PDA

View Full Version : So sweet of her...

heathr1
01-28-2006, 09:00 AM
I have an internet friend, a GG who i regularly email and MSN, but never met.

She knows I love lipsticks and sends me hers.

I have just sent her a music CD in the post/mail and she said that in return, she'll send me even more of her make-up.

She is far too kind:o

TGMarla
01-28-2006, 09:04 AM
Gee...used makeup. What a treat.

heathr1
01-28-2006, 09:08 AM
Most of what she sends is unused, but the small amount that is has only been lightly used and cleaned in rubbing alcohol.

Lindahexi
01-28-2006, 10:00 AM
Sounds like a great arrangement to me, make-up for a music CD, lucky you.

Tina Dixon
01-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Sound like a fun little deal, how about a trade for some undies with her;)

tammie
01-28-2006, 11:14 AM
HI Everyone: I think this is a great arrangement for U. It is always a treat to get something from a woman I think, be it lingerie or makeup. I think it is better than having her buy something and sending it to U. If she starts sendingn U lingerie, U should explain to her in a manner that won't be offensive that U prefer she didn't wash the item before sending it to U. I have on occation purchased lingerie from women on ebay, (not etailers) and gotten panties or chemises with the womans scent on the garment. How very arrousing that is to me I can't put into words. Is it unhygenic, perhaps is it gross, not to me. If it was some guys shorts I would probably puke, but I just love women and averything about them.

eleventhdr
01-28-2006, 11:22 AM
I've always known there weree gg's like that You are so very lucky to have found one Now where are the rest for us who just want to be girls to and then share with them as well All that girlhood has to offer. OH well!?. Suzy!.

mskilmer
01-28-2006, 04:38 PM
Well, I think this is really fantastic! What a wonderful thing. You each seem to have found a true friend ...

You know ... it's not the make-up that's the important thing here. It's the caring generosity. That's what's so important in life. Good for you both! You should both feel very proud and lucky.

KathrynW
01-28-2006, 05:45 PM
Gee...used makeup. What a treat.
no kidding....yuck....

shelbyjeans4u
01-28-2006, 06:01 PM
I agree ,here,it's not the make-up she's accepting you for who you are,better keep her around,lol

Jasmine Ellis
01-28-2006, 06:01 PM
You two sound great together, why haven't you got together?

heathr1
01-28-2006, 07:16 PM
You two sound great together, why haven't you got together?

She is married!

Her husband thinks I'm gay.:o

Julie York
01-28-2006, 07:20 PM
HI Everyone: I think this is a great arrangement for U. It is always a treat to get something from a woman I think, be it lingerie or makeup. I think it is better than having her buy something and sending it to U. If she starts sendingn U lingerie, U should explain to her in a manner that won't be offensive that U prefer she didn't wash the item before sending it to U. I have on occation purchased lingerie from women on ebay, (not etailers) and gotten panties or chemises with the womans scent on the garment. How very arrousing that is to me I can't put into words. Is it unhygenic, perhaps is it gross, not to me. If it was some guys shorts I would probably puke, but I just love women and averything about them.

Aww bless you. You didn't know it was me all the time.
:D

But the chemise was fun I must admit.

tara 24-7
01-30-2006, 04:04 AM
lose her, !!!!!!!!!!! kisses tara xxxx

Stormgirl
01-30-2006, 02:03 PM
I wish I had a GG friend :( Oh wait I do her names Tamara :p

Cheery GG
01-30-2006, 02:11 PM
I wish I had a GG friend :( Oh wait I do her names Tamara :p

im going free to a good home, if anyone wants a supprotive gg friend, i dont share my make up or knickers though...soz !

cheery
xx

tara 24-7
01-30-2006, 03:20 PM
explanation, if this (girl) is lying to you and her partner, go figure hon , kisses tara

Miss Vicki
01-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Cheery GG;
If you were not attached............ I would like to take you up on your offer.
I would not borrow Your make-ip, nor your knickers. I have my own.