PDA

View Full Version : Good days feeling wasted !

Teresa
12-20-2014, 08:38 AM
Since my last talk with my wife the small steps to being more open with my CDing is gently happening !
Today I had the house to myself so I totally dressed with forms but without wig and only neutral lipstick ! I tucked the skirt inside my waterproof overtrousers pulled my jacket over my bust and took the dog for it's morning walk ! I made no attempt to hide the outline, I thought if I was in transition I would have to get accustomed to this anyway !
When I got back put on some heels and cleaned right through the house ! By the time I'd finished it was time for the lunch time walk, I didn't even bother to wipe off the lipstick and instead of my jacket I used my wife's black parka style short coat !
The day was so enjoyable, it wasn't wasted but I had no one to share how it feels to be at peace with my Cding !
I can see now how true Reine's words were several months ago, in trying to achieve a balance with your CDing ! I'm not there yet and in my case it's only achievable not only through my acceptance but the understanding and acceptance of my wife !
I would love so much to share the good days with her !

Bria
12-20-2014, 10:55 AM
Teresa, Glad you had a fun day!

Hugs, Bria

Henriette7
12-20-2014, 11:25 AM
Teresa, I'am really happy that you had a great day. Life is so much more fun on great days. Hope for you that 2015 will be your year :-)

Hugs and a very nice Christmas
Henriette

Persephone
12-21-2014, 02:51 AM
Teresa,

So sorry that you can't share your day with your spouse. I totally understand and feel for you.

But still, you had a good day, you shared it here and we're happy for you. It sounds corny, but in the spectrum of life a good day is a wonderful thing!

Hugs,
Persephone.

Beverley Sims
12-21-2014, 03:00 AM
Teresa,
All I can say iskeep chipping away at the veneer, you will eventually strike gold.

Patience is a virtue.

charlenesomeone
12-21-2014, 04:20 AM
Teresa, thanks for sharing with us girls. We all hope for a great 2015 for you, and all the
girls on this site.
Hugs

Marcelle
12-21-2014, 05:03 AM
Hi Teresa,

Finding balance will take time as you explore what works and does not work in your relationship . . . have patience and you will get there. I am glad you had a great day and even more happy that you shared it with us :)

Hugs

Isha