PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful surprise reaction

Staci
12-18-2014, 09:56 PM
A few days ago my wife told me that we should look for a new outfit for me because it had been over a year since I got anything. I started looking and found the answer at Goodwill. I bought it. Usually we would go look together. She thinks I pick out stuff that is too risky. So I was very nervous about telling her what I bought. The night I was going to tell her she could tell I had something to tell her and asked what it was. She is so perceptive. I could never hide my crossdressing from her. So I told her I bought something that is really cool. So she wanted to see it. I slowly took out a wedding dress that has long sleeves, lots of little pearls and lace with puffy shoulders and a long train. I waited for her to say there is no way you are wearing a wedding dress because they are too special. She says " that is beautiful" and that I had to put it on. It just goes to show that we or at least I will assume the worst because I am still conditioned that this is wrong -- but you can be surprised. And it feels so good to hear her say that I looked beautiful in that dress. (It happened to fit really well). Compliments that are that heartfelt and spontaneous are so unexpected. I am still on cloud nine. What surprisingly positive experiences have you had?

Allison Chaynes
12-18-2014, 10:21 PM
Wow!!! Congratulations on finding the wife of the year !!!

nicoleb
12-18-2014, 10:28 PM
That is really neat. Thanks for sharing.

franlee
12-18-2014, 10:44 PM
Now that is a happy story! Congratulations.

Karolyn
12-18-2014, 11:40 PM
Congratulations! That is a dream story you have here!

Wedding gowns are in the gray area, it is even sometimes difficult for CDs to cross that line, as they are the most feminine piece of clothing you can find, and are reserved for THE special occasion. But you found your special occasion! Really show your love for your wife, she just expressed it wonderfully to you. I really dream of trying one someday...

Since you said it was fitting well, would you make us happy and share a picture? :heehee:

LelaK
12-19-2014, 12:19 AM
I think you took the cake. No one else has such a pleasant surprise to share.

I haven't been nearly that high since I got to play a maid of honor in a 4H play at around age 9.

bridget thronton
12-19-2014, 02:07 AM
You do have wonderful wife

Marcelle
12-19-2014, 04:41 AM
Hi Staci,

What a great story and what a wonderful wife. You are right heartfelt and spontaneous compliments are great so . . . don't forget to reciprocate when your wife is wearing something new.

Hugs

Isha

charlenesomeone
12-19-2014, 06:43 AM
So you said "Yes to The Dress" and so did your wife, awesome!
Love it. What a great wife too. Hope your wedding pics look great.
Hugs

MsVal
12-19-2014, 07:34 AM
You certainly know this already but it deserves repeating. You have an amazing wife; make sure that she knows it.

A point that some may overlook:
Staci did not get anything for an entire year prior to this. It was Staci's wife who suggested getting something. Staci deserves special recognition for patience.

Best wishes
MsVal

Melissa in SE Tn
12-19-2014, 08:49 AM
Ms.Val... Excellent observation. Staci, you indeed are blessed. Peace, mel

Que-cera-cera girl
12-19-2014, 10:22 AM
You are very lucky to have a wife so understanding and excepting. Most CDs dont have that support behind them. make sure you show your love for her everyday. Remember its the little things that stick with you.

Amy Lynn3
12-19-2014, 10:31 AM
Staci, I think Santa will be really good to your wife this Christmas, as she has been really good.:)

Bria
12-19-2014, 11:19 AM
Be sure to give your wife a really big thank you and hug for being so accepting.

Hugs, Bria

kimdl93
12-19-2014, 11:48 AM
That's wonderful. I think she understands you very well.

Cheryl Ann Owens
12-19-2014, 12:01 PM
My TS friend who has transitioned bought a beautiful gown from of all places, ebay. Thje cost was cheap, the quality was fine, and she sent me pictures of it. It's beautiful. She and her wife are going a step further to renew their vows. Her family has become very distant but she has a new set of friends I offered to be her maid of honor after a major makeover. LOL!

As everyone has said, show a great amount of appreciation to her in whatever way you can!

Cheryl

Beverley Sims
12-19-2014, 04:53 PM
When I was single I used to get encouragement like that from my girlfriends.
Sadly it has all paled into insignificance.

Cheryl Ann Owens
12-19-2014, 08:42 PM
Beverly, maybe if we wanted them as marriage partners they may think differently? I don't know. I had a few dating friends who knew and we both decided it wouldn't work out. Today I have a few GG friends who know all about me. Once we had the talk and I answered many questions, they were satisfied and accepting of the answers. Today we hardly talk about it yet remain great friends. I tend to believe that after awhile they have just accepted me the way I am and all of us go on with our lives. Yes, we do talk girl things on occasion but it's no big deal anymore. They may have never thought I was a CD and after the initial revelation it became secondary to what we define as our friendship.

Cheryl

Staci
12-19-2014, 09:36 PM
Thank you very much girls for the kind words. And she will be very happy with her Christmas. Now one of my goals with the post was to have all of us show that there can be some very special times when crossdressing. So come on now. I want to hear yours. Big or small they all can provide encouragement for our sisters and we all know we need that encouragement at various times in our lives. Let's hear them. :battingeyelashes: