PDA

View Full Version : Spectrum

BridgetAtl
12-21-2014, 08:18 AM
Well.....i was wondering about some things that make me feel good....and give me a sense of peace....

I have never been fully dressed.....but i have bought and used pantyhose and women shoes (at home)
I have used kiss-nails several times and love the feeling and look! Although only for a couple of hours.
I have never wore make up or a wig....but have borrowed my wife's perfume and used it on long drives

It has been great reading all the posts here as i have realized I am not the only one feeling this way.
Compared to other posts, feels like I am just starting to explore my female side.

I Am Paula
12-21-2014, 08:42 AM
Just wear, do, splash on whatever makes you feel good. There is no beginning, or end, or right, or wrong. You may never get completely dressed, or wear make up, it's ALL up to you. Enjoy it, revel in it, and be as femme as you want.

Bria
12-21-2014, 09:17 AM
I'm glad you are exploring! We all have done that at one time or another, just go at your own pace, as Paula said there is no right or wrong way, enjoy!

Hugs, Bria

bridget thronton
12-21-2014, 11:15 AM
Treat each new experience as an experiment - repeat the things you enjoy

kimdl93
12-21-2014, 11:36 AM
Do what interests you and be prepared for surprises. You are definitely not alone.

Beverley Sims
12-21-2014, 12:47 PM
Bridget,
It is a natural progression and just do what you feel comfortable with.

Ally 2112
12-21-2014, 02:22 PM
There is no wrong or right way it is what makes you feel good and how far you want to go :)

Maria 60
12-21-2014, 05:24 PM
Sky's the limit. When I first joined here I never even thought of a wig or make up and even jewelry. Now I can't get dressed without a wig, and have my own make up case and jewelry box. My wife tells me Maria gets more and more complicated. Explore away.

Ressie
12-21-2014, 06:49 PM
I've never worn perfume or kiss nails myself. It takes time to experience everything… maybe several lifetimes ;) Time to make out a bucket list!

Glorialovesheels
12-21-2014, 08:10 PM
I agree with most here, take your time with it and enjoy ...I was the same way at first.. started with high heels and slowly progressed from there...I kinda felt guilty or embarresed at first but learned to embrace it

AmyGaleRT
12-21-2014, 08:49 PM
Bridget, everyone progresses at their own pace and finds the level they're most comfortable with. It took me many years to get to the point where I am now...from those early experiences in my mother's closet, through my longtime obsession with nightgowns, to the beginnings of my full presentation and the discovery of my feminine self, to first outing myself to my fiancee, to the first tentative steps outside, to my emergence as part of the community, to where I stand today as a full-fledged "woman of the world" and role model/exemplar to my sisters. All I can say is, don't fear that female nature, embrace it and see where it takes you! One day, you too may stand where I stand now...or you may find your own level of comfort, too, which is also OK.

- Amy

charlenesomeone
12-22-2014, 06:23 AM
Bridget, I echo all the posts from the other girls. Take your time, enjoy the
journey, and smile.
How far you go is up to you, you WILL get encouragement here, but go at
YOUR pace.
Hugs

SandraInHose
12-26-2014, 11:03 PM
That's one thing about this forum...there are all kinds of CD's here. Some go all out, 100% fully dressed all the time, some just wear panties under their jeans, and the rest of us fall somewhere in between.

Part of my limitation of dressing is my two adult children still living at home, and the wife isn't exactly on board with my hobby. So that means it's extremely rare when I can wear makeup, do my nails, or take the time to pick out jewelry. 99% of the time it's just pantyhose, heels, and a skirt or dress. Wish I could do more but still grateful for what I can do.

"Gabriela"
12-26-2014, 11:22 PM
When I started CDing in private, I kinda felt guilty about it. That's so normal! I wish I had found this site a lot earlier, but now that I have it I just luv it! So I'll just say that I'm happy that you're discovering and exploring your femme side. You'll find how wonderful this adventure can be!
Hugs!

Majella St Gerard
12-27-2014, 12:49 AM
whatever makes you feel good, got to start somewhere. I think we all started with baby steps.

Carolana
12-28-2014, 01:47 AM
My experience with this and other pleasures in life is that doing the same thing over and over, most inevitably eventually loses its impact. This is why no one ever stays where they started. But I have also found that if I quit for a while I can come back and be satisfied with the simpler aspects. However there's nothing quite like going the whole nine yards. It took years for me to finally fulfill that fantasy. I am not at liberty to do that very often. We all are in our own personal situation. It's nice to be in a place where people can relate to one another and find acceptance and support. Rock on!