PDA

View Full Version : CRAP! I've been cought!!!

BecomingBrooke
10-07-2004, 03:18 PM
hey girls,

well i've been had i was cought when washing clothes. i put my clothes in the washer and then left thouse house my mum came home and found them so i gave her the excuse that a girl (who comes over evey now and then) left them when she was changeing into jeans and t-shirt and my mum found a skirt and dressy top. She bought it but it seams like i'm getting less and less careless and i really don't know what to do. just a quick story i wanted to share with you if you girls have any stories like this i would love to hear them.

love,
Elisha

Danielle1960
10-07-2004, 04:50 PM
I think may be mum should meet Elisha. :confused: She probably would be glad to know the rest of you. Don't you aggree? ;)
Danielle

Julie
10-07-2004, 07:40 PM
I think may be mum should meet Elisha. :confused: She probably would be glad to know the rest of you. Don't you aggree? ;)
Danielle
https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/iagree.gif............... ................ https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/iagree.gif

JoannaDees
10-07-2004, 07:57 PM
I guess only Elisha would know how mum would react.

I too am more careless. I threw a pink top in the washer on which I spilled red wine, and then forgot about it. Well, my daughter did her laundry and I found it laying nicely on the washer ... it's a lay flat to dry top. Well, she already knows so I guess it's not technically getting caught.

AmyCarter
10-07-2004, 09:30 PM
This could easily become a thread unto itself.

I believe this situation is common and goes deep into the subconcious as I have experienced it throughout my life. There is an end goal that you are working towards. Sometimes you don't even know what it is, but it's ever present. You wake up one day and take the next step, all in bitty increments so as you won't have far to fall if it all goes awry.
You want to let people know what you're up to but haven't a clue how to say it and are afraid. So you begin to 'forget' stuff and leave various clues. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? And so you keeping hinting at something, this particular point being that you cross dress, and then after a certain period, the person knows enough and you're more able to openly talk about it. Especially if the other person initiates the conversation.

ps. you got caught, not cought

Wenda
10-07-2004, 11:36 PM
nice buns! also, I think you meant more and more careless or less and less careful, no matter, we all knew what you meant. I think AmyCarter has an interesting point, maybe you are becoming less and less careful as part of a subconscious desire to let your mom know about the other you. If your mom was born after 1945, dont expect much to surprise her. Just be honest, and respect her concerns. When all is said and done, she probably just doesn't want to see you drift into a major life crisis. wenda.

BecomingBrooke
10-08-2004, 12:38 AM
hey girls,

well first off i woudl like to say i can't spell or do anything that has to do with good grammer so if that drives you crazy i'm sorry.

next, my mum dosen't support it, she dose sorta know about elisah becuse i was cought(sp) when i was younger and she gave me the talk and she told me "i don't wanta have to give you,'The talk' Agian" My mum is also a pycologist(well she has a batchlers in aplyed psyc) so yeah i dunno we'll see how this whole thing comes out!

and to whoever it was who said i wanta get cought i really don't infact it scares me a lot but yeah.

now on a todal side bar i got a really cute swim suit bottom for $5 SCORE!

love ya girls,
Elisha

GraceUSA
10-08-2004, 12:50 AM
Elisha,
Eventhough my roommate doesn't support my crossdressing at all (in fact it freaks him out) I let him know that I do. I don't dress around him and I will shut my closet if we are having to work in my room, this I do out of respect for him. But the reason I told him, even though I knew he wouldn't be comfortable with it, was because I was starting to get careless. I would try to do laundry when he was gone but drying a lot of the tops where becoming problematic and I was always forgeting to close my closet. I knew it was just more respectful to let him know from me than him slowly suppecting it from careless misshapes.

Grace