PDA

View Full Version : Funny encounter last night

Tracii G
12-14-2014, 05:12 PM
I was out doing the roadie thing at a club with the band I work for.
The drummer and guitar player and I were out on the upper deck of the patio looking at the city skyline and 3 very drunk guys came up the stairs.
My back was turned but I heard them come up the stairs.
They said wow cool skyline and I said yeah I think so.
The one guy said oh damn!! I thought you were a girl!! I couldn't tell from the back.
My buddies got a chuckle out of it as I did.
I had on my wool pea coat American Eagle jeans (yes girls jeans).Girls Roxy boots. Had rolled my hair so it was really wavy and looked darn good too.
Dangly ear rings ( multi loops) as well.
The guy kept on apologizing and I said no problem glad you enjoyed the view.
Well that comment got my buddies laughing hysterically so the guys left.
So moral of the story: when three very drunk guys from Wisconsin say you look like a woman just screw with their heads and thank them.

kimdl93
12-14-2014, 10:44 PM
Generally speaking it's not a good idea, in my experience, to mess with the heads of drunk people. They have enough trouble sorting things out as it is. Glad that didn't go badly.

lauriep
12-15-2014, 12:10 AM
I think that is funny. It's nice to have friends close by for back up. Just incase. Your natural response to their comment is the best part. Having a good time instead of being intimidated is always good.

Beverley Sims
12-15-2014, 03:02 AM
I can't agree more.
It's the only way to go. :)

Marcelle
12-15-2014, 05:59 AM
Hey Tracii . . . I guess you just have to roll with the punches (not in the physical sense that is) when it comes to drunks. Funny story and gave me my first chuckle of the day.

Hugs

Isha

Erica Marie
12-15-2014, 07:02 AM
Nice story Tracii. Were you in WI?

Krisi
12-15-2014, 07:17 AM
I agree with Kim. I have had to deal with a lot of drunks in my time. Strangers and good friends. The best thing is to not stir them up.

Jorja
12-15-2014, 07:21 AM
Especially if they are from Wisconsin. That's funny :)

JamieQ
12-19-2014, 02:11 PM
Well that sounds just like Tracii! I could easily see how it happened...

Diane1950
12-19-2014, 06:13 PM
Hey, I'm from Wisconsin!!! Where were you, maybe I'd like to meet those guys LOL

Tracii G
12-19-2014, 06:21 PM
I was in southern Indiana at the time so it was safe ground.
The guy was soo drunk I don't think would have been much of a problem to take to the ground.