PDA

View Full Version : It's wonderful to be dressed

Sarah Beth
12-12-2014, 04:58 PM
I'm dressed for the first time in months. Our granddaughter came to live with us in June so all my "Sarah" clothes got put into storage. I had some chances to dress when traveling alone but the last time was months ago. Today my wife took the granddaughter out of town for the afternoon. I could hardly wait until they were gone, then I forced myself to wait another half an hour to be sure they were really gone. Then I jumped into the shower and shaved my legs, I feel safe enough doing that since I never wear shorts and I don't have a lot of hair on my legs anyway.

I put on a little makeup but I was so anxious I didn't spend a lot time with it just enough to cover up the beard, no one will see me anyway but it does make me feel more feminine. I slipped into a pair of satin panties and bra. I had just brought my trunk in from storage and its only about 44 out so my forms were really cold when I popped them into my bra. Nothing to worry about they will warm up soon. I slid into my stockings and then slipped my dress over my head. Last I put on my wig and brushed it out. Now I'm sitting just relaxing and enjoying my time. I have two more hours before I'll have to change back. It's going to be hard but at least I have this.

kimdl93
12-12-2014, 05:04 PM
I'm glad you have some time for yourself for a change. Enjoy!

franlee
12-12-2014, 05:38 PM
I can relate to what you are saying. Back a few years ago I would have a similar situation from time to time. And the anticipation would build up to the boiling point. My wife was supportive but because of our different shifts working it was sometimes hard for her to make it possible for me to have Fran time. When I did though I could not get enough of it in the allotted time. So just as soon as I would get comfortable in my clothes and makeup I would think of some other outfit and have to wear it a while then on and on until I had a pile of clothes to put up or laundry as well as give out from all the changing! But what a rush! I do miss those special feeling that situation would induce like no other situation can. Ah, the good old days. Now I can dress almost anytime and in any style I care to it is still just as great but is lacking in that urgency to "feel it all" before having to give it up.

Christina Alice
12-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Enjoy the moment....You're dead an awful long time!

charlenesomeone
12-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Sarah enjoy and savor the time. Sweet and sultry , comfy and girlie.
Remember to smile.
Hugs

Helen_Highwater
12-12-2014, 08:03 PM
It is the most wonderful feeling to be able to dress after a forced absence. I hope the opportunities happen for you more often.

BLUE ORCHID
12-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Hi Sarah, A little trick that I do is if the forms are real cold I put them in the sink full of warm water first.

RADER
12-12-2014, 09:12 PM
Sarah;
I did a similar thing myself. Thursday I had no errands to do, so on went a new floor
length skirt, A Bra with my large forms giving me a DDD effect, some knee high hose,
and some flats. I can not walk in heals, no balance.
I just loved it, and in the late afternoon, I had to go out for the mail, I got into my
car in the Garage, and drove down to the mail box.
I hated to have to take it off for bed.
Rader

Beverley Sims
12-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Small amounts of time can be very gratifying.

Julie Denier
12-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Gotta take that femme time when you can get it. Hope you had a great afternoon! ;)