, cozy Bra and nightie.
Drab sleep is just panties and bra, under t-shirt and cotton shorts. Not as
restful.

BarbDriscoll
12-12-2014, 07:35 PM
I really do believe I get better and more restful sleep in a nightgown. I don't sleep in panties though. I've never liked sleeping wearing anything even a little tight down there, either in guy mode or girl mode. Guy mode sleepwear was always either PJs or boxers, even though my guy mode underwear is 'tighty whities'.

Kris Avery
12-12-2014, 07:39 PM
A couple of days ago she said I could lose the PJs !

Theresa, super happy for you. Look at how far you have come..:heehee:

heatherdress
12-12-2014, 08:08 PM
I sleep every night in sexy pajamas or lingerie that feels good to me. Funny that I might not feel comfortable if I am not dressed falling asleep.

"Gabriela"
12-12-2014, 08:46 PM
I've never been able to sleep "en femme", but it sounds so interesting that I'm gonna try tonight. I hope I can just relax and get some nice sweet dreams :)

Beverley Sims
12-12-2014, 09:04 PM
It is something you get used to it's called doin' what comes naturally. :)

Auntie
12-14-2014, 10:08 AM
I splurged and bought real silk pajamas. What a glorious sensual feeling.

CONSUELO
12-14-2014, 12:06 PM
I have slept in a nightgown for "ever" and for me it is the only way to sleep except when it is very hot and I don't want any clothing at all.

shelly1
12-17-2014, 11:53 AM
since I wear panties most of the time it does not bother me to wear them to bed but the first time I wore a nightgown to bed it was a little hard to get to sleep but after a while I got used to it and I can fall asleep with no problem

Sarah M
12-17-2014, 03:41 PM
I sleep with a Bra an panties an a racer back night shirt or a tank top an sleep shorts on when I go to bed..

alwayshave
12-17-2014, 08:23 PM
I sleep about half the time in a nightgown and half the time in the buff. I choose to sleep in the buff for my SO's sake, she deserves the man she fell in love with. Though if I go to long without wearing a nightgown, my SO will lay one on the bed so that when I come in it is waiting there for me.

Jilmac
12-17-2014, 10:52 PM
I sleep in panties, bra and forms, along with a favorite nightie. I never have any problem falling asleep, it just seems natural to me.

Kate T
12-18-2014, 01:31 AM
I'll throw a spanner in the works.

I sleep in nighties occasionally. Maybe it is just our climate in Australia but to be honest most of the time it is either too hot (i.e. sleeping commando as you guys like to call it) or to bloody cold to sleep in them all the time. As for sleeping with forms, ugh! They get uncomfortable, start coming off, they make my skin irritated underneath, the list goes on and on!

Most of the time I either sleep in unisex PJ's (most winter PJ's are unisex) or zippo. It's not like you HAVE to sleep in a nightie in order to qualify as some sort of proper CD or something!

pinkDOT
12-18-2014, 02:22 AM
Hello ladies. I think this is a good place for my post. :) Today I had a crappy day and there are days when you just don't or simply can't enjoy your lifestyle. On top of that, I had to shave my legs so instead of having fun I had to do it. :( and it was uggh painful.

But here is the fun part. As I am typing this response, with one hand, my other hand is all over my smooth legs. Got a cute pair of hipsters on and I feel like I can fall asleep like a baby tonight. Cute panties, smooth legs. This day wasn't so bad :)

Lingerie is like my little escape from the crappy male-dominated world. Some people might be excited before they go to sleep all en femme. For me... a pair of panties or a nightie is something that helps me fall asleep.

Tracii G
12-18-2014, 02:32 AM
All I wear is panties all day everyday so sleeping in them is normal.

auste
12-18-2014, 04:10 AM
i dont know why, but i wea just stockings, it makes me feel comfortable

fiseldon5
12-18-2014, 07:38 PM
Wearing old style babydoll top and matching panties is the best

Angie G
12-18-2014, 08:42 PM
I sleep in things every night like Pajamas, half slips and cami,night gowns.And it relaxes me and feels very normal. I sleep like a baby.:hugs:
Angie

amyjacks2014
12-18-2014, 10:47 PM
^.^

Wow, I have been wearing panties regularly for about seven years, and I only started regularly wearing women's clothing entirely last November, so this question comes to me as someone who is entirely comfortable wearing panties. Look at your male underwear. Are they cotton? Microfiber? Something else? What you might do is simply acquire a set of panties that match that fabric. Cotton Pink K panties will substitute for FTLs quite nicely. Once your brain does not notice the unusual fabric, you should have no problems.

Amy M. Jackson

krissy
12-19-2014, 12:50 AM
Dressing always calms me down . I love the feeling of the clothes on my body i just drift away to sleep .:bighug:

vallerie lacy
12-19-2014, 02:28 PM
I love sleeping in long nylon gowns, panties and lately a bra. I just feel so relaxed. My problem stems from how I feel when I wake up. There's more than the sun rising.

missVS
12-19-2014, 02:36 PM
Living hear in south Texas it is just too hot in the summer months so its usually in the buff so I can't wait for the cooler months. I love satin pajamas or gowns and will wear forms all night.I just love the feel of nice sleepwear on my shaved smooth body. It's a good thing also I dont sleep ever on my stomach would hate to have a form burst or something.

toni2304
12-19-2014, 02:51 PM
i'd love to sleep in a sexy satin nightie like my GF every night but i cant (i end up nearly strangling myself every time)

so its usually in the buff, unless i do sleep enfem then its thong & tights or just tights

Starr
12-19-2014, 03:32 PM
I sleep in a tank top and panties, one of the things I found years back when I started wearing panties full time is they sit differently then men's brief's, well the bikini ones I wear do. after a while there was nothing new to it, I got use to the feel and it is as natural as can be now.

tommi
12-19-2014, 04:26 PM
Love satin night gowns makes me feel so good

Lily Catherine
12-19-2014, 06:22 PM
Androgynous tank top paired with generic briefs is my sleepwear of choice for now. No forms or all that for now. When I truly get my own space, the forms come up and I may consider babydolls. Those are utterly sexy.

Jeninus
12-19-2014, 11:12 PM
I've been sleeping in panties and a nightgown for more than 40 years. Comfortable, but not a turn on. Because of a slight circulation problem in my legs, some years ago I added Jobst support hose as well, which allowed me to stop using a thin pillow between my knees. (The Jobst are also my standard hose when dressed en femme.) It's so normal now it explains to me why women don't get turned on by clothes that some here might consider to be incredibly sexy. To them it's just ho hum standard clothing, i.e. skirts, hose, bras., as an alternative to trousers, bras, probably no hose. Explains why so many TS don't dress in skirts, hose, etc. Familiarity breeds ennui.

amyjacks2014
12-20-2014, 12:05 AM
^.^

My thing currently is trying to branch out from some combination of black and/or blue. So I was at Salvation Army, and I found a mauve/purple one-piece that I discovered fits rather well, is a good proper length for work, and is not black or blue. I found a couple other dresses at another thrift store that I will be picking up tomorrow. One is brown with a pattern on it, and the other is a zebra-like black/white pattern. I'll take some extra money with me, just in case I see something else.

Amy M. Jackson

Diedre
12-20-2014, 07:15 AM
In the evening my wife and I will change into night clothes and have a cocktail. I typically lounge and sleep in black L'eggs Sheer Energy pantyhose and a nylon nightgown. It is very comfortable and with all the nylon sliding around sometimes erotic.

Terrylynn
12-20-2014, 07:19 AM
I've been sleeping in feminine pjs and nightgowns for years. I generally only wear cotton nighties as I cannot sleep in anything silky as they are way too stimulating.

Dragster
12-20-2014, 08:36 PM
Because my wife hates anything to do with CD, I only sleep dressed when she's away. Since that's not often, I usually go OTT the first night. Nightie, corset, suspenders, stockings and my 5" heels. Isn't it great to wake up in the morning and find you're still wearing all the stuff that was so exciting the night before! I've learned that jumping out of bed too quickly can result in serious cramp of the calf muscles, especially if I've spent a lot of time in the heels the night before!
I've not succeeded in falling asleep in a fully tightened corset yet, it's so stimulating; I have to loosen it to allow me to breathe normally. I've even padlocked the heels on with a chain which also extended between my ankles (to stop me putting jeans on) and left the keys in my garage. That forces me to walk outside to retrieve them in a skirt, in broad daylight and potentially visible to the neighbours. Now that's exciting to wake up to!

Tony

JohnH
12-20-2014, 09:47 PM
I wear silky nightgowns most of the time; however, when it is cold I wear flannel nightgowns. I cannot stand the idea of wearing any kind of pants when I am sleeping. There is no question at all in my family (including my wife and my brother) that there is nothing wrong with sleeping with nightgowns.

Brooke B
12-20-2014, 10:15 PM
Yoga pants for me in the winter

Farrah
12-20-2014, 10:29 PM
It gets easier each night. Now that my wife knows about me, I sleep in panties almost every night now.

richelle52
12-21-2014, 12:54 AM
Since coming out a few months ago to my wife I usually sleep in silky or nylon gowns. I agree, Shadowline is the best for me.
I had been wearing panties for years but fairly plain ones as not to attract to much attention. My wife and I are also nudists so I almost always had slept nude which actually made it easier to deal with my choice in clothing. If I coulnt wear my femme clothes I just didn't wear anything around the house.
Since my reveal I wear a gown, panties, bra and forms to bed and my wife says she doesn't mind at all. She even asks where my
Y gown is if I decide to sleep nude now.

Rosaliy Lynne
12-21-2014, 12:56 AM
I am not sure why but I have never had trouble falling asleep girly wear of any kind. I can relate about the feeling, as others have mentioned, of sleeping in panties/nightie/etc.
I so love sleeping as a woman that I actually ruined a good set of silicon breast forms. Due to body weight the silicon fractured and eventually developed a leak in the enclosing sleeve. I now use poly foam forms at night and my silicon forms during the day. I love the silicon forms because they give better form AND the weight a woman has on her chest. Anyway, getting back to bed, I would not go back to sleeping any other way. Love my nighties and undies.

AmyGaleRT
12-21-2014, 03:35 AM
My fiancee doesn't want me sleeping in my nightgowns...but she has no objection to my ladies' pajamas and satin stretch panties. I sleep in a kind of "half-Amy" mode...and sleep quite well indeed. (I used to sleep in nightgowns when I lived alone, so I suppose I got used to it.)

- Amy

Leona
12-21-2014, 03:46 AM
I sleep nude most nights. Some nights I'll go to bed en femme wearing whatever I was wearing (I only have one set of pajamas, and they're for women, and I don't often wear them). The only time I have trouble falling asleep is if I'm stuck wearing men's clothes to bed for some reason.

Nude or women's clothes, no problem. I fall right to sleep (barring any normal insomnia, that is). Men's clothes: I stay awake most of the night, it's its own insomnia attack.

bridget thronton
12-21-2014, 04:05 AM
Nightgown for me - cotton, flannel, or nylon

CDJessie
12-21-2014, 05:37 AM
I absolutely love wearing my cute little panties and a nice loose shirt and cute night time short shorts. I'm not into nighties and I am not to concerned about my panties riding up! In fact I like it when my panties ride up... Makes me feel "better" I guess? But anywho if at anytime I am going to bed and can't sleep because I love feeling like this and what I wear I just do a little masterbating to what I am wearin (or fantasize) and after that I feel MUCH more relaxed and can sleep good.... Plus the wife kinda thinks that's hot ;)

Being Paige
12-21-2014, 11:59 AM
I have been wearing nighties or slips with a bra (with sleep forms),panties and stocking or pantyhose to bed every night now for two years. My wife to my surprise is ok with this! The only nights that I don't are when my Grand Daughter is sleeping over or when my daughter has friends over

Alaina Ann
12-21-2014, 03:00 PM
I wear panties 24/7. Pretty nylon/spandex and a nylon nighty to bed every night. Sleep like a baby, but usually awaken in the morning feeling very horny. Nothing my buzzing toy can't handle. Wife likes to use it after me.

EllenJo
12-22-2014, 06:44 AM
I sleep wonderfully wearing panties and a vintage nylon full slip. I have two that I wear to bed most nights. Occasionally I will just wear panties and a camisole. I sleep like a baby and enjoy waking up in the morning.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

Andrea_cd
12-22-2014, 08:51 AM
Black satin nitey knickers and bra and forms or one of my many chemise depends on my mood and how my wife is feeling as well but my black satin nitey is my favourite sleep so soundly in it.

Michelle PJ
12-22-2014, 08:56 PM
I have a very cute chemise made by Blush Lingerie. It's a light pink color with ample lace trim and very silky to the touch ... a lot of fun to wear with Vanity Fair Lace nouveau panties and Hanes Silk Refections thigh highs. Waking up in the morning dressed in these delicates is so feminine. I hate removing them and dressing as a guy for work.

Michelle

SandraInHose
12-26-2014, 10:25 PM
I wear pantyhose 24/7 as much as I can, which of course, means sleeping in them as well. At first my excuse to my wife was that I didn't have to struggle to put them on on the morning when I'm still half asleep getting dressed for work. I'm so used to it now that during the summer months, when I may skip some nights in hose, but it feels like something's missing.

Plus, there is nothing more pleasant than turning over in the middle of the night and feeling one's nylon-encased legs as they rub against one other. I hope someday the wife will be OK with satin nightgown will be added to my sleeping wardrobe!

victoria76
12-28-2014, 04:52 AM
Am I alone on this? I like to sleep in a 2 piece bikini, it feels awesome on me and is quite exciting!
I will admit, I only do it on occasion though..

curvious
12-29-2014, 05:04 PM
(warning, long)
So for the past few years, I have been buying satin or nylon bodysuits from BodyAware.com (or XDress.com) and some of these are male enhanced with the elongated nylon shaft for my shaft (LOL).. anyways, I have been shaving my entire body for the past few years. But not a big deal since I was a bodybuilder years ago and still lift, bike & swim daily.. but even now, I awaken each night (multiple times) in a highly aroused state. Whether it is the soft satin on my smooth chest and nipples or the feeling of running my hands over my smooth body I am incredibly turned on and sometimes lie awake for hours awake and fantasizing and caressing myself...
All I wear now are g strings or things from Bodyaware...My wife slowly got used to it. she understands my desire to wear something comfy. she also understands that the soft nylon and lace underwear movement is slowly moving to men as a new market.
FWIW, I am seeing a few more men in my gym with shaved legs..so it does seem to becoming more mainstream. (now if I could just ears my yoga pants to the gym ;)

kymmieLorain
12-30-2014, 08:18 AM
Like other have said, you get used to it. With me it may have helped that I wear panties as daily underwear so it never was any different than during the day. When I started wearing sexy lingerie to bed. It was slightly difficult but not to the problem point.

Kymmie

gwen55
12-30-2014, 11:11 AM
in summer, nylon panties, and cami or nylon nighty, winter, panties and cotton or flannel nighty

SisAimee
01-05-2015, 12:47 AM
The same thing happened to me and I kept tossing and turning curious to feel the material...until I broke down and bought a cute pair of VS flannel pj's...now, I sleep like baby.

marie_cd
01-05-2015, 02:18 AM
When I first told my partner, it was about sleeping in panties. I still wore drab under to work so I could change in the gym. Last year she surprised me by buying a nightie for me to wear too. It's great and really relaxing. The first couple nights it was a little strange and I woke up a couple times but feeling it on made me all happy and buzzed again. Now I wear every night and my partner is surprised when I go without!

Maria Blackwood
01-05-2015, 02:36 AM
Sleeping in lingerie ended a multi year sleep disorder for me. My collection is rather epic at this point.

Connief
01-05-2015, 12:26 PM
I wear a older 60's or 70's peignoir set to bed everyday. Either a long gown or a little baby doll set. I sleep better in my nighties then I do not. So soft, so pretty and so relaxing, they just feel wonderfully right.

AKKaren
01-06-2015, 01:55 PM
:battingeyelashes:I have been sleeping in nighties for 15 years now and about half the time with a sleep bra and forms. Vintage long gowns are my choice and I fish around on EBay once in a while and acquire some very pretty ones. I also have some wonderful long lacy robes in satin or fine cotton that I wear around the home while doing coffee and spending quality time with my love.
Karen

sarah555
01-06-2015, 02:10 PM
I always sleep in a nighty, cant imagine sleeping in anything else.

Miss Melissa
01-06-2015, 06:47 PM
I have had the same experience. If I want to wake up exhausted, all it takes is a nightie or panties.

Me too. It's impossible. Great, but impossible!

Connief
01-07-2015, 09:26 AM
Love going to sleep in a vintage nightie, and then starting my day morning coffee news, in my peignoir set. What a lovely start.

wanda66
01-07-2015, 10:43 AM
Long nitie is the winter shor midknee in summer . I enjoy my morning coffee in my nite gown also my morning house work.

Lacy PJs
01-07-2015, 10:46 AM
I wear a older 60's or 70's peignoir set to bed everyday. Either a long gown or a little baby doll set. I sleep better in my nighties then I do not. So soft, so pretty and so relaxing, they just feel wonderfully right.

I like the older peignoir sets too IF they don't have the thin, spaghetti straps. For some reason, those don't seem to feel right. But as the original poster said, it is kind of difficult at first; there's the physical feeling that is really good then there's the slight "edginess" that comes from doing something out of the ordinary for the first time... or times.

Lacy PJs

Lacy PJs
01-07-2015, 10:49 AM
Wearing old style babydoll top and matching panties is the best

You're preaching to the choir! A few years ago, I posted about mixing 'n' matching some nylon pajamas, a cami & shorts set and some briefs, all in the same basic color. You can get a lot of different combinations from those three!

Lacy PJs

vicky_cd99_2
01-07-2015, 10:54 AM
I love sleeping in nighties and do it most nights. Everything from long satin to baby dolls to short lace. Nothing beat the feeling.

sarah555
01-07-2015, 04:00 PM
My nightie is yellow, I love it

Angela 46
01-09-2015, 04:11 AM
Slept en femme for the first time last night. Lace bra and panties. They felt amazing, and natural. Also had a great nights sleep!!

AustiRaye
01-09-2015, 07:42 AM
Its usually some boyshorts and a sports bra for me. Sooo comfy! Although I need to get smaller breast forms for sleeping in since mine bring me out to a 38D it makes sleeping on my stomach a little uncomfortable since I'm a slender gal.

Rebecca Leigh
01-09-2015, 05:53 PM
I don't get to dress that often, but always sleep enfemme. It's a must. I love when I wake up and realize what I'm wearing. Makes me smile.

dawn459
01-09-2015, 09:02 PM
My sleeping enfemme began early in my teenage years when I found a pair of moms old panties in the trash+took them+wore them to bed . My current situation ranges from a pair of panties and a tshirt to a long yellow gown with matching panties or a short redbabydoll gown with a matching pair of red panties.My wife likes for me to wear them to bed.

Diedre
01-10-2015, 07:39 AM
After dinner my wife and I change into our night clothes to lounge and have a cocktail. Most of the time I wear L'eggs Sheer Energy STW pantyhose and a long nylon gown. The feeling of all the nylon sliding around is awesome.

DonnaA
01-13-2015, 08:23 AM
I enjoy sleeping en femme. I love wearing satin or nylon/spandex panties and black silky pantyhose. I also wear lingerie, like a teddy. Or I'll wear a nylon/spandex leotard or bathing suit over my panties and pantyhose. But I take my bra off though. I don't wear a bra to bed. It's too uncomfortable.

I love the feeling of rolling over in bed wearing silky pantyhose. My silky legs rubbing against the sheets is just such a great feeling. And it's arousing too.:)

When I wake up in the morning and peel the covers down, I get a pleasant surprise. I see my legs covered in black silky pantyhose. It is such a beautiful sight to wake up to. And then I feel my legs, and they are so silky. It's a wonderful feeling. It is such a joy to wake up with a smile.

I started doing this when I was a teenager. Back then, I had trouble sleeping en femme because I was so aroused all night. But now, it doesn't even phase me. I'm so used to it. My advice to anyone starting to do this is to just keep doing it. Eventually, your body will get used to it.

crissytgirl
01-13-2015, 09:45 AM
I've slept en femme while on business trips in a hotel. My favorite sleepware is my black chemise with black silk panties, or my white silk baby doll.
It is definitely erotic to wake up dressed like that! :)

CrackedFacade
01-16-2015, 06:00 PM
The same here!

EmmaB
01-17-2015, 10:42 PM
I love sleeping in a pair of cotton boy short panties and a sports bra with a t-shirt, depending on weather or a pair of lackey boyshort panties with matching bra and this cute little chemise, if I'm in a sexy mood. Of course I can only do this while the wife is away or while,I'm away.

Katie Taylor
01-17-2015, 11:04 PM
I usually sleep in a chemise or longer night gown mostly satin but have found some nice microfiber ones, summer maybe sleep shorts and a top. I just feel more comfortable when sleeping enfemme. I have a couple of robes that I love to wear with girly slippers.

Kathleencd
01-24-2015, 02:25 AM
I sleep in a long nightgown, and my bra

BLUE ORCHID
01-24-2015, 07:47 AM
Hi Kimmy, It takes a while for it to feel natural & normal.:daydreaming:

Aprilweathers
01-24-2015, 11:24 AM
Well, for me the best part about sleeping en femme is waking up as a woman.

I do it a couple of times a week. I tossed and turned at first too, it was such a charge that it cost me some z's. My best advice is to get used to it, and you'll be OK :)

Auntie
01-24-2015, 01:47 PM
I spent the money and bought silk pajamas. Mmmmmmmm

CD_Princess1234
01-24-2015, 02:15 PM
My favorite is a pink silk night gown. I also have a red satin teddy I like to wear. Most times it's my boy shorts and cammi

abby054
01-24-2015, 07:03 PM
Like most things, it will not take long to get used to. I was sleeping just fine the second night.

I have a pink very short satin nightie with spaghetti straps. I wore it on business trips only until my DADT wife announced that I am to much like a guy in bed (her words, not mine) and created and furnished her own bedroom. She is a night owl and I have a job that starts early every day. After she goes to sleep, I get up, get a drink of water, and change into my nightie for the rest of the night.

Ms.Kenadie
01-30-2015, 10:14 PM
I love sleeping en femme ;) So comfortable, and waking up in the morning its so refreshing. Starts my day off a bit brighter.

girlbh44
02-02-2015, 12:12 AM
Just feels rite waking up that way doesn't it.

DorothyElizabeth
02-02-2015, 12:35 AM
During the Summer, I sleep in the nude, but when it's cold out, I go for one of three floor-length silk gowns I own, and a pair of those hospital footie things with the little rubber grippers on the bottoms. (That way, I don't slip when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Can't stand flannel; the sheets glom onto it, and it ties me in knots when I try to roll over on the other side. :)

If it's really cold (there is no heat in my bedroom, because it is an addition on an old house) I wear a pair of what we used to call "petti pants" under the gown - for you Brits and Aussies, they're knee-length knickers.

prene
02-02-2015, 01:31 AM
Started that way for me.
But I wear more than just panties.
Now I underdress all the time and when I get to bed ... I only get a thrill with taking my bra off.
I usually wear attached forms to bed.

SharonDenise
02-03-2015, 12:16 AM
I love sleeping in nightgowns. After my daughters left home, I was able to wear them to bed nightly. I preferred nylon but now have a mixture of nylon and cotton nightgowns in various lengths. I have many Miss Elaine nightgowns as I really like her products. I had a great wife that put up with me. I miss her!

petrahughes
02-03-2015, 11:34 AM
I also love to sleep femme, better still is waking up in my nighty bra and panties :@)

Paulette
02-03-2015, 01:18 PM
Summer time I sleep in a Cami and panties due to the heat. But come winder and colder weather it is a satin nightie chemise length or longer depending on how cold it is. In the summer I will sometimes wear a girls boxer short over panties for lounging before bed, and just before it get cold I might wear my cotton PJ bottoms to keep my shaved legs warm in the evenings. All of the various options that a GG has for sleep wear are mine and I use them accordingly.

StephanieinSecret
02-03-2015, 01:22 PM
I woke up in a bra and panties today- it's a great feeling once you get used to it.

pamela7
02-03-2015, 02:33 PM
i've always preferred nude in bed, but after shaving down-under a silky pair of panties keeps the boys from catching on thigh skin, and feels great all night.

xxx

Kate67
02-03-2015, 04:09 PM
vanity fair full slip for me

Richelle423
02-09-2015, 03:11 PM
I always sleep with panties and yoga pants or athletic legging..you'll. Get used to it

Welshgirl
02-09-2015, 06:29 PM
From the perspective of a GG with a CD husband, him sleeping en femme is a novel and entertaining set of sensations. Snuggling up to soft and silky underwear is a very different feeling to wearing it for me, but decidedly pleasant! Now I get why men want their ladies to wear silky, smooth underthings - not just for how they look, but also because they are just so amazing to feel against your skin.

Diversity
02-10-2015, 12:00 AM
Hi Kimmy,
From day one, I have never had a problem sleeping en femme. I just put on my satin nightgown, have some 'pillow talk with my wonderful wife, and go to sleep when the time is right. I don't wear panties to bed, however, as I prefer my freedom. :)
Di

Erika Lyne
02-10-2015, 05:30 AM
Hey CrossKimmy,

I underdress 24/7. I don't like being naked, even alone. I don't like the parts I have and panties are not made with a pouch that makes everything look bigger than I can stand. Depending on the material and cut, also support tucking better than male underwear. I tuck frequently, even in drab. Sometimes when I underdress to bed it seems to help with female dreaming for me: dreams where I am CDing, a Post Op TS or my fav--as a GG. I've deliberately slept in full day fem attire, I've accidently done this too and woke up hours late still in heels. To bed I've will wear silky gowns, satin PJs and female flannel, (I do have to say, flannel PJs and flannel sheets are like sleeping in Velcro, strange things happen.), leotards, leggings tighs, swimsuits, long night shirts, bras with/without forms...just about everything.

I'm not judging, just sharing a thought, you seem to be responding to dressing like it is a drug. Once you've becme accoustimed to the "high" it gave you at first, it'll take more to get that same "rush." As this happens, underdressing to bed will be less exhilarating. Then again, maybe not...you've been a member here for a while and are still getting a rush. Just a thought.

-E

CDRMolly
03-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Hello, I wear panties 90% of the time,always at nite with along silky nitegown,some times with a bra and forms,maybe pantyhose or tights,depends how cold it is.

Keep trying-you will get used to how good it feels,
Sweet dreams,
"Molly"

Alice B
03-05-2015, 09:12 PM
When I sleep in a nightgown I get great sleep. Thus, I doit every night

Leighcdmd
03-05-2015, 11:35 PM
I sleep en femme every night. I have a large collection of nightgowns - mostly the Vaity Fair Coloratura and Shadowline flutter sleeve. Love them.

AussieJess
03-06-2015, 01:59 AM
I love sleeping in panties, but as its still early days for the SO, no nighties, chemise for me. Tho I can't wait for that day. :)

Alison 15
03-06-2015, 06:24 AM
Although I wear panties every day, as its early days yet , a nightie would be too much for my SO to accept. However I bought a " big teeshirt " from amazon which is a teeshirt that reaches the knees. It looks like a nightie, feels like a nightie, and essentially is a nightie but is marketed for men.

CarlaWestin
03-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Every night, bra, forms, panties and silky nightgown. Such a warm and snuggly feeling to wake up to.
But, for some reason not last night. Stress and a bad mood after a long day. I just fell into bed and passed out.
Slept like dead. I'll be back in the groove today.

Panties4me
03-09-2015, 05:52 AM
Although I have worn at least one pair of panties to bed for the past forty years, I'm not "allowed" to wear a nightie. It was about 30 years ago that I slipped on a beautiful black nylon/satin and lace long nightie over my panties and got back into bed. During the course of the night my wife reached over to cuddle me and discovered I was wearing her most sexiest nightie. Unfortunetly for me she made me take it off and I never saw that beautiful nightie again. Oh well, at least I still get to wear my panties thankfully or my sex life would be non existant. We now mostly sleep in different rooms, so from time to time I wear something extra to make my dreams more pleasureable.

GiaDivine
04-19-2015, 12:30 PM
I stopped dressing for a while now. But first things I got again are bra, panties and a silky baby doll to curl up in. Chucked out my breast forms in a purge and planning to get new ones next week. I agree that nothing else feels like them. Once they are warm they become a part of your body! En femme every night now!

Dana44
04-19-2015, 12:49 PM
I was sleeping in nighties and panties when it was cold. Now it is so warm that I take the nightie and panties off.

Tina955
04-19-2015, 09:40 PM
I wear panties 24/7, so always sleep with them, but sometimes a night gown and lately with bra and forms quite frequently.
Last night was one of those nights wearing it all, and to my amazement when I woke up, I realized I just dreamed I was at the gym and wearing a bra and forms under my regular gym stuff. In the dream, nobody seemed to care this guy had boobs. If it was really like that in the real world, I would be growing my own asap.

Tina

Diversity
04-20-2015, 06:24 PM
I jumped ahead and went to the store, bought a nightgown and began sleeping in it about a year ago. Since then, went to a seamstress and asked her if she would use my nightgown as a template to make some more in different colours. She was fine to do this and I continue to enjoy sleeping en femme in satin night gowns. My wife has now become comfortable with me doing this and all is good!
Di

Lindsey C
04-20-2015, 06:36 PM
I'm going to have my bedroom all to myself pretty soon so I will finally be able to wear pretty things to bed. I can't wait! :)

Brandy Mathews
04-20-2015, 06:52 PM
Love sleeping with forms and sports bra. Other nites I wear a night gown. And if you have never slept in silk sheets before, feels so good.
Hugs,
Bree :)

Staci
04-21-2015, 09:12 PM
You do get use to it. But I have to say I always get a smile in my face when I wake up and I am reminded that I am wearing panties and a nightie.

Bridget Ann Gilbert
04-21-2015, 09:32 PM
Lots of comments about sleeping in panties, bras with forms, nighties,etc., but how many sleep in their wigs? I imagine it would rumple the style and require a re-do, but it might enhance the feminine sensations.

Tina955
04-21-2015, 10:29 PM
Not meaning to sleep with wig on, but one night I dozed off, and it is now so tangled, I need a new one or three.

Tina

cheryl reeves
04-22-2015, 02:04 AM
i sleep enfemme 2-3 nights a wk and male mode 2-3 nights a wk to give my wife a brk. she allows me to wear panties all the time,except when i have to wear my guy shrts which are uncomfortable..i mainly wear nities on those days im allowed to..boundries are very important to us.

CrossKimmy
04-22-2015, 02:59 AM
hi lovies!

so I had some time to play dress up a couple of weekends ago and I went to bed wearing panties and a long silky chemise with slits for both legs and slept the whole night thru!!

I felt beautiful when I woke up.

wilt575
04-22-2015, 11:15 PM
Do it one time and "test" the water, and maybe make the dream come true, and work out fun not work.

Chiana
04-23-2015, 03:32 PM
I never kept actual track but I would bet that 300 nights a year, I sleep "en femme".

Adriana Moretti
04-23-2015, 04:04 PM
When it is time to go to bed..I usually pass out..regretting I am still in my GOOD wig and makeup..which is a big NO NO ....but still... passing out like that after a fun night is always a sign of a good time! Thank goodness for my wing-girls who always make the walk of shame in the morning more pleasant ..o ..i fall aslepp en femme by accident sometimes....if not i am in a mud mask and sweat pants..prepping for the next adventure with coconut oil running into my eyes .....

antonyio
04-23-2015, 04:46 PM
hi,i sleep en fem every night in panties and nightie ,have tired to sleep as a male and find it hard to sleep,must mean the female in me is finely free

Beckymarye
04-25-2015, 07:46 PM
I sleep en femme most nights, usually in panties and bra with forms, occasionally will opt for (as strange as it may sound) a swimsuit