PDA

View Full Version : hey girls

lynda
12-13-2014, 04:14 AM
hey girls, i know this will be pulled. but i just have to say, ilove you girls and this forum. for the first time in my life as a cd person , i feel like i can be me . on this forum and talking to all of you, i can esspess myself in waysthat are sometimes very girly and you understand me,better then most people, you accept me for who i am, for the first time in my life i feel like i fit in. they will say this is not about cding . but it is.its importent to feel like you fit. so thanks girls, love hugs lynda

Marcelle
12-13-2014, 05:43 AM
Hi Lynda,

Well a very nice sentiment indeed. :) That is what we are all here for . . . to support one another.

Hugs

Isha

Teresa
12-13-2014, 05:45 AM
Lynda,
I bet you regret not finding and joining the forum sooner, I know I do !
Over the last year it has changed my thoughts and acceptance of CDing so much, I joined basically to come to terms with it so I could get a better understanding and acceptance with my wife, I think it has finally happened, but in some respects it should have happened far sooner !

charlenesomeone
12-13-2014, 05:55 AM
Lynda, that is a great post. This time of year its always good to thank those who make our lives
better. I echo you and thank all the girls here. Big Hug.

bobbimo
12-14-2014, 07:26 AM
AMEN Lynda!
This forum is a great support group, and all you girls out there help when help is needed and Bi**h when thats needed too.
Mary Christmas to all!
Bobbi

Robin414
12-14-2014, 11:04 AM
Wow, thanks for the post Lynn, I completely agree, it's so comforting being

Robin414
12-14-2014, 11:06 AM
Oops didn't finish :) ...being in the company of like minded girls!

Michelle 78
12-14-2014, 12:14 PM
I agree with you Lynda, this forum is awesome as I'm able to talk to and read about others just like me with the same challenges, before I found this forum I had no idea how many others like me there was all over the world!! It has helped me accept my crossdressing and embrace it.

Kandi Robbins
12-14-2014, 12:51 PM
Lynda,

Your post was ABSOLUTELY about CDing. I just joined this month and feel the same as you. Well said!

Allisa
12-14-2014, 01:11 PM
This forum is great with it's support from all others, stay here and you might just grow faster than you thought ,I know I did. We are all in this thing together. Welcome.

Beverley Sims
12-14-2014, 05:18 PM
Lynda,
you can express yourself as girly as you like here and no one will shout you down.
What I found was that some expression and dialogue did not fit my personality and I then developed from there.
My self expression is probably getting worse. :)

Tracii G
12-14-2014, 05:20 PM
We are here for each other Lynda.
I'm glad you found us.

pinkDOT
12-15-2014, 01:04 AM
That is exactly how I feel...well I am a bit shy so I read a lot. I am glad i have fou d this forum but now I have to work on my shyness and stop thinking about being judged.:battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
12-15-2014, 01:11 AM
Lynda, why do u think your post, "Will be pulled"?

I think it's posts exactly like yours, reflecting how wonderful it is to find a place with folks that understand EXACTLY what we've felt/r feeling, that makes this site so unique and special!:hugs:

Nikkilovesdresses
12-15-2014, 01:32 AM
Well said Lynda. It's education, entertainment, company and support all in one. It's hard to find out who really runs this site, but I hear it's an anonymous benefactor.

Thank you, whoever you are!

Karolyn
12-15-2014, 01:34 AM
Lynda, you are spot on. Since I joined this forum less than 2 months ago, my CDing has changed drastically, almost a life changer I would say. I now completely accept it as being part of myself, rather than wondering if I was "normal".

People here are extremely nice and supportive, and the variety of experiences gives many point of views on a given topic. Sharing my experience and reading about other's stories made me much more mature on the topic, and I don't have the feeling to be closeted anymore (even if technically I am).

Not only I am now the most feminine I have ever been, but getting compliments when sharing pictures is heartwarming. I love it when it happens. I even am going to have my first professional makeover in two weeks. I don't think it would have been before very long if I didn't read many articles on this forum.

Also, I would like to thank the moderators. They do a great job, and it is a lot of work. Your work makes this place so nice, with no trolls and no spam, we know that everyone's opinion is genuine. :hugs:

BLUE ORCHID
12-15-2014, 07:59 AM
Hi Lynda, It's like I like to tell the new ladies, "Welcome to our Forum, :hugs:When you are here you are home".

Savannah_Skye
12-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Great post and I'm glad this was brought up. I'm so glad people are able to find acceptance. I've only been here a few months, but people have noticed I've been happier and I think it's because I finally was able to stop holding in until I exploded:D.

Nadya
12-15-2014, 09:29 PM
You've expressed exactly how I feel about this forum. I've tried others but this is by far the best experience I've had and the most support I could find. This is such a great resource.

LelaK
12-16-2014, 12:40 AM
Yeah, the forum is great for all you who fit in,

but I don't know about us misfits.
:wyla: :hiding: :lurk:

Adriana
12-16-2014, 12:51 PM
Great post! This is a wonderful group of gals here and we all support each other.

LelaK
12-16-2014, 02:33 PM
This is a wonderful group of gals here and we all support each other.
Except for us misfits. :wyla: :hiding: :lurk:

victoria76
12-31-2014, 04:23 AM
I feel the same way! This site is awesome! :)

vallerie lacy
12-31-2014, 11:35 AM
Lynda,
You seem to have hit the nail on the head. I know that I have certainly felt the same as you. Just being on the forum is greater than that wall in China.

"Gabriela"
12-31-2014, 12:27 PM
Nice post Lynda!
Let's keep making this site more awesome everyday!!
Hugs
Gabriela