PDA

View Full Version : How many ladies dress 24/7

Michelle B Smith
01-28-2006, 07:32 AM
how many ladies dress 24/7 and does any one about your dressing as a female and do pass as a woman in public?

tara 24-7
01-28-2006, 08:33 AM
i wish!!!!!!!!! but i got a job in construction, kisses tara xxxx

Foxy Lady
01-28-2006, 12:49 PM
I wear bra and panties24/7.

Kera_dove
01-28-2006, 02:01 PM
I dress 24/7 and if I didnt wear a drab sweater and if I shaved I would pass either that or no one says anything I wonder.

Nikki Dee
01-28-2006, 02:19 PM
Hi. Love...I don't dress 24/7 but I get damn close sometimes.!!!..as for passing in public...dunno...I never look to find out.!...I just smile a lot.!!
Nikki. xx

Teal
01-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Not 24/7 because of work, but when I'm home it's on with the women's jeans and unisex t-shirts and shoes. Now, I do wear makeup full time..very subtle of course..liquid tint with a little brow pencil and lash gel. I also keep my brows very feminine, but not enough to draw attention.

wendy
01-28-2006, 03:07 PM
wish I could !;)

lela
02-13-2006, 08:25 AM
I am fortunate to have a job that allows me to work from home. I am single so I dress everyday while at home. I can never pass, but I do wear polish on my toenails and panties everyday.

Deena
02-13-2006, 08:33 AM
I don't dress 24/7 but do as often as I can. Wish my SO was more supporting and I could increase the time. Pass??? Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Depends on whether those teenagers are around.

Hugs, Deena

TracyDeluxe
02-13-2006, 12:52 PM
24/7 here, I was on the path to a full SRS, but realized that I didn't need it, I just needed to be able to live as a woman, and so the implants that I had in the process kind of make it mandatory that I live fulltime. Not that I mind that, of course, I love having breasts!

I do get read on occasion however, and while that used to just devistate me, now it's just a minor irritation. I don't mind being seen as a sissy man, as that is what I am, I guess.

Summer
02-13-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm one of the lucky ones. I dress 24/7 and don't make it a secret. I pass and I don't pay any attention to who may be looking.
Like I said I'm lucky.
Summer:angel:

Butterfly Bill
02-13-2006, 08:24 PM
i wish!!!!!!!!! but i got a job in construction, kisses tara xxxx

So do I, sometimes, but I wear women's jeans and sweatshirts, L'eggs trouser socks, and Cuddl-Duds when it is real cold. My shoes and shirt are drab, So I guess I am 24-7, but not 100%. (But in the summer when it is hot it is not 24-7, because lots of times I am nude.)

carol ann
02-13-2006, 08:34 PM
Oh for the chance!!

Phillis
02-14-2006, 06:59 AM
When I am in the house, I dress in fem clothing all day. When I go out to shop I usually wear panties, pantyose, and sometimes a bra, with/without the home made breast forms. I am more comfortable dress en-femme in the house.

Ms. Donna
02-14-2006, 09:10 AM
how many ladies dress 24/7

Me, I wear clothes all the time. :D

Pretty much all my clothes are womens: trousers, jeans, t-shirts, jumpers, panties, socks, shoes - save for the odd t-shirt or jumper. I have a bunch of men's dress shirts and a couple of suits which, thankfully, I've not used in ages. I'm in women's clothing basically much all the time.

does any one know about your dressing as a female

I don't see it as 'dressing as female'. However there are a bunch of people who are in on it. My wife (first and formost), a handfull of friends at work - and HR. I approached them and requested to follow the women's dress code (no skirts or dresses) and they were OK with it. From their POV, I'm still within the guidelines for acceptable dress and they have indicated that should any 'situations' arise, we'll address them then. FWIW, I'm an IT project manager for a large investment bank. How I'm able to do what I do still surprises me. :)

do pass as a woman in public?

I wear earrings, rings, bracelet and my hair (just to the bottom of my neck) has a pretty feminine look to it. It's usually a coin toss as to how I'll be clocked. Several times I've gone out to lunch with some girlfriends from work and we (the three of us) are welcomed with "So, what can I get for you ladies?"

In general, I present as Gender Bent or Trans - best as I can describe it. Sometimes it's more 'feminine'. Other times it's more - but never very - 'masculine'. I don't attempt 'pass'. Nor do I hide or disguise who I am or what I'm wearing.

I'm just me. I let people make of it what they will.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Marie CD
02-14-2006, 09:25 AM
I dress 24/7 . i have been for just over 6 months now. i hate to wair boys clothes any more. just skirts and dresses for me. well i do have 3 kids so i have to be a man when i see them.

hugs girls
marie

KarenNY
02-14-2006, 09:46 AM
I used to dress 24/7 at times in my life -- I was blessed to have a supportive and somewhat indulgent mother who allowed me the freedom to dress as I wished around the house. As a teenager, sometimes I could spend from Friday evening through Sunday night as Karen, or an entire vacation week en femme. I think my all-time record was 14 or 16 consecutive days as Karen, and a few other times close to that, but that was during the summertime -- shopping, going to my mother's office (they all thought she had a daughter anyway) and hanging out with friends who knew about Karen. Obviously I couldn't go to school in femme mode, and I did have friends who did not know about my Karen side that I hung out with in guy mode. However, I ended up going to college and getting a job (at my local newspaper) and that put a crimp in my dressing 24/7 activities. Now I'm married to a non-tolerant wife (whom I love dearly), and since college I never have been able to match the frequency of my dressing through my teen years.

LindaTS
02-14-2006, 09:55 AM
I'm not quite 24/7 yet but I'm about 90%. I do pass most of the time but I think we all fail on ocassion. However, the girls I know that are 24/7 and have been this way for a while always pass. I suppose it's something we aquire with time.

Diana R.
02-15-2006, 01:37 AM
I dress 7 days but not 24 hrs as I have the great grand childern
around most of the time. The wife is totaly accepting and has been
for the40 plus years we have been together. My 2 daughters also
know and accept my cding but not my son. I have not been out in
public as I dont have the confidence that I would pass.
Love Diana

susanjane
02-19-2006, 05:37 AM
I would love to dress 24/7 but unfortunately I can't.
I wear bras and panties 24/7 together with nail polish. I always make sure I have no body hair and my eye brows are always plucked and shaped to a very feminine style. I always wear night dresses for bed and a beautiful dressing gown to match.
I normally wear a little mascacra and always perfume.
I always try to wear womens trousers and not too feminine tops when going out. I also have polished my nails, which I always keep manicured. During the winter I wear pantihose under my trousers.
At the moment I am wearing a black dress with white spots which has it's own underdress. Full make up, ear rings, cocktail watch and bracelet.
Shiny pantihose and shoes with 3 inch heels. My wife is very understanding and loves to see me happy thinks I look very nice and gives me 9 out of 10 for passing.
My wife and I try to have at least one weeks holiday a year where I can stay dressed 24/7.
My wife has just painted my nails a lovely girly pink, she says they are as good as any womans. I feel so lucky in having such a wonderful understand wife.

Love to all.
Susan Jane.
xxx

Penny
02-19-2006, 07:14 AM
I dress 24/7 but not 365. I'm too much of a gentleman to be a fulltime lady and to much of a lady to be a fulltime gentleman! As for passing, I don't look at it that in that way. I look at it as though I want to project the immage of gender that I am assuming. Appearancewise, I'm neither handsom or beautiful. Now that I'm older a simple sir or mam will do fine. When I don't recieve those, I know I an lacking somehow. When I was younger, I would do a check on me. I would go into a store or approach someone and simple ask them if they had cause to question my gender. If your not sure whether you pass (I don't like that term because the opposite is fail and failure can be devestating), achive your best appearance and then go out ask and if they know, ask them how. Then go and improve. Occasionaly, I still do that because I find that people are ignorant but curious. This provides me an oportunity to educate and converse.

Im curious as to how many feel dual gendered and or have gone out in public
and purposely exposed your birth gender!

Snookums
03-20-2006, 05:44 PM
everything female 24/7

barbie lanai
03-20-2006, 05:51 PM
Well I take time off to shower, and my morning walks are fem drab. So I'd say around 21/7. But then home those 21/7 so I don't worry about passing.