PDA

View Full Version : Hope I can deal with less time

wanda66
12-13-2014, 03:30 PM
For 6 months now I've had the freedon to dress in the evenings and explore the other side of me. Shortly that freedom will be lost . I know that i will deal with it ,and hopefully I'll be able to fine the opertunity to open closet from time to time.any suggestions on moveing forward i would appreciate it.

Michelle 78
12-13-2014, 05:27 PM
Take from me Wanda as someone who's dressing time is limited, enjoy it as much as possible when time comes along. This forum helps a lot mind you, and there's my other favorite shopping!!

franlee
12-13-2014, 05:43 PM
Sounds like the old days when I had kids at home. I dealt with it by being a quick change artist! Superman in the phone booth didn't have anything on me. Plus then I was much more into the fantasy aspect so it was much more urgent that I dressed every day. So my advise is simple, do it every time you get a chance, for as long as you can. I did it back then maybe occasionally 2 to 3 times in a full day, appropriate makeup and all. But now I had a supporting wife.

wanda66
12-14-2014, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the words of support . Today I'm enjoying a full day ,of being me.

Beverley Sims
12-14-2014, 05:34 PM
Having had the freedom to dress and then have it restricted is frustrating but is easier to deal with as you will be more practiced in work arounds.
If there is light at the end of the tunnel it will be easier as you will have something to look forward to.