PDA

View Full Version : The End of an Era in Houston

DeeArel
12-11-2014, 04:19 AM
The weekly Wednesday evening gatherings at Vanity"s Transformations are coming to an end after 7 years. The last one will be Wednesday, 12/17, from 5-8. While I have been an infrequent guest, I have immensely enjoyed the quiet atmosphere and cozy meeting space that was provided. Additionally, I have met many wonderful people there over the years.

I will strongly miss these events.

The studio will still be open at the usual hours.

Thank you Vanity for your hospitality.

allie45
12-11-2014, 06:15 AM
Like you Dee, I have been to the meetings, but not as much as I would have liked.
Now I am sad that I didn't take better advantage of it, you never realize how much you are going to miss something until you can't do it any more.
The meeting gave me my first time out meeting others, Vanity's help and advice was much appreciated, and I met some great people there.

I am sorry to hear that it is ending, but thank Vanity for the start the meetings gave me.

michelleddg
12-11-2014, 08:11 AM
I've been to these! So awesome. We Houstonians are so lucky to have Vanity leading the way.

Here are scenes from a Vanity Social where she let us all try on her new double d breast plate:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?161306-Double-D-s&highlight=

Hugs, Michelle

BLUE ORCHID
12-11-2014, 08:19 AM
Hi Dee, All good things must come to an end.

Beverley Sims
12-13-2014, 12:19 AM
Unfortunately Dee, all good things come to pass.
I believe it is progress.

StephiSpring
01-28-2015, 06:56 AM
OH NO! I just learned about Vanity Transformations. This is sad. I presume they are still in business, just not hosting the weekly events. I was thinking about going there for a makeover and photo shoot as a birthday present to myself this year.

michelleddg
01-28-2015, 09:05 AM
StephiSpring, Vanity Transformations is still very much open, go check it out! Hugs, Michelle

Eryn
01-28-2015, 01:55 PM
Social gatherings just need an organizer and a place. Get a group of girls, make a dinner reservation, and have fun!