PDA

View Full Version : I am so lucky to have her by my side

Diana1517
12-14-2014, 02:02 AM
Hi all ☆☆☆☆
I hope all are doing well, here I am again.
Actually I have much to say and do not know where to star, but I will be brief....
I want to start by saying that I love with all my soul and with all my heart to my Beautiful wife Claudia. She's a CD, and from the moment I met her, has strengthened our relationship.
At firts it was'nt easy, but she was very honest with me, and I admire much more.
She is the most wonderful and charming most beautiful woman I have ever been able to know, I'm just so in love with her.
Although I know this is all new to me, I consider myself open-minded, and she knows she has my support completely .

I love being part of her makeup routine and clothing, she looks totally fabulous for me.
We like to do many things together, we love going to the store together, especially if it's clothes and shoes. For clothes we have the same size, and its very great for me to share the same clothes.
As I said at firts totally I love her.
I just know I'm too lucky to have you by my side my Beautiful Claudia.

bridget thronton
12-14-2014, 03:09 AM
Welcome to the group and thanks for sharing a glimpse of your relationship - sounds like a great one

Beverley Sims
12-14-2014, 03:44 AM
Always remember Diana, love is reciprocal and love always returns love.

Keep on lovin'. :)

justmetoo
12-14-2014, 09:44 AM
Awesome. Congratulations! As Beverley said, love is reciprocal (at least the best kind is), and it sounds like you are getting the good love you deserve.

Diana1517
12-14-2014, 10:41 AM
Thousands thanks Girls :battingeyelashes:
I feel finally my life makes sense :battingeyelashes: