PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just hate....

Lee Andrews
12-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Don't you just hate when real life gets in the way of dressing up?

For various reasons I haven't been able to go all out Lee in months and it's driving me nuts! Whether it's work, projects around the house or even mammabear not doing as many girls night outs with her friends. In one way I'm glad I've matured enough in my dressing that it doesn't control my every spare moment. I've noticed there were a few times in the recent past that I could have but something more important needed my manly attention. Proud of myself in a way because I used to forgo everything to be Lee for a spell and let other things slide. Like this morning, I have some time before I need to get some stuff done but not enough for a full transformation, so a quick dress up minus the makeup for an hour, I could but then it would screw things up.
The time will come but it doesn't look good for at least another month. :sad: Oh well, making do with what has presented itself.

kimdl93
12-13-2014, 10:30 AM
Life does get in the way some times and it can be frustrating. I try to allow myself a few hours each day for self expression. I'd prefer all day, every day...but this works ok for now.

Jocelyn Quivers
12-13-2014, 08:11 PM
Life's been in the way for the past year (work related duties) save a brief spell or two. What free time is available is usually spent on maintenance of the girl side, electro, doctor's appointments, overly excessive exercise, followed by overly excessive eating :(, shopping, that I'm often too fatigued to go through the complete transformation (make up), let alone pics. Yes I really dislike/hate the lack of time and my 2015 goal is to change this pattern.

Maria 60
12-14-2014, 08:35 AM
I know, I know , I know. The waiting can drive a person crazy, and the mind telling us we want to dress now. Today should be a dress up day, but I have a feeling that the phone is going to ring ending up with me having to undress. Be patient and maybe it will happen sooner.

Beverley Sims
12-14-2014, 05:46 PM
I gave up that scenario years ago.
I just hate it when I snag a new expensive pair of stockings with my stupid fingernails.