PDA

View Full Version : simple

lynda
12-18-2014, 07:40 AM
hi girls,i just noticed something reading thur these post,that for most of us are plesures are small, we dont want a lot out of life . just to be loved and acceped for who we are. i noticed we get all happy if an sa is nice to us ,well why soudent she be nice, because of the cut of our cloths or mannerisims.we are very basic people, we love it if are so says something good about are dressing. if i treatedpeople like some treted me .id be conciderd a bad person, why because im a little diffrent then you, im a little girly.so i must be weard.im just a person like all people,i like sports ,i love my family and frends,if you insult me ,i hurt just you.well i for one am not carring this baggage any more . i give repect to people and i espect it in return no matter how i present, love hugs lynda

BLUE ORCHID
12-18-2014, 07:44 AM
Hi Lynda, I always treat others like I would like to be treated.:love:

kimdl93
12-18-2014, 07:50 AM
I think you have a healthy attitude. Take small pleasures in the little victories of life and do onto others as you would have them do onto you.

Kate Simmons
12-18-2014, 08:36 AM
True enough. It's been shown time and time again that if you show respect to others you receive respect in return. :)

Beverley Sims
12-18-2014, 07:19 PM
Remain with the small pleasures in life and I think you will find solace.