PDA

View Full Version : Wondering

DonnaP
12-17-2014, 09:16 AM
I am dressed today and alone wife at work my day off. I feel so comfortable that my mind drifts off. I wonder what it would be like to live alone out of the closet and find a friend to help with dress and especially makeup. Right now don't dare want to try but not sure how to remove lipstick mascara etc. so it won't show when wife returns. any Ideas or help would be welcomed. Hope you all have a great day,

Nikkilovesdresses
12-17-2014, 09:34 AM
You'll get a ton of advice very shortly, but if you're in doubt, try products on your ankles or feet. Shouldn't be too hard to hide those from the wife and you can take risks you might otherwise not be willing to take.

Also, avoid anything that claims to be waterproof, like certain types of mascara.

Enjoy your day off!

Jean 103
12-17-2014, 09:42 AM
Yes, it can be done, but it’s a slippery slope. If you have to hide the make-up then there is the rest to. Like make-up remover, fake nails, _____. And there is getting caught. I am speaking from experience, I am not trying to rain on your parade. Leave plenty of time to clean up, and watch were you set things. I once left a bra on the dining room table, and my wife found it. For me that last the last straw.

Sara Jessica
12-17-2014, 09:43 AM
Just another reason to come out already, for playing dress-up in the closet leads to even fleeting thoughts of living alone out of the proverbial closet??? Seems much better to come clean and then be able to experiment as you wish while still in the presumably happy marriage you are in.

But if not, then what you need is a good makeup removal regimen so as to leave nothing behind. Start with something like Neutrogena makeup removal wipes followed by a specialized removal product for the eyes (Lancome makes the most effective one of these, in my opinion). And like Nikki said, avoid "waterproof" at all costs.

I just have a feeling you aren't going there though, that makeup too is a fleeting thought. It certainly won't make a closeted existence any easier, that's for sure.

Marcelle
12-17-2014, 09:51 AM
Hi Donna,

If you are comfortable in the closet (i.e., not telling your wife) my recommendation is use make-up strategically. Specifically, ensure you have enough time to clean-up. There are plenty of make-up removal products out there but if you are not methodical in your removal, it may get noticed by your wife.

Hugs

Isha

Jenniferathome
12-17-2014, 10:02 AM
....I wonder what it would be like to live alone out of the closet and find a friend to help with dress and especially makeup. ...

Don't you wonder what it would be like to tell your wife? Why live alone and find a friend? You have a friend and you married her! Good luck

Adriana Moretti
12-17-2014, 11:13 AM
Not that I will EVER get married......but the grass is not always greener on the otherside. Girls will always find something to gripe about. And makeup remover wipes, and coconut oil, vaseline, or babyoil will get rid of the mascara

Lorileah
12-17-2014, 11:29 AM
I wonder what it would be like to live alone out of the closet ...

Be very careful what you wish for...it isn't as much fun as you think.

Jaylyn
12-17-2014, 11:31 AM
I second what Adriana said. Use the wipes for makeup remover and the oils. My wife doesn't care but one can get caught by wiping all the makeup off and then throwing the wipes in the trash can. My suggestion is get a plastic bag and put the wipes n tissues in them, tie a knot in it and carry them to the nearest bin to dispose of. If she sees lipstick stained tissue you may have explaining to do as she may think you have a GF on the side... The best way is to have a heart to heart talk with this to her at an appropriate time. She might be your best partner in dressing.