PDA

View Full Version : I have a bra problem

crossdresser25
01-27-2006, 04:27 PM
whenever I put my bra on I can never get the hook on the back right. Can you please help me.

CDtv
01-27-2006, 04:29 PM
put the back up front hook it up then rotate it around put arms through and over the shoulder

piece of cake!!!!

Cake did someone say cake????

Kristina Marie
01-27-2006, 04:35 PM
If you can try reaching with your arms behind your back,not a problem for me. I know others will say it's a pain that way.

TaraB
01-27-2006, 04:37 PM
what CDtv said.

but don't give up trying because it takes time to get good and eventually you'll hook in the back as easy as tying your shoelaces.

Phyliss
01-27-2006, 05:38 PM
I'm a "hook and twist" type. These old arms just don't have the flex they used to, so I put my bra on by hooking in front and twisting it around.
Unhooking is a different matter, since I've been going to a chiroprator for other reasons and doing some exercise at the local gym, I've been able to unhook it with no problem.

Tina Dixon
01-27-2006, 05:44 PM
put the back up front hook it up then rotate it around put arms through and over the shoulder

piece of cake!!!!

Cake did someone say cake????

Mmmm, white cake with chocolate frosting

Gale R
01-27-2006, 06:09 PM
You could always invest in a front opening bra.:D

Julie York
01-27-2006, 06:22 PM
If it's stretchy....put it on like a T-shirt over your head already fastened up.

Seriously! Even women do that. Not many..but they do.

Amelie
01-27-2006, 06:26 PM
If it's stretchy....put it on like a T-shirt over your head already fastened up.

Seriously! Even women do that. Not many..but they do.

Or go to the opposite end. Put the bra on like putting on a pair of pants, through the legs.

I don't have trouble putting a bra on, my butler does mine up from the back.

Julie York
01-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Or go to the opposite end. Put the bra on like putting on a pair of pants, through the legs.

I don't have trouble putting a bra on, my butler does mine up from the back.

Everyone should have a back butler.

(Hey not me! I just couldn't resist the joke.)

womanatheart
01-27-2006, 08:47 PM

michelleliz
01-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Put the bra on in the front then Turn it around to the front and put your arms between the straps

mskilmer
01-27-2006, 10:31 PM
I agree with michelleliz and Barbie ... put it on "backwards", then just slip it around. I learned this from my wife ... that's hos she does it.

Rachel Morley
01-27-2006, 10:35 PM
I do know about the "twist it around trick" but somehow I have always prefered to do it by stretching my arms around the back. Ok, it does take practice and patience to be able to do it but I feel more feminine if I do it this way. :)

Tina Dixon
01-27-2006, 10:38 PM
I do know about the "twist it around trick" but somehow I have always prefered to do it by stretching my arms around the back. Ok, it does take practice and patience to be able to do it but I feel more feminine if I do it this way. :)

Ok thats how i do to, but I got long arms.

Angela Burke
01-27-2006, 10:41 PM
Everyone should have a back butler.

(Hey not me! I just couldn't resist the joke.)

Who ya gonnah call?

BACK BUTLER!

Lilac
01-27-2006, 10:44 PM
Practice makes perfect. It was hard for me at first, but as time goes by it became easier to hook it behind my back. If not, front opening bras are great (and sexy) too.;)

Adrianne
01-28-2006, 07:13 AM
Practice makes perfect.

Ms Alison Janes
01-28-2006, 07:31 AM
I don't have any problems doing up a bra but I do find it best to do up the bottom hook first.

misspatty
01-28-2006, 10:13 AM
I agree with most of the girls that at first it is awkward to put on your bra and hook it in the back but you'll be surprised how fast you get good at it! Practice makes perfect.

Patty

Tina Dixon
01-28-2006, 10:26 AM
How many hooks you doing hon?

DonnaT
01-28-2006, 12:12 PM
Or, if you think you'll get it all twisted up and on wrong by hooking in front first then rotating to the back, THEN wrap around the belly, hooks in back, hook it up the go from there. I do it both ways. Even though I have long arms, I have a wide back and the shoulders/elbows simply won't allow me to hook-up any other way.

JuliaCD
01-28-2006, 03:12 PM
I find fastening my bra pretty easy. I do it a couple times every day though! I usually wear a Vanity Fair 38-c with three hooks. Every so often I catch two hooks at the same time! I don't know why, but that's exciting! If I ever catch all three, you'll be the first to know!

Kera_dove
01-28-2006, 04:06 PM
Who ya gonnah call?

BACK BUTLER!
Two points for Ghost Buster refrence I love it! LOL

:be: ~Kera

katewithcurves
01-28-2006, 04:26 PM
but don't give up trying because it takes time to get good and eventually you'll hook in the back as easy as tying your shoelaces.

This is kind of amusing. I have always been able to fasten it behind me from the single hook 34A up to a four or more longline bra. My wife on the other hand does the "fasten in the front and rotate" method. She puts on a bra more often in just a few months time than I have my entire life and she still can't do it the more elegant way. I know she can reach because she can unfasten it; she just can't fasten it that way.

Missy
01-28-2006, 07:12 PM
I have seen my wife do this when her showder was hurting
She would hook the back then put it on over her head like a sprots bra
then she would do some adjustments with her breast and bra
hope this helps

Missy

Julie York
01-28-2006, 07:26 PM
I have seen my wife do this when her showder was hurting
She would hook the back then put it on over her head like a sprots bra
then she would do some adjustments with her breast and bra
hope this helps

Missy

Perfectly clear to me.

I'm still looking into the top left of my brain thinking about the adjustments. But Yep.

Amelie
01-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Perfectly clear to me.

I'm still looking into the top left of my brain thinking about the adjustments. But Yep.

Adjusting the breasts are quite simple, just turn the two nobs until they straighten up.

ashlee chiffon
01-28-2006, 09:24 PM
the hardest part for me is
...having to unhook and take my bra off...i love wearing them! And yes, i too like reaching back and feel more fem that way, but some bras aren't 'stretchy' and have to be hooked in front and twisted around to the back! Don't forget to lean forward and pull the breast flesh up into the bra *even with enhancers..adds nice cleavage!*.:)

Nastasha
01-29-2006, 12:31 AM
I do as I learned from watching .. hook it in the front, rotate it around and then pull the straps onto your shoulders.

Donnie
02-08-2006, 03:34 PM
have been born to wear the wonderful things because Ive never had any problems, practice does the trick though. Actually it makes you want to wear them more often because the practice is so much fun!