PDA

View Full Version : Almost screwed up.

lauriep
12-15-2014, 01:40 AM
I almost did it today. I am becoming more comfortable with my dressing. Today was a nice day, so I decided to get dressed in casual fem clothes and go out for a while. I went to the park for a while and generally a relaxing drive.

I decide to go get something to eat before going home. So I stopped at a local drive through. As I was driving through the parking lot on the way out, I spotted a guy I know from work. (Nobody knows about me). So. I rolled down the window , and was about to call his name when I remembered how I was dressed.

Maybe I am just a little bit too comfortable with my dressing. Yelling out somebody's, and attracting attention to myself is probably not a good thing.

pinkDOT
12-15-2014, 01:47 AM
Aww. You were so comfortable that you have completly forgot how you were dressed. :) That's cute. I thi k that is a good thing. Being comfortable. I would be emberassed if something like that happend to me but on the other hand, who said that i would be judged and humiliated? You never know... next time yell that name again and say hi ;)

Beverley Sims
12-15-2014, 02:59 AM
See! It's getting comfortable now.
When in drab, don't forget to remove the makeup. :)