PDA

View Full Version : cross dressing to a party

Jonien
01-28-2006, 08:57 AM
I have got to go to a birthday party tonight and been told to dress as a male it's like yak I don't want to go then but I must, but I don't have a thing to wear, so my wife has been out shopping for him stuff this morning, how I hate her at times so now I have to cross dress for the night and still some how enjoy the party how hard is that.

TGMarla
01-28-2006, 09:07 AM
You have to be a guy for an evening? And you have nothing to wear that men usually wear? Umm....okay. Whatever. You poor dear.

lydia7
01-28-2006, 09:19 AM
I love the thinking in this thread...considered: To wear drab clothing is the "cross-dressing" and to be en femme is status quo and standard expectation... I love it!!! Cheers ladies...:thumbsup:

Alaina Ann
01-28-2006, 09:50 AM
Good luck Honey and I hope the little Mirs. can find some new drab clothes for you to wear. Poor baby.........Oh well...........Good luck Honey!!! ;) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have got to go to a birthday party tonight and been told to dress as a male it's like yak I don't want to go then but I must, but I don't have a thing to wear, so my wife has been out shopping for him stuff this morning, how I hate her at times so now I have to cross dress for the night and still some how enjoy the party how hard is that.

Girly Sara
01-28-2006, 10:21 AM
Jonien,

As a compromise, wear your bestest knickers under your trousers so you don't feel totally let down! hehe

Have a nice night hun!

Sara xxxx

WOW Jonien! Just seen where you live - i only live down the road in sunny Edmonton! lol What a small world huh?

Sara xxx

Tina Dixon
01-28-2006, 10:24 AM
You get sick and just stay home and sit around in your nightie.

DonnaT
01-28-2006, 12:15 PM
Wear your most fem lingerie and hose underneath the drab. Then you can enjoy your secret all night.

DanaJ
01-28-2006, 12:38 PM
Unless you are totally out to the world, everyone should always keep some male clothes on hand.

What if a family member was taken ill, or was in an accident and you had to rush to the hospital? There wouldn't be time to go out and buy new male clothes. If you are not out to the world, would you want to risk not seeing them, or having to come out at a time and place that is not your choosing?

Jonien
01-28-2006, 08:49 PM
Unless you are totally out to the world, everyone should always keep some male clothes on hand.

What if a family member was taken ill, or was in an accident and you had to rush to the hospital? There wouldn't be time to go out and buy new male clothes. If you are not out to the world, would you want to risk not seeing them, or having to come out at a time and place that is not your choosing?

You are quite right Dana I did keep a black suit and a few shirts and a pr jeans but havent had to don them in quite a while and since then I have lost more than 34lbs like I was a 38" waist now 32"