PDA

View Full Version : 2014

Michelle789
12-17-2014, 10:14 PM
Can you believe 2014 is almost over? Wow, this year has really gone by so fast. With 2014 coming to an end in two weeks, and 2015 just around the corner, what would you like to remember, or forget, about 2014? Is there anything in particular that stands out about 2014, that left a lasting impression, or is telling you that you need to do something in the future? What would you personally like to accomplish during 2015?

For me, 2014 was a HUGE turnaround from where I was in 2013. Last year I had hit rock bottom with my gender dysphoria, and this year I not only met but exceeded my expectations for the year. I never imagined at the start of 2014 that I would be living full-time as a woman, having a boyfriend, being on hormones, being out at work, being out at and AA, being out to my family, or that I would have purged my male wardrobe, by the end of the year. A year ago, I was giving serious thought to transition, but I wasn't so certain I would go down that path, and if I did transition I thought that it wouldn't be until 2015 that I go full-time as a woman or come out to my family. The only thing I would like to forget about 2014 was the awful, depressing month of November, when I came out to my family and they were obviously no where near to acceptance.

But in every other respect, 2014 was a great year for me and I feel a million times better than I did a year ago. Although I still get my annual November-December depression, or Seasonal Affective Disorder, but then again coming out to my family was emotionally very difficult on me, and probably on my family too. It looks like SAD is about to pass.

For 2015, I would like to legally change my name and gender marker, come out on Facebook, strengthen my relationship with Cody, strengthen existing friendships, finish laser hair removal, become better at socializing with other women as a woman, get my eyebrows waxed, and start thinking about SRS (but I won't get SRS in 2015).

I wish everyone a blessed, happy, and prosperous 2015.

2014, I will surely miss you. I'm looking forward to 2015 and hope for an even better year next year!!! Welcome 2015 :)

Here is a link to the 2013 thread, in case anyone wants to see what you (or I, or we) wrote last year. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?206317-2013

sabrinaedwards
12-17-2014, 10:20 PM
You have so much courage to pursue this avenue. I pray for your happiness as you transform into full womanhood. I fantisize about being a woman, but I have restrains.
Love, Sabrina

Beverley Sims
12-18-2014, 07:24 PM
Come out come out wherever you are, just not on Facebook.
That's not the holy grail of anything.

Marcelle
12-19-2014, 04:47 AM
Hi Michelle . . . it certainly has been a big year for you . . . CONGRATS on all you have achieved in your journey and good luck in 2015 . . . the journey continues.

Hugs

Isha

Eringirl
12-19-2014, 08:55 AM
Hi Michelle:
So glad that you are doing so well relative to 2013 ! Way to go girl. That was a busy year, but not without its rewards. Wishing you continued growth and success in 2015.

Erin

Dana Nichole
12-19-2014, 10:46 AM
Congratulations on a successful and fulfilling year.

gennee
12-19-2014, 02:14 PM
Congratulations, Michelle. Thank you for sharing this encouraging and positive story. I'm sure 2015 will be an even better year.

:yrtw:

StaceyJane
12-19-2014, 05:59 PM
Plus I was in two commercials.

On the TG front I did start seeing an endo about my hormone levels.