PDA

View Full Version : That wonderful feeling when...

NicoleD
12-21-2014, 02:12 PM
The wife had been out shopping for a couple of hours today and she returns home all happy with some new clothes she had bought for herself. She then proceeds to surprise me by saying 'I saw these couple of items that I thought you'd like so I got them for you' and she pulls out of one of the bags a lovely new linen top and a new skirt.

I must admit I haven't had the time to dress much recently for one reason or another but after these presents today I cannot wait to change into Nicole as soon as the kids are in bed :D

Rosaliy Lynne
12-21-2014, 02:15 PM
AWRITE Nicole!!! Glad your wife is so supportive!!

Maria 60
12-21-2014, 05:28 PM
I love that, it's like there doing there own shopping and they thought about us and bought something. It really is great.

justmetoo
12-21-2014, 07:39 PM
That's so thoughtful of her. Very sweet! :)

Linda Leigh
12-21-2014, 08:46 PM
That is wonderful, your wife is a keeper :) Be sure to take care of her :)

Jaylyn
12-21-2014, 09:14 PM
My wife has bought Jaylyn two gifts but said I had to wait to Christmas.... Just like a kid I want to unwrap them now but will make Christmas morning so much better. I love her she bout Jaylyn a skirt and several pair of hose last year. A wife that approves is a gem.

Rachael Leigh
12-21-2014, 09:18 PM
What a wonderful surprise, make sure you get her something special too

S. Lisa Smith
12-21-2014, 09:33 PM
What a wonderful wife!!!! As Leigh said, do something nice for her!!!

Eringirl
12-21-2014, 10:13 PM
Agree! That was very sweet of her. Make sure you reciprocate!!

Erin

Gardener
12-22-2014, 02:02 AM
I am dreaming!

CDJessie
12-22-2014, 02:47 AM
I love it cause when my wife was out she bought me 2 cute cheekies and a super cute thing from VS and those panties were AmAZING
My wife is always telling me to stay out of her panties and that she might have to start counting hers lol
I can't wait to get to the clothes part though. That will make me feel so much more comfortable

NicoleD
12-24-2014, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the nice comments everyone, I was really taken a bit by surprise to be honest with you all !

I must admit I know that I am very lucky in that my wife fully supports my dressing and helps me in every way possible, this was the first time however that she had been out on her own and bought me something without me asking :D ! Still on cloud nine to be honest, and best of all I got dressed as Nicole fully for the first time in ages last night and everything fitted so well I didn't want to change back :( !!

Still, looking forward to the next time already now.

Have a great christmas everyone.
Nicole.

charlenesomeone
12-24-2014, 03:34 AM
Nicole what a wonderful Christmas present. You are one lucky girl.
Enjoy.
Hugs

PaulaQ
12-24-2014, 03:35 AM
Congratulations, hon. An accepting spouse is a wonderful gift. Buy that woman diamonds!

Marcelle
12-24-2014, 05:24 AM
Hi Nicole,

Great story and what a what great wife . . . plus an skirt and a top.

Happy Holidays

Isha