PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Of all the times.

lauriep
12-14-2014, 01:40 AM
I could not believe it. Today I went to the auto parts store to buy shocks for my truck. Completely in drab.

After waiting for several minutes (I had been thinking about practicing my female voice on the way home), it was my turn up to the counter. When I started to talk, out came a female voice. I had not yet been able to get it.

I quickly turned my head and coughed as if I had choked. I got the strangest look for the counter lady. I apologized and purchased my parts.

During my 15 minute drive I tried to recreate the voice, but no luck.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Martina
12-14-2014, 07:51 AM
Not sure if that was a frog in your throut, or a princess trying to find her way out.
Sorry but not happend to me, but I can always live in hope that one day it might.

Martina

Marcelle
12-14-2014, 08:14 AM
Hi Laurie,

I can't say this has happened to me but your story did make me smile (first chuckle of the day). Keep practicing and I am sure you will find "her" again ... just be careful when you let her out.

Hugs

Isha

Maria 60
12-14-2014, 08:22 AM
I won't say my voice, but one time we were in the mall and my wife was in a store and I was sitting on a bench and with out realizing it, when my wife finished in the store she asked me why I was sitting with my legs crossed and my toe pointing out like a women would sit. Opps didn't realize it.

Beverley Sims
12-14-2014, 05:52 PM
Not with company, but I did get a good voice going and a glass of water killed that one.

lauriep
12-15-2014, 12:27 AM
I was wondering how much your frame of mind, or what your thought process at the time has to do with developing your fem voice.