PDA

View Full Version : Out and about.

Brenda Locke
12-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Today I decided to Dress, put my makeup on and go shopping.
I still get nervous going to the car but once their I'm fine. Ended up going to the south side of town.
Stopped at a book store and looked around for a bit. Didn't get a second look from anyone that I noticed.
I then went to a addition elle store nearby, they are a woman's clothing chain here. Again looked around and was approached by a SA.
As I was looking for a particular pair of shoes, I asked for them in my size which she found and after trying them on she
took them to the cash. I was also looking for a skirt that was on sale but the only one visable was on a maniquin.
A different SA helped me with this and it wasn't my size so she checked in the back and found one their. I bought them along with two pairs of tights.
When I cashed out I asked the SA what she thought of my makeup? Her answer was that it looked great, what a confidence boost.
Headed for home and decided that I should stop at the AE close to home and try on a dress that I had seen. That's the first time I've ever tried something
on in the store. Liked it so got it . Also as this is where I usually shop, one of the SA's recognized me and complemented me on my makeup and overall appearance.
Another great confidence boost.
All and all a great day and experience.

Hugs Brenda :daydreaming:

kimdl93
12-12-2014, 07:03 PM
It's always good to get out for some retail therapy!

Rachelakld
12-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Always good therapy for us girls :)

justmetoo
12-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Cool. Sounds like a grand day out. :)
And I'm sure those comments/compliments were a real boost.

Helen_Highwater
12-12-2014, 07:59 PM
I think it's time for your avatar to reflect the real you or for some posts in the picture section. We need to see the confident you.

Beverley Sims
12-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Brenda it looks like you are progressing well.